🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump at 9% With Blacks, 20% With Hispanics

many Bernie voters will vote for Trump in the general.

Yeah, that's another completely unsubstantiated claim you people keep making. Weren't you the tard I was arguing with the other day who kept insisting he's doing really well with blacks and Hispanics?

his numbers with blacks and Hispanics are improving every day. The more people see and hear of the hildebeast, the more they dislike and distrust her. HRC will never be president, you can take that to the bank---------or your bookie.

So 9% with blacks and 20% with Hispanics is an improvement? That's pretty bad.

yes, but the numbers are moving up with all demographics. and Hillary's numbers are moving down with all demographics. Its a trend, do you understand what a trend is?

What were the previous numbers with those demographics?

To put that in perspective in April Clinton led Trump by +10

Gee wasn't it just an hour ago you said the polls didn't matter?

I'm pointing out the trending, Dumb Deer. Now go bother someone else

Why point out what you say doesn't matter?

a lib/dem started this thread, ask him/her/it

False. I am not a liberal Democrat. You're just striking out everywhere today, aren't you.

then what are you? and, no, I have not struck out. I rarely do.

many Bernie voters will vote for Trump in the general.

Yeah, that's another completely unsubstantiated claim you people keep making. Weren't you the tard I was arguing with the other day who kept insisting he's doing really well with blacks and Hispanics?

his numbers with blacks and Hispanics are improving every day. The more people see and hear of the hildebeast, the more they dislike and distrust her. HRC will never be president, you can take that to the bank---------or your bookie.

yes, but the numbers are moving up with all demographics. and Hillary's numbers are moving down with all demographics. Its a trend, do you understand what a trend is?

I am not here to be your information source, look it up yourself.

In other words, you have no idea, do you. You made the claim. Back up your assertion or is the problem you can't because you pulled that out of your ass wanting to believe its true?

Gee wasn't it just an hour ago you said the polls didn't matter?

I'm pointing out the trending, Dumb Deer. Now go bother someone else

Why point out what you say doesn't matter?

a lib/dem started this thread, ask him/her/it

False. I am not a liberal Democrat. You're just striking out everywhere today, aren't you.

then what are you? and, no, I have not struck out. I rarely do.

I'm a registered Independent and a political libertarian. I generally vote for all third party candidates on the ballot unless I really like the R or D and if there is no third party candidate and I have to choose between the two major parties I vote for more Republicans than I do Democrats.

None of the polls make any sense with this demographic breakdown. I've heard only 56% of the white vote swings to Trump so far andwith with these numbers and others I've seen showing that woman are going for Hillary by 30-35 points...You'd think Hillary would be winning by at least 8 points.

Those groups are bigtime pro-government handouts, so really big surprise they hate Trump.

No Republican candidate has done this poorly with Hispanics. As for blacks, 9% is about par for the course, but Trump Tards have been claiming blacks are going to rally behind him. Clearly that isn't happening.

65% of americans find Hillary untrustworthy and a liar. This race is far from over.

1. Which is why I support Bernie
2. Which is why the Republicans are idiots for not running a normal Republican.

Wait, Bernie is normal?

That's rich..

In other words, you have no idea, do you. You made the claim. Back up your assertion or is the problem you can't because you pulled that out of your ass wanting to believe its true?

the information is available to you on the internet, do your own research. It is also reported 24/7 on various TV and radio stations.

I have said many times that most polls are BS. The pollsters are paid to get a specified result and the skew their samples to get that result.
They are also statistical garbage. A poll of 1000 people out of a population of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless.

But, the pollsters have an uncanny way of being right more than they are wrong.
Even though a lot of people lie to pollsters.

We will see in November which demographics put Trump in the whitehouse.

Demographic Group
Rep./Dem.
Vote Share (%)
Turnout (%)
Rep Votes
Dem Votes
Non-Hisp. White
African-American
Hispanic
Asian and Other
Popular Vote Total

Popular Vote Percentage

Electoral College Vote

( Willard's #'s ... the poll printed wrong .. top# R ... lower# D)

Trump will lose the electoral college vote.

