Trump Called Omarosa a "Lowlife"

She just backed off on her claim and says she never heard the president use the "N-word".
so which one is a lie, cause one of them would have to be by definition.

tired of people selling hate like a commodity. more tired of people enabling this by buying into it.

She just backed off on her claim and says she never heard the president use the "N-word".
so which one is a lie, cause one of them would have to be by definition.
longknife, of course!
Notice he didn't post an exact in context quote. What she said was he never said the N-word in her presence, which you would expect from the lying backstabbing coward, but she saw the tapes of him using the N-word. She has a audio of Donnie Dirtbag telling her he didn't know Kelly had fired her, even though Tramp ordered it.

all of her conclusions came AFTER she parted company
Kinda like all the bad things Donnie Dirtbag says about his hires come after they are gone and after all the really great and fantastic things he said about them when he first hired them.
Tramp and Omarosa are twins from different mothers.

"Omarosa! I hear you mentioned me on Meet The Press. Don’t reference me or use my name. Keep my name out of your mouth. You have done enough. Your lies and crazy behavior are catching up to you. Can you say National Security breach? Lawyer up!" - President Trump

"Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!" - President Trump

Wow, just soooo NOT Presidential. [sigh] Such an ugly man.

In wake of critical book, Trump calls Omarosa 'a lowlife'

President Donald Trump has one word to describe former White House staffer and fellow reality-TV star Omarosa Manigault Newman: "Lowlife."

Manigault Newman claims in an upcoming book, "Unhinged," that Trump used racial slurs on the set of his reality show "The Apprentice." She also says she later concluded that he is a racist and a bigot.

On Saturday, reporters asked Trump during an event at his golf club in New Jersey if he felt betrayed by Manigault Newman. He responded: "Lowlife. She's a lowlife."

Manigault Newman was a contestant on Trump's "The Apprentice" reality show and later served as a senior adviser to the president. In the book, she paints Trump as scattered, self-absorbed, misogynistic and insecure.

The book is set for release Tuesday. The White House has already slammed it as "riddled with lies and false accusations."

Ms. Omarosa did lie about her President and call him a racist. Since Donald Trump is a public figure and our President, he really doesn't have the legal ability to sue her over this. But he does have the ability to answer these lies.

"While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!" - President Trump just now on twitter

"While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!" - President Trump just now on twitter
yea but all this "she was crying and in tears" makes trump look stupid.

he has a habit of doing that. a lot.

"Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!" - President Trump
TRAMP: “Omarosa? Omarosa what’s going on? I just saw on the news that you’re thinking about leaving? What happened?”

Omaroso: "General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave.”

TRAMP: “Nobody even told me about it,”

Omaroso: “Wow,”

TRAMP: “You know they run a big operation, but I didn’t know it, I didn’t know that. Goddamn it. I don’t love you leaving at all.”

Omarosa Derangement Syndrom!
Omarosa lives rent free in Donnie Dirtbag's head!!!!!

TRAMP: “Omarosa? Omarosa what’s going on? I just saw on the news that you’re thinking about leaving? What happened?”

TRAMP: “You know they run a big operation, but I didn’t know it, I didn’t know that. Goddamn it. I don’t love you leaving at all.”

Do you have a point or do you just have diarrhea of the brain again?

Do you have a point or do you just have diarrhea of the brain again?
The Perpetual Right-wing Dumb Act!

Forum List

Back