🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump at 9% With Blacks, 20% With Hispanics

many Bernie voters will vote for Trump in the general.

Yeah, that's another completely unsubstantiated claim you people keep making. Weren't you the tard I was arguing with the other day who kept insisting he's doing really well with blacks and Hispanics?

Yeah, that's another completely unsubstantiated claim you people keep making. Weren't you the tard I was arguing with the other day who kept insisting he's doing really well with blacks and Hispanics?

his numbers with blacks and Hispanics are improving every day. The more people see and hear of the hildebeast, the more they dislike and distrust her. HRC will never be president, you can take that to the bank---------or your bookie.

his numbers with blacks and Hispanics are improving every day. The more people see and hear of the hildebeast, the more they dislike and distrust her. HRC will never be president, you can take that to the bank---------or your bookie.

So 9% with blacks and 20% with Hispanics is an improvement? That's pretty bad.

Donald Trump Just Hit a Huge New Milestone

Doesn't address blacks, Hispanics, or Bernie voters.

more to come, be patient

Those groups are bigtime pro-government handouts, so really big surprise they hate Trump.

No Republican candidate has done this poorly with Hispanics. As for blacks, 9% is about par for the course, but Trump Tards have been claiming blacks are going to rally behind him. Clearly that isn't happening.

65% of americans find Hillary untrustworthy and a liar. This race is far from over.

1. Which is why I support Bernie
2. Which is why the Republicans are idiots for not running a normal Republican.

many Bernie voters will vote for Trump in the general. The latest polls have Trump beating the hildebeast.

The polls in June of 1992 had Perot in first, Clinton in last.

To put that in perspective in April Clinton led Trump by +10

Gee wasn't it just an hour ago you said the polls didn't matter?

So 9% with blacks and 20% with Hispanics is an improvement? That's pretty bad.

yes, but the numbers are moving up with all demographics. and Hillary's numbers are moving down with all demographics. Its a trend, do you understand what a trend is?

Those groups are bigtime pro-government handouts, so really big surprise they hate Trump.

No Republican candidate has done this poorly with Hispanics. As for blacks, 9% is about par for the course, but Trump Tards have been claiming blacks are going to rally behind him. Clearly that isn't happening.

65% of americans find Hillary untrustworthy and a liar. This race is far from over.

many Bernie voters will vote for Trump in the general. The latest polls have Trump beating the hildebeast.

yes they did, and the Perot voters elected Clinton. There will be no third party this time and this Clinton will lose.

I'm pointing out the trending, Dumb Deer. Now go bother someone else

That's no milestone. The Foxnews poll had Trump ahead of Clinton in January.

yes they did, and the Perot voters elected Clinton. There will be no third party this time and this Clinton will lose.

that's a lie too. Perot dropped out of the race for 2 months in the summer of 1992. During that time, Clinton's numbers went up.

Perot got back in, Clinton's numbers went down.

that's what yahoo news called it, not me. But it does reconfirm a trend that started in January.

that's a lie too. Perot dropped out of the race for 2 months in the summer of 1992. During that time, Clinton's numbers went up.

Perot got back in, Clinton's numbers went down.

all true, but Perot took votes from Bush, not Clinton.

Why point out what you say doesn't matter?

a lib/dem started this thread, ask him/her/it

that's what yahoo news called it, not me. But it does reconfirm a trend that started in January.

You posted something you don't agree with or believe is correct, but you were trying to make a point with it?

lol, what was your point?

Romney led Obama in the poll average as late as October 2012. What trend did that reconfirm?

a lib/dem started this thread, ask him/her/it

False. I am not a liberal Democrat. You're just striking out everywhere today, aren't you.

Forum List

Back