Trump Authorizes 115-Mile Wall Construction in Texas

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
"President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the DemonRAT leaders said

It's clearly the worstest disaster ever in history!

Working on Christmas Eve and through the government shutdown over border wall funding, President Donald Trump tweeted he had authorized the construction of a 115-mile stretch of border wall in Texas.

"I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas," President Trump tweeted Monday night. "We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete.

"Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!"

Working in the Oval Office after canceling his trip to Mar-a-Lago in Florida because of the shutdown, President Trump met Monday with Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and other officials to discuss border security issues as a partial government shutdown over his U.S.-Mexico border wall entered Christmas without a clear resolution in sight.

Though both sides have traded offers over the dollars, they remain far apart on the wall. The White House insisted Trump will reject any deal that does not include money for a wall or fence; Democrats held firm in their opposition to a wall or other physical barrier.

In a joint statement Monday, the Democratic leaders of Congress, Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi, said as long as Trump keeps listening to the House Freedom Caucus and others on the right flank, there is no easy resolution to the impasse.

"It's Christmas Eve and President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the leaders said...

Read more at newsmax.com ...

4BEisgq.jpg

Trump says no end to shutdown until border barrier funded, plans January visit to new section of wall

(CNN) - President Donald Trump said Tuesday the government won't reopen until funding is secured for his border barrier, and he plans to go to the border in January to visit a new stretch of wall.

"I can't tell you when the government is going to be open. I can tell you it's not going to be open until we have a wall, a fence, whatever they would like to call it," Trump said in the Oval Office after a Christmas call with US troops. Negotiations between congressional Democrats and the Trump administration over the President's demands for a border wall have so far not yielded an agreement, and the shutdown will continue until at least Thursday, when the Senate returns to Washington. Both sides seem entrenched in their opposing stances and it's possible parts of the government could remain closed until the new Congress is seated in the first week of January, when Democrats will take control of the House. Trump repeated a claim made a day earlier -- without explanation -- that he'd recently approved 115 miles worth of border barrier. The White House hasn't provided any further details about the claim, which Trump first made on Twitter on Christmas Eve. He said he would go to the new stretch of the wall in January. "It's going to be built, hopefully rapidly," he said. "I'm going there at the end of January for the start of construction. That's a big stretch."

Read more at cnn.com ...

It's only the sheeple on the left that allows a liar like Charles Schumer to obstruct border security with impunity.
There is no moral force on earth that can justify not keeping out the human traffickers, the drug cartels and the many felons that come and go through our porous borders with ease. 121 murders attributed to illegals released by Obama administration
121 citizens murdered due to the illegals Obama released back into our communities alone, and that's just a partial list of the many people who have died at the hands of illegal immigrant felons.

Americans will continue to suffer and die from leftist duplicity as long as we let them get away with their political agenda that spills the blood of innocent people and builds their party on the bodies of those who have died senselessly.. Senate Democrats Defeat Anti-Sanctuary City Bill, 'Kate's Law'

The longer this goes on, the more the GOP can point to the statistics, the more Democrat voters and average Americans ask "just WHO do the Democrats support? Me as an American or some foreign national entering our nation illegally?"

I'm telling you all, if Trump holds this line it is all risk for the opposition. Nothing good can come from it when it's only $5B for National Security. Even $100B would be a deal.

The longer this goes on, the more the GOP can point to the statistics, the more Democrat voters and average Americans ask "just WHO do the Democrats support? Me as an American or some foreign national entering our nation illegally?"
That's rhetorical, I assume. There is no question in whose interests the democrats thwart border security....and it's not the common American citizen.
It's for the illegal immigrants that stream over border by the millions. It's for the gangs that run drugs and murder those that get in their way. It's for the human traffickers that deal in human bodies at a price.

The only walls Schumer and the democrats like are the stonewalls they put up to obstruct sensible and much needed border security.

I'm telling you all, if Trump holds this line it is all risk for the opposition. Nothing good can come from it when it's only $5B for National Security. Even $100B would be a deal.
Democrats will never be aware of those stats because Pravda will omit them and continue to propagate.

