Trump argues he'd be immune from prosecution for shooting someone

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013

:eusa_think:FFS!? Gotta love MAGA DOPer Insane arguments. Weak and just DOPer stupid!
Yes, the Great Douche aka CIC Bone Spur is the leaders of our military.
But say in the Great Douche own word, " I can walk out on 5th. Ave and shoot somebody"
.. As the weak god DOPer Orange Coward Ordure leader, it is. Unless the person was armed attacking him or someone else, it would okay to shoot the person as CIC Spur or as the Great Orange Racist Douchebag.

But if the Great Douche just walks out and shoot somebody outright. It will be attempted murder or murder.
And not holding up the rule of law. An oath the Douche took and never meant a word of that to be true.

:eusa_think:FFS!? Gotta love MAGA DOPer Insane arguments. Weak and just DOPer stupid!
But say in the Great Douche own word, " I can walk out on 5th. Ave and shoot somebody"
.. As the weak god DOPer Orange Coward Ordure leader, it is. Unless the person was armed attacking him or someone else, it would okay to shoot the person as CIC Spur or as the Great Orange Racist Douchebag.

But if the Great Douche just walks out and shoot somebody outright. It will be attempted murder or murder.
And not holding up the rule of law. An oath the Douche took and never meant a word of that to be true.
Would that he shoot you.

Afraid not, they are sucking fairy dust for a wannabe dictator...
I used to snort "fairy dust" but haven't voted Democrat since Carter 1976. Go figger.
I don't have a calculator..

That was angel dust mein freund.....Myself was like totally turned off after voting for Reagan in 1980 and discovered they all be tainted with corruption..

Would that he shoot you.

Look WEAK DOPer post another Deflection.

I used to snort "fairy dust" but haven't voted Democrat since Carter 1976. Go figger.

That was angel dust mein freund.....Myself was like totally turned off after voting for Reagan in 1980 and discovered they all be tainted with corruption..
You are thick, but then you think bulls are cows. Oh, and you're from SW Missouri, right.

I wasn't talking about angel dust. You know, they talk about Americans dumbing down. I don't like it, but I understand.

I would say they need a better argument.
Yes, inducing a tort to prove a point is just another reason to jail so they fail....
Really, as the DOPers can't handle being made fun of for accepting BS like this.
Are we to blame for laughing at them? If I were a DOPer, I would call out team Great Douche for being weak here.

they all get money. they suck up to the money. how can it be any other way? oh yeah, take money out of politics. take it out. who's with me?

they all get money. they suck up to the money. how can it be any other way? oh yeah, take money out of politics. take it out. who's with me?
I am but I am afraid the leaders with turn the military on us for trying to do as such.

I am but I am afraid the leaders with turn the military on us for trying to do as such.
every one of them at that. too fking funny.

Would that he shoot you.

Look WEAK DOPer post another Deflection.
How is that a deflection cockroach?

Forum List

Back