Trump asserts Executive privilege to block CRAZY DEMOCRATS

Republicans think Democrats are crazy because Democrats won’t fall in line behind Vladimir Putin.

Fortunately, I doubt that few minds are being changed one way or the other.

Most Americans know partisan masturbation when they see it.

The author of the OP acknowledges the President has claimed executive privilege less than a week after trump made the claim that he has been the most open POTUS in history - add one more of 10 thousand plus lies he has used to mislead the public.

Trump asserts executive privilege to block release of full, unredacted Mueller report

Trump asserts executive privilege to block release of full, unredacted Mueller report

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

YES YES YES..

I told you democrats to stop after the last 15 losses! You keep embarrassing your selves! You lose again
I not defending the Dems but they have a legal right to do what they're doing. I recall the reaction of the GOP when it came out that the FBI thought Trump was crazy and might have to be legally removed. It was an assault on our democracy! I think people know who is ignoring the rule of law.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

YES YES YES..

I told you democrats to stop after the last 15 losses! You keep embarrassing your selves! You lose again
I not defending the Dems but they have a legal right to do what they're doing. I recall the reaction of the GOP when it came out that the FBI thought Trump was crazy and might have to be legally removed. It was an assault on our democracy! I think people know who is ignoring the rule of law.
It’s against the law for Barr to turn over Unredacted parts on the information submitted.. Democrats can change that law.. but they are a joke

YES YES YES..

They have no legal right to the unredacted report. They have to go to court and make their case as to why they need the unredacted report and get a court order.

It’s against the law for Barr to turn over Unredacted parts on the information submitted.. Democrats can change that law.. but they are a joke
No, it is against the law to make them public. Giving everything to Congress is not a legal issue.

Fortunately, I doubt that few minds are being changed one way or the other.

Most Americans know partisan masturbation when they see it.
when a ball is tossed at someone, that someone will most often attempt to catch it or hit or let if fall. Trump has decided to hit it back. But who tossed the ball?

YES YES YES..

nope - untrue.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e), the rule allows “[a]n attorney for the government” to disclose grand jury material involving “foreign intelligence information … to any federal law enforcement, intelligence, protective, immigration, national defense, or national security official to assist the official receiving the information in the performance of that official’s duties.” There is a strong argument that at least members of the House and Senate intelligence committees are “national security officials” who should receive the information in the performance of their duties. Thus, grand jury materials implicating foreign intelligence should be confidentially released to at least the intelligence committees.

They have no legal right to the unredacted report. They have to go to court and make their case as to why they need the unredacted report and get a court order.
That would be true for the public. I don't believe it is true for Congressmen.

YES YES YES..

nope - untrue.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
6c

No, it is against the law to make them public. Giving everything to Congress is not a legal issue.
Congress made the law not me
Congress is NOT the public, they are on par with the DOJ. There is no law forbidding Congress from getting the full report, only 'executive privilege'.

Forum List

Back