Trump approval rating is now 48 percent

Are you fucking serious?...it's a list of just about ALL the polling. Which is much better than any one poll.

Can't believe this needs to be spelled out to a functional adult (assumption).

There was no surge, Dick Morris just know that's what he has to say for all the ignorant Trumpsters to get the feel-goodies and start quoting him.
Dude there is only one poll, and that is done on election day. But if you want to drown yourself in fake news then do so. Trump is the President because he came out in top in all the polls that matter.

Trump lost that poll. What he won was not a poll, it was Electoral College system. Get it through your thick skull.

Trump won, Hillary said so. Are you saying that Hillary Clinton is retarded?

Big yawnnnn

Gezus you are dumber than a bag or rocks. Did you even read past first sentence in my post?

Yes I read it and it says that you are claiming that Hillary won the election. She lost and you might need to have your doctor adjust your meds if you persist in your delusions that Hillary is the President.

He never said that. Why do you feel the need to lie? Is the truth that abhorrent to you?

Real clear politics isn't actually a poll

Are you fucking serious?...it's a list of just about ALL the polling. Which is much better than any one poll.

There was no surge, Dick Morris just know that's what he has to say for all the ignorant Trumpsters to get the feel-goodies and start quoting him.
Dude there is only one poll, and that is done on election day. But if you want to drown yourself in fake news then do so. Trump is the President because he came out in top in all the polls that matter.

Trump lost that poll. What he won was not a poll, it was Electoral College system. Get it through your thick skull.

Big yawnnnn

The polls didn't poll the electors, idiot.

The election is a POLL of the American people. This is the ONLY poll that matters, but you still persist in believing that the polls that said Hillary would win matter. Those polls do not matter, just like you do not matter

Big yawnnnn

The polls didn't poll the electors, idiot.

The election is a POLL of the American people. This is the ONLY poll that matters, but you still persist in believing that the polls that said Hillary would win matter. Those polls do not matter, just like you do not matter

NO poll said Hillary would win the election.

Big yawnnnn

Gezus you are dumber than a bag or rocks. Did you even read past first sentence in my post?

Yes I read it and it says that you are claiming that Hillary won the election. She lost and you might need to have your doctor adjust your meds if you persist in your delusions that Hillary is the President.

no it doesn't silly, it says that she won popular vote (that polls reflect) and Trump won the EC system which nominates our presidents (and national polls do not directly account)

For any of you who weren't about to endure 7 minutes of Dick Morris, here's the short version, for your amusement

Bottom line, a skewed poll by a Republican pollster.

Big yawnnnn

no it doesn't silly, it says that she won popular vote (that polls reflect) and Trump won the EC system which nominates our presidents (and national polls do not directly account)

Ok lets try this another way because you are on the slow side.

Who won the last Presidential election?

Who lives in the White house?

Who used the Presidential shower on Air Force 1 last.

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

Big yawnnnn

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

List the polls that said Hillary would win the ELECTION.

Big yawnnnn

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

I can not list all 10,000 of these polls

But here is one

Election poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead - CNNPolitics

That the OP thinks he can get people to watch 7 minutes of Dick Morris is the funniest aspect of this thread.

And right there is part of what's wrong with today's left. They refuse to listen to 'unvetted' opinions outside of the MSM.

I read hundreds of RWnut posts on this forum day after day and you accuse me of refusing to listen to unvetted opinions?

Are you a certified retard?

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

But here is one

Election poll: Most see a Hillary Clinton victory and a fair count ahead - CNNPolitics

lol, that is an entirely different sort of poll.

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

But here is one

LOL, it IS NOT a poll of how people in states will vote, it's a poll of people's thoughts on who will win the election.

I guess if you could post something true you just wouldn't be the dummy Trumpster you are.

Big yawnnnn

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

Donald Trump you retard, no multiple choice needed.

The same Donald Trump who lost the popular vote to Clinton almost exactly as national polls predicted he would.

Last edited:

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

But here is one

LOL, it IS NOT a poll of how people in states will vote, it's a poll of people's thoughts on who will win the election.

I guess if you could post something true you just wouldn't be the dummy Trumpster you are.

Or I could post complete nonsense like this that fools like you believed

Big yawnnnn

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

The same Donald Trump who lost the popular vote to Clinton almost exactly as national polls predicted he would.

Try typing this, Donald Trump is the President of the United States, he was elected in the same manner as all other elected Presidents, bye the people and ratified by the electoral college.

PS Red is Trump blue is Billary

countymaprb1024.png

A. Hillary Clinton
B. Speedy Gonzalez
C. Donald Trump
D. JFK Jr.

Try typing this, Donald Trump is the President of the United States, he was elected in the same manner as all other elected Presidents, bye the people and ratified by the electoral college.

PS Red is Trump blue is Billary

countymaprb1024.png

One moretime for the extra retarded:

Yes Trump won Electoral College.
No, Trump did not win popular vote, exactly as national polls predicted.

You think you can fit all that into your little pea brain THIS TIME?

Forum List

Back