Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

Anyway, how can calling her "Pocahontas" be "racially insensitive" if she's not really a Native American? I can see if he had called her "Whitey" or "cracker" or "honky". That would be insensitive to her race, wouldn't it?

I don't see an issue here.

"Anyway, how can calling her "Pocahontas" be "racially insensitive" if she's not really a Native American?"

Shut up, ni**er.

Now, see if you can figure out how that was racially insensitive. Squeeze your brain really hard, if it helps.

Doesn't bother me in the least, because I'm not black. Why should Trump's calling Warren "Pocahontas" cause you leftist monkeys to go ape shit? Warren's no Injun.

Just so everyone who may be new to this site, or those who haven't seen this, you need to know what Ms. Yup yup - "koshergirl" considers a thumbs-up, all in, hell yeah I agree comment:

Sundance : : "The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery."

koshergirl gave this post a "Winner."

These are the Trump Klansmen we are dealing with these days.

Never forget.

I don't know if I can stand that many idiotic statements in one post. The Bible sanctions slavery? And the Klan was a Republican organization?

"The Bible sanctions slavery?"

“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.” (Peter 2:18: )

"And the Klan was a Republican organization?"

No, just a far right-wing hate group. They are not Democrats or Republican... they are Trumpkins!

You might want to include the whole verse, so as it won't be taken out of context:

"Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord. Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality."

There are also many verses of scripture that show what the bible thinks of slavery. I see nothing to substantiate your claim..

What Does the Bible Say About Slavery?

that doesn't change a thing. Nowhere are slave owners admonished not to keep slaves. ALL of it is an instruction book for slave owners and for slaves. nobody cares what you "see" or "don't see". the words say what they say, and you will have to do mental gymnastics to even attempt to make them say something else. It is a blatant endorsement of slavery, telling slaves just to wait "until heaven" to get their reward.

Can you IMAGINE, say, your daughter being kidnapped and held as a sex slave... and being told by you and by the police, "Just fear, obey, and respect your kidnapper; you'll both get what's coming to you in the afterlife".... good grief, what a bunch of embarrassing garbage, and how nauseating it is that you are trying to equivocate it into something moral or good. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Actually, "slavery" in biblical times, among the Hebrews, was akin to "employment" today.
Among the Hebrew people, slaves were granted their freedom every 7 years. They had rights, they could own property and have their own money. They were paid for their work.

You shouldn't advertise your ignorance that way, it's embarassing.

Anyway, how can calling her "Pocahontas" be "racially insensitive" if she's not really a Native American? I can see if he had called her "Whitey" or "cracker" or "honky". That would be insensitive to her race, wouldn't it?

I don't see an issue here.

"Anyway, how can calling her "Pocahontas" be "racially insensitive" if she's not really a Native American?"

Shut up, ni**er.

Now, see if you can figure out how that was racially insensitive. Squeeze your brain really hard, if it helps.

Doesn't bother me in the least, because I'm not black. Why should Trump's calling Warren "Pocahontas" cause you leftist monkeys to go ape shit? Warren's no Injun.
They hate to be ridiculed.

And yet it is impossible not to ridicule them.

Just so everyone who may be new to this site, or those who haven't seen this, you need to know what Ms. Yup yup - "koshergirl" considers a thumbs-up, all in, hell yeah I agree comment:

Sundance : : "The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery."

Never forget.

I don't know if I can stand that many idiotic statements in one post. The Bible sanctions slavery? And the Klan was a Republican organization?

“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.” (Peter 2:18: )

No, just a far right-wing hate group. They are not Democrats or Republican... they are Trumpkins!

You might want to include the whole verse, so as it won't be taken out of context:

"Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord. Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality."

There are also many verses of scripture that show what the bible thinks of slavery. I see nothing to substantiate your claim..

that doesn't change a thing. Nowhