Trump Breaths Life Into The First Amendment

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
In the tale about to be illustrated here, one will immediately see the significance of the Trump election to America and Americans.

Had the troglodytes of the Left won the election, and maintained control of the Department of Justice…..this never…..never…..would have occurred.

1.DOJ files in support of lawsuit against U. Michigan over Bias Response Team

2. …a lawsuit brought by a new group called Speech First challenging U. Michigan’s Bias Response Teams, Lawsuit: U. Michigan speech code and Bias Response Team “profoundly chill free speech and open discourse”:U. Michigan’s policies “are facially unconstitutional under the First and Fourteenth Amendments….”

3. If you have not heard of Bias Response Teams, then you haven’t been around campus in the last decade.These teams, often referred to at BRTs, are the equivalent of SWAT teams standing by to enforce campus speech and conduct codes. … the teams enforce often vague standards highly dependent on how a complainant feels, there is an opaque process with little due process, and the results often track accepted campus political correctness rather than a search for the truth. Yet the punishments can cause lasting damage….

4. …amorphous prohibitions on “bullying,” “harassment,” and “bias-motivated misconduct” is to profoundly chill free speech and open discourse at the University. A student who voices a controversial or unpopular opinion—or who seeks to use humor, parody, or satire when discussing sensitive topics—could face severe punishment up to and including expulsion if even one other student perceives that speech to be “demeaning” or “bothersome.”

5. Many students will inevitably choose not to speak—or to speak less forcefully about controversial topics—rather than face the risk of disciplinary proceedings and punishment if another student takes offense at their words and files a complaint alleging violations of the Statement’s ban on “bullying,” “harassment,” and “bias-motivated misconduct.”

6. The Justice Department now has filed a Statement of Interest (pdf.)(full embed at bottom of post) supporting the request for a preliminary injunction.”
DOJ files in support of lawsuit against U. Michigan over Bias Response Team

Would the Far Left Obama DoJ have ever done what this Trump DoJ has done??????

Never ever ever!!!!

The Obamunists were all about restricting free speech.
With Trump......the first amendment will be off 'life support'.....and healthy again.

Last edited:
In the tale about to be illustrated here, one will immediately see the significance of the Trump election to America and Americans.

Had the troglodytes of the Left won the election, and maintained control of the Department of Justice…..this never…..never…..would have occurred.

2. …a lawsuit brought by a new group called Speech First challenging U. Michigan’s Bias Response Teams, Lawsuit: U. Michigan speech code and Bias Response Team “profoundly chill free speech and open discourse”:U. Michigan’s policies “are facially unconstitutional under the First and Fourteenth Amendments….”

3. If you have not heard of Bias Response Teams, then you haven’t been around campus in the last decade.These teams, often referred to at BRTs, are the equivalent of SWAT teams standing by to enforce campus speech and conduct codes. … the teams enforce often vague standards highly dependent on how a complainant feels, there is an opaque process with little due process, and the results often track accepted campus political correctness rather than a search for the truth. Yet the punishments can cause lasting damage….

4. …amorphous prohibitions on “bullying,” “harassment,” and “bias-motivated misconduct” is to profoundly chill free speech and open discourse at the University. A student who voices a controversial or unpopular opinion—or who seeks to use humor, parody, or satire when discussing sensitive topics—could face severe punishment up to and including expulsion if even one other student perceives that speech to be “demeaning” or “bothersome.”

5. Many students will inevitably choose not to speak—or to speak less forcefully about controversial topics—rather than face the risk of disciplinary proceedings and punishment if another student takes offense at their words and files a complaint alleging violations of the Statement’s ban on “bullying,” “harassment,” and “bias-motivated misconduct.”

6. The Justice Department now has filed a Statement of Interest (pdf.)(full embed at bottom of post) supporting the request for a preliminary injunction.”

Never ever ever!!!!

With Trump......the first amendment will be off 'life support'.....and healthy again.

Before you say another word, read my post:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Trump is about restricting freedom of the press and well he sure has a dirty fowl mouth so yeah he is for nasty free speech. Anything goes with him it seems, except facts.

Never ever ever!!!!

Trump is about restricting freedom of the press and well he sure has a dirty fowl mouth so yeah he is for nasty free speech. Anything goes with him it seems, except facts.

What exactly does that have to do with free speech on campus?

I'm more worried about him sucking the life out of the 2nd amendment and due process with his 'Take guns first'' spew.

Never ever ever!!!!

I clicked on your picture-post.....what does that have to do with free speech???

Now....any who have had the misfortune to read your posts know you are as dumb as asphalt.....so, it may be useless to suggest a book for you to read...

But...I am ever the optimist.....

414aX-0cJUL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I can share my notes on the book if it turns out to be above your reading level.....

I'm more worried about him sucking the life out of the 2nd amendment and due process with his 'Take guns first'' spew.

That would be political suicide.

Highly doubtful. The majority of so-called conservatives in America today support background checks, for instance. Which are clearly unconstitutional. And that just goes to show us the state of conservatism today.

As I'd mentioned in another thread around here, the background check is a violation of the first amendment because it compels people to speak and to provide information about themselves. The background check is a violation of the fifth amendment, the right against self-incrimination, because you have to provide evidence against yourself in order to require a gun. The background check is a violation of the tenth amendment because the requirement to provide this information is not something that is explicitly stated as a power of the federal government in the Constitution. If anyone had that power it would be the states, but even they have their second amendments so it would be questionable for them to try that.

No, friend. At the end of the day, they will love him for it. They do not understand the concept of freedom. Or the proper role of government, for that matter.

Last edited:

Never ever ever!!!!

I clicked on your picture-post.....what does that have to do with free speech???

Now....any who have had the misfortune to read your posts know you are as dumb as asphalt.....so, it may be useless to suggest a book for you to read...

I can share my notes on the book if it turns out to be above your reading level.....

I just saw that around here someplace..hmm..

I'd say that any opinion that puts any loss above that of free speech is a flawed opinion.

See my previous posting.

Anyway. In terms of the university thing, this is a nationwide epidemic. So, it is good to see the lawsuit. Will see how it goes, I suppose.

Never ever ever!!!!

I just saw that around here someplace..hmm..

BTW....Ms. Powers is what Liberals used to be.....before they got in touch with their inner Fascism.

Never ever ever!!!!

Lmao! tRump does the opposite of supporting the first amendment. He is all about suppressing free speech.

Never ever ever!!!!

Lmao! tRump does the opposite of supporting the first amendment. He is all about suppressing free speech.

And promoting foul language and fake news.

Never ever ever!!!!

Proof?

Never ever ever!!!!

Proof?
Any Trump tweet about the media.

Never ever ever!!!!

You voluntarily subscribed to the OP.....and now you've proven unable to comprehend it.

Have someone with a higher educational attainment....any third grader will do.....explain it to you.

BTW....my next numbered post will prove that Obamunists oppose free speech.....so get the ant-acids ready.

Never ever ever!!!!

Proof?

Soooo.....you're a liar as well as a fool?

It will cost extra, but worth having engraved on your tombstone.

Never ever ever!!!!

Proof?

linky? :linky:

Forum List

Back