Trump Bans Communist Party Members from Immigrating to America

Well, it's a start.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced that any “intending immigrant who is a member or affiliate of the Communist Party or any other totalitarian party (or subdivision or affiliate), domestic or foreign, is inadmissible to the United States.”

INADMISSIBLE: Trump Bans Chinese Communist Party Members from Immigrating to America
The real question is why wasn't something this obvious already in effect well before Trump?

Ironic, given how much assistance he and his sheep are giving them here with their behaviors and actions.

Reported.
Ok. I can do that, too. Wow.

Better answer is “ No need I already reported myself and yet the Staff can’t be bothered with me and my insanity at this moment “ and then watch those that say reported stop quickly...

Oh, reported just because I am Mad Jack Flint!!!

What if someone wants to defect? Is that historically valuable source of foreign intelligence closed off now? The article is less than forthcoming on details.

Someone defecting would likely be willing to denounce communism.

Do you support NOT importing people that support one of the most oppressive and genocidal ideologies that the world has ever seen?

Or do you oppose it?
Prove this was ever any kind of national security problem needing a solution otherwise it's just some fake stupid shit they threw out here for you fake patriots to chew on.

The fascist always ban the communist.

And the Communists ban the Fascists and yet both have more in common than they realize!!!
They don't like each others competition for control.

Also have you ever seen a Sexy Communist or Fascist?

It would be impossible for me to join seeing most are just butt ugly as can be...

Anyhoo, the banning of Communists from being able to migrate Is pointless seeing the U.S. has been letting them in for decades, so why stop now?

Also those in the Chinese Communist Party do not care if they come here or not!

Well, it's a start.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced that any “intending immigrant who is a member or affiliate of the Communist Party or any other totalitarian party (or subdivision or affiliate), domestic or foreign, is inadmissible to the United States.”

INADMISSIBLE: Trump Bans Chinese Communist Party Members from Immigrating to America
The real question is why wasn't something this obvious already in effect well before Trump?

Because we've had Communists moving into government since the 1940s.

Well, it's a start.

Is AOC freaking out yet?
aocisdumbtfufkfuy.gif

Trumps latest wife was raised a Communist

View attachment 396904

Not ironically, those coming from Communist counties to the US are typically anti-Democrat because they can see the writing on the wall with their policies. The only Communist who liked Communism are those that are in the ruling class.
During the cold war it was our policy to give preferential immigration status to anyone fleeing communism. It was always an awesome intelligence coup when some high profile communist bigwig defected. Not sure why that's a bad thing now.
The 80's called you?

What if someone wants to defect? Is that historically valuable source of foreign intelligence closed off now? The article is less than forthcoming on details.

Someone defecting would likely be willing to denounce communism.

Do you support NOT importing people that support one of the most oppressive and genocidal ideologies that the world has ever seen?

Or do you oppose it?
Prove this was ever any kind of national security problem needing a solution otherwise it's just some fake stupid shit they threw out here for you fake patriots to chew on.

Who are you to cast doubts on MY patriotism, you commie bastard?

Ironic, given how much assistance he and his sheep are giving them here with their behaviors and actions.

See, another post, and another pure emotional outburst.

"Trump and his sheep" is your argument. There is ZERO content in this post outside just raw emotional hatred

Trumps latest wife was raised a Communist

View attachment 396904

Not ironically, those coming from Communist counties to the US are typically anti-Democrat because they can see the writing on the wall with their policies. The only Communist who liked Communism are those that are in the ruling class.
During the cold war it was our policy to give preferential immigration status to anyone fleeing communism. It was always an awesome intelligence coup when some high profile communist bigwig defected. Not sure why that's a bad thing now.

SSsaawwwwiiiiiisssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The point is Communist Party members, not everyone in a country run by Communists

Well, it's a start.

What does DOMESTIC or foreign mean in your post? Banning American citizens from reentering the United states because they belong to a domestic communist party????

Well, it's a start.

What does DOMESTIC or foreign mean in your post? Banning American citizens from reentering the United states because they belong to a domestic communist party????

Americans returning the the United States aren't "immigrants," ditzy chick. Thanks for playing here's a home version of our game. Don't go away mad, just go away ...

Forum List

Back