Trump Breaks The Internet. Sets All Time Record.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So Trump set an all time record of viewership for a live stream on KIK today. So tell me again about how Trump isn't popular with the youth... Meanwhile the MSM is busy astroturfing the media and web with fake adoration of Harris. Then along comes Trump. And crushes another record...

So Trump set an all time record of viewership for a live stream on KIK today. So tell me again about how Trump isn't popular with the youth... Meanwhile the MSM is busy astroturfing the media and web with fake adoration of Harris. Then along comes Trump. And crushes another record...

WTF is "kik"?

what the living fuck is KIK?

WTF is "kik"?
KIK is a live streaming service that the younger folks mostly are into. They aren't even the number one service. But when the youth heard about the live stream, they flocked to it. Tuned in. And shattered any previous "attendance" for a livestream.

KIK is a live streaming service that the younger folks mostly are into. They aren't even the number one service. But when the youth heard about the live stream, they flocked to it. Tuned in. And shattered any previous "attendance" for a livestream.
For "a livestream" or "a livestream on that platform"?

Forum List

Back