The End.

13256533_1717883661815250_1262346974679623528_n.png
0.jpg
trump-fb.jpg

Demographic Group
Rep./Dem.
Vote Share (%)
Turnout (%)
Rep Votes
Dem Votes
Non-Hisp. White
African-American
Hispanic
Asian and Other
Popular Vote Total

Popular Vote Percentage

Electoral College Vote

( Willard's #'s ... the poll printed wrong .. top# R ... lower# D)

Trump will lose the electoral college vote.

The End.

Well shit, why even have the election? just crown Hillary queen bitch.

this election is a long way from over, Hillary is a terrible person and a terrible candidate. Obama hates her, the DNC hates her, half of the country hates her, half of the other half will hate her once they learn more about her.

It is very possible that Trump will win in a landslide in November.

and lets not forget about the FBI investigation into her mishandling of classified data and the corruption of the Clinton foundation.

Oh and according to almost EVERY pundit I hear talk a democrap needs 92-96% of negroes to vote democrat to win so....Hillary is only getting 88% and like the rest of her numbers it will drop.

the information is available to you on the internet, do your own research. It is also reported 24/7 on various TV and radio stations.

I have said many times that most polls are BS. The pollsters are paid to get a specified result and the skew their samples to get that result.
They are also statistical garbage. A poll of 1000 people out of a population of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless.

But, the pollsters have an uncanny way of being right more than they are wrong.
Even though a lot of people lie to pollsters.

We will see in November which demographics put Trump in the whitehouse.

I am not a Trump supporter in the least. I think the man has a screw loose, and that is on a good day; and yet, he is better than HRC.

Trump should have less than a 10% chance to win, and yet, he is within the margin of error. That is NOT a testament on how wonderful he is, but rather how awful HRC is.

And so, with everything going on today, anyone who proclaims either one of these two are going to win or lose this far out, is talking through their derriere. Everything is in flux every day, and nobody has actually done outlandish attacks on the other yet. Do the supporters of these 2 realize that most of us hear either of these 2 speak, and we cringe, lol. We figure NOBODY could be worse than this one, then we hear the other open their mouth and are proven wrong, lol.

This has a Vegas probability of a tie vote for the 1st time in history...........1 to 1. They each vote for themselves, and everybody else stays home in disgust. Hillary finds out that the Trump kids and Melania forgot to register so is smug thinking she will win because Bill will vote for her making it 2 to 1. Hilly only gets 1 vote, and finds out later that BJ spent election eve with the Energizer and was to tired to vote, lol. Some things never change-)

And only 38% with women. So what's the deal, Trump Tards? All I've heard is how blacks are coming out in droves for Trump and Hispanics are going to rally around him too. Fox News on Twitter

9% with blacks is actually a marked improvement over how Romney did with blacks in 2012 (6%) and how McCain did with blacks in 2008 (5%). And we still have six months to go.

Similarly, it is frankly amazing that Trump is getting 20% among Hispanics, given all the lies and smears that they've been fed about Trump by Univision and most American networks. Romney got 27% of the Hispanic vote in 2012, and John Amnesty McCain got only 31%. So 20% for Trump right now is actually not bad at all.

Those groups are bigtime pro-government handouts, so really big surprise they hate Trump.

No Republican candidate has done this poorly with Hispanics. As for blacks, 9% is about par for the course, but Trump Tards have been claiming blacks are going to rally behind him. Clearly that isn't happening.

65% of americans find Hillary untrustworthy and a liar. This race is far from over.

Wait, Bernie is normal?

That's rich..

Bernie's positions are far more supported by the American people than are Trump's or Hillary's or most of the clowns in the old GOP clown car back in the ditch somewhere.

Wait, Bernie is normal?

That's rich..

Bernie's positions are far more supported by the American people than are Trump's or Hillary's or most of the clowns in the old GOP clown car back in the ditch somewhere.
Who wouldn't want free shit?

Forum List

Back