An easily climbable fence. Likely most of that 115 is simply replacing old fencing. The much bigger win for the dotard is that the stock market is closed today :lmao:

Futures are looking pretty god damned horrific for tomorrow though

An easily climbable fence. Likely most of that 115 is simply replacing old fencing.
:icon_rolleyes: That's just tiresome leftist bullshit! It barely rates a reply.

How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online
Sixty-five nations now have erected border walls or fences to counter hordes of migrants. Sixty-five separate nations have all come to the conclusion that border security is not something that can be easily overcome simply by climbing up a bit.

You are preaching to your choir of left wing clowns.

An easily climbable fence. Likely most of that 115 is simply replacing old fencing.
:icon_rolleyes: That's just tiresome leftist bullshit! It barely rates a reply.

How 65 countries have erected security walls on their borders | Daily Mail Online
Sixty-five nations now have erected border walls or fences to counter hordes of migrants. Sixty-five separate nations have all come to the conclusion that border security is not something that can be easily overcome simply by climbing up a bit.

You are preaching to your choir of left wing clowns.
K good luck rube :lmao:

Trump promised Mexico was paying for the wall. He said it not once or twice, but dozens of times. Right wingers are such weenies, they are allowing him to skate on that promise instead of calling for him to quit.

Trump promised Mexico was paying for the wall. He said it not once or twice, but dozens of times. Right wingers are such weenies, they are allowing him to skate on that promise instead of calling for him to quit.
They think that reading Newsmax makes them smart. :)

Trust me, I mean it in all sincerity when I say sir, you're a fucking moron.

When did Senators start "signing" bills? That's number one.
Go ahead Stupid -------- give us a link to any such legislation. Even if a Senator didn't "sign" it into law.

You fucking bots in Vladivostok really ought to demand you be given basic US civics lessons so you don't look like this much of an idiot.

Trust me, I mean it in all sincerity when I say sir, you're a fucking moron.

When did Senators start "signing" bills? That's number one.
Go ahead Stupid -------- give us a link to any such legislation. Even if a Senator didn't "sign" it into law.

You fucking bots in Vladivostok really ought to demand you be given basic US civics lessons so you don't look like this much of an idiot.
48412186_2273999032610296_7487575375136948224_n.jpg

What makes you think the promise is done ? Mexico can (and will) still pay for the wall. They can't avoid it.

It will be Trump's hand, not the Mexicans.

I don't care who pays for the wall, as long as it gets done. Obama promised that we would save $2500 a year on health insurance. Instead prices sky rocketed. Not a peep from you on that MAJOR LIE. The savings from not having to support illegals will pay for the wall in a couple of years.

If every president who ever didn't come through on a campaign promise was forced to quit we would have exactly twice as many presidents historically as we do today.

"President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the DemonRAT leaders said

It's clearly the worstest disaster ever in history!

Working on Christmas Eve and through the government shutdown over border wall funding, President Donald Trump tweeted he had authorized the construction of a 115-mile stretch of border wall in Texas.

"I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas," President Trump tweeted Monday night. "We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete.

"Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!"

Working in the Oval Office after canceling his trip to Mar-a-Lago in Florida because of the shutdown, President Trump met Monday with Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and other officials to discuss border security issues as a partial government shutdown over his U.S.-Mexico border wall entered Christmas without a clear resolution in sight.

Though both sides have traded offers over the dollars, they remain far apart on the wall. The White House insisted Trump will reject any deal that does not include money for a wall or fence; Democrats held firm in their opposition to a wall or other physical barrier.

In a joint statement Monday, the Democratic leaders of Congress, Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi, said as long as Trump keeps listening to the House Freedom Caucus and others on the right flank, there is no easy resolution to the impasse.

"It's Christmas Eve and President Trump is plunging the country into chaos," the leaders said...

Read more at newsmax.com ...

4BEisgq.jpg
He can "authorize" all he wants. Until Congress funds it it's just masturbation.

Forum List

Back