Trump Approval Sinking

AddedFuck.jpg

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable

39.5% on average

Down 3 points in less than a month

Of course about 30-35% will NEVER desert Trump but....

Of course its sinking. How can it not when anything positive is not reported by the Main Stream media and in whatever does happen, only the negative aspects or interpretations as could be linked to Trump are reported on.
You can go no further than reporting on North Korea. I dont see any more missiles being fired over Japan such as when Obama was in office, yet..... Trump is made out to be a buffoon when in regards to NK policy. The same LW media who said he was going to get us into a war has nothing positive to say because ...... they want a democrat for pres next election. God forbid they would ever say something positive so day in day out of negativity...Trumps approval WILL go down among casual observers who only scan skewed headlines and soundbites eminating from the usual political analids.

lol...nobody wants anything to go fwd until every I is dotted, & every T is crossed. that way it will be iron clad. mueller is on the job & will be finished when he knows he can bring it all to light.

Yawn
they did the same with WJC, dotted the i's, crossed the t's, etc...

he paid a fine, lost his law license for 5 years, lost the ability to try a case before the Supreme Court, went down in History books as the 2nd president to be impeached.

Boring then, boring now.

But hey, make big bets on it happening....

you could win big bucks.....

or lose your ass.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable

39.5% on average

Down 3 points in less than a month

Of course about 30-35% will NEVER desert Trump but....
/----/ Grab a tissue LIbtard:
RELATED ARTICLES

Friday, December 28, 2018
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove.

Forum List

Back