Trump approval unchanged except in Rassmussen

TDS is a hell of a disease.
Obama Derangement Syndrome
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
(ODS) Obama Derangement Syndrome going full force
The ODS Files: Conservatives Now Say They Hate Spock After Obama Praises Character

TDS, ODS. Left & Right Wingers are peas in a pod.

Do you guys all train at the same place?

Do you get a volume discount at the hotel or sumpin?
lumpy loves pulling trains so he can attest to that first question. As for volume discounts, that would be in mikeys hometown in TX. Backdoor access, Baby!

TDS is a hell of a disease.
Obama Derangement Syndrome
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
(ODS) Obama Derangement Syndrome going full force
The ODS Files: Conservatives Now Say They Hate Spock After Obama Praises Character

TDS, ODS. Left & Right Wingers are peas in a pod.

Do you guys all train at the same place?

Do you get a volume discount at the hotel or sumpin?
lumpy loves pulling trains so he can attest to that first question. As for volume discounts, that would be in mikeys hometown in TX. Backdoor access, Baby!

:huh1: ..

CNOLiptUAAAHFPN.jpg

Last edited:
The only Pollster to show Republicans ahead the day before Democrats gained a 41 House seat lead in the midterms is once again setting itself apart from the crowd.
While Quinnipiac shows Trump at 40%, and Ipsos and Yougov have him at 42% (as usual), Rassmussen pretends approval is at 53%.
Latest Polls

Yeah, you are pissing your pants over those approval numbers aren't you?

Trump 2020!
Why would I?

Because of the Trumpslide that is materializing for 2020. Do you remember how you pissed your pants in 2016?
The only Pollster to show Republicans ahead the day before Democrats gained a 41 House seat lead in the midterms is once again setting itself apart from the crowd.
While Quinnipiac shows Trump at 40%, and Ipsos and Yougov have him at 42% (as usual), Rassmussen pretends approval is at 53%.
Latest Polls

Yeah, you are pissing your pants over those approval numbers aren't you?

Trump 2020!
Why would I?

Hello Pyetro .. I just noticed your avatar, what motivates you to use that particular avatar?

just wondering ..
Just don't mix him up with me.

Newbies screen name is far too similar.

Well .. I only been asked to do a political poll twice in my life ... and I'm old.. :th_waiting:

My answer went something like this .. No .. I'm not interested, goodbye... (Hang up..)

Okay... Polls are still pretty accurate.

They got 2016 right. they said Hillary would get the most votes, and she did.

Unfortunately, we have a racist anachronism we haven't amended out of existence yet.

Well .. I only been asked to do a political poll twice in my life ... and I'm old.. :th_waiting:

My answer went something like this .. No .. I'm not interested, goodbye... (Hang up..)

Unfortunately, we have a racist anachronism we haven't amended out of existence yet.

eh .. minus the illegal votes and Trump won in a popular vote landslide.. :stir:

Damn that pesky Constitution.

Crying about the EC doesn't win elections.

eh .. minus the illegal votes and Trump won in a popular vote landslide..

There was no illegal vote. Illegals can't vote, and most of them have no interest in doing so.

Sure there was, Democrats absolute refusal to investigate criminal voting in Democrat Party controlled States is the sure sign of it. You fully support criminal voting for the Democratic Party is all.

Sure there was, Democrats absolute refusal to investigate criminal voting in Democrat Party controlled States is the sure sign of it. You fully support criminal voting for the Democratic Party is all.

Guy, you've been singing the "Voter Fraud" song since George W. Stupid stole the election in 2000.. You still haven't put up, so do shut up.

Forum List

Back