Trump attempted failed coup d'état to remove Kushner from control of his 2020 campaign, according to Trump White House economics adviser Peter Navarro

Jared: "Bannon expressed frustration that Kellyanne Conway inserted herself in discussions and leaked to the press to constantly overstate her role…He was convinced that she wouldn’t pass a White House drug test, and he didn’t hide his disappointment when she did."

The daily beast? Really? Tell us more about you being a Republican….lol
THE QUOTE IS FROM KUSHNER'S BOOK

The Daily Beast is simply quoting from Kushner's memoir...get the damn book if you STILL don't believe it

No, you’re not…I have yet to see you post anything conservative woke liar.
then you have yet to see me post anything, period...speaking of "woke", look for my post in this thread

my toe is more conservative than your entire body

In many ways that about sums it up.
i post original thought-provoking content, while people like you come on the board for a couple of minutes a day, complain about my posts, and then a couple of seconds later just TAKE A HIKE and leave

i post original thought-provoking content, while people like you come on the board for a couple of minutes a day, complain about my posts, and then a couple of seconds later just TAKE A HIKE and leave
To you it is. You can only speak for yourself.

Five months before 2020 election, Trump agreed to replace Kushner with Bannon to lead the campaign but the coup failed when Trump made GOP donor Bernie Marcus tell Kushner because he didn’t want to, Peter Navarro writes in new book

A coup? Try cracking a dictionary.

then you have yet to see me post anything, period...speaking of "woke", look for my post in this thread

my toe is more conservative than your entire body

Sure it is….A conservative wouldn’t be posting favorable Biden clap trap like you do….You’re not fooling anyone here….Go join the rest of your Lincoln project buddies.

Forum List

Back