Trump attacks Jon Tester for his attacks on Trump's doctor ahead of rally for Tester's GOP opponent

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Ever since his vicious and totally false statements about Admiral Ron Jackson, the highly respected White House Doctor for Obama, Bush & me, Senator John Tester looks to be in big trouble in the Great State of Montana! He behaved worse than the Democrat Mob did with Justice K!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Tester's toast! its gonna be a fun rally, Trump will talk about his love for Saudi Arabia!

• Banned
"we have a lot of Democrats that support us...Democrats who arent crazy" - Trump at rally

• Banned
"a big strong guy grabbed me, and said, sir, thank you for saving our country!"

• Banned
Reporter: "Do you regret bringing up, last night at your rally, the assault on a reporter by a Congressman?" President Trump: "No, no, not at all ... That was a different league and different world."

"Ever since his vicious and totally false statements about Admiral Ron Jackson, the highly respected White House Doctor for Obama, Bush & me, Senator John Tester looks to be in big trouble in the Great State of Montana! He behaved worse than the Democrat Mob did with Justice K!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Tester's toast! its gonna be a fun rally, Trump will talk about his love for Saudi Arabia!

John Tester was right to be concerned about the allegations. The Republican chairman of the veteran's committee did not dispute what he said. The Veteran's Affairs Committee has traditionally been bi-partisan but Trump is trying to make it partisan. I am a veteran and Trump is wrong to politicize this.

Forum List

Back