Trump BLINKS: $200 BILLION in Chinese Goods - Tariffs NOW a NO GO

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
U.S. will formally abandon plans to raise tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods, Lighthizer says

After his testimony, Lighthizer also said the U.S. would take steps to formally abandon plans to increase tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods to 25%, from 10% now, while the two sides continue talking. President Trump indicated Sunday that the tariff hike, which could have taken effect at 12:01 a. m. Saturday, would be suspended.

...............................................................................................................................................

Trump = all bark & NO bite. What a pussy.

U.S. will formally abandon plans to raise tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods, Lighthizer says

After his testimony, Lighthizer also said the U.S. would take steps to formally abandon plans to increase tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods to 25%, from 10% now, while the two sides continue talking. President Trump indicated Sunday that the tariff hike, which could have taken effect at 12:01 a. m. Saturday, would be suspended.

...............................................................................................................................................

Wait, i thought you guys didnt want the tarrifs. Pick a fucking position and stick with it. How dumb are you to set yourself up like this? You made a super hypocritical thread without even giving your argument a second thought.

Youre dumb as shit.

Wait, i thought you guys didnt want the tarrifs. Pick a fucking position and stick with it. How dumb are you to set yourself up like this? You made a super hypocritical thread without even giving your argument a second thought.

Youre dumb as shit.

That was my first thought on reading this shit.

Show us on this doll where The President touched you...

IMG_4559_c121355c-3097-4476-930e-177a0808c3aa_1024x1024.jpg

One could say it's been Trump's 'bull in the china shop' venture.....~S~

Maybe China blinked

We will likely NEVER know; Trump prolly had his attorneys send Xi a letter stating China could NOT disclose the details of the 'tariff' agreement.

Kinda like when Trump had Cohen send Fordham University a threatening letter NOT to disclose Trump's grades.

It must REALLY suck to be a stupid, inbred goat, hiding your grades, when all the while one claims to be a 'stable genius.'

Maybe China blinked

We will likely NEVER know; Trump prolly had his attorneys send Xi a letter stating China could NOT disclose the details of the 'tariff' agreement.

Kinda like when Trump had Cohen send Fordham University a threatening letter NOT to disclose Trump's grades.

It must REALLY suck to be a stupid, inbred goat, hiding your grades, when all the while one claims to be a 'stable genius.'
dont let hate cloud your thoughts caddo....

Maybe China blinked

Hate? No.

How about reality? Yes.

Maybe China blinked

Hate? No.

How about reality? Yes.
sorry i have seen other comments you have made about trump......if you were just stating facts,im sure a smart fella like yourself could do it without using all the colorful expletives describing the guy.....

Maybe China blinked

Hate? No.

How about reality? Yes.
sorry i have seen other comments you have made about trump......if you were just stating facts,im sure a smart fella like yourself could do it without using all the colorful expletives describing the guy.....

expletives? Trump is deserving of more than expletives.

and, by the same token, I'm confident a fart smella like yourself possibly has at least half a brain but that's only a guess

Maybe China blinked

Hate? No.

How about reality? Yes.

expletives? Trump is deserving of more than expletives.

and, by the same token, I'm confident a fart smella like yourself possibly has at least half a brain but that's only a guess
so i was right?.....at least you are honest....

So President Trump successfully used the threat of tariff hikes to help secure a better trade deal. And libs are upset? Of course they are, because anything good for the country is bad for their Agenda.

Forum List

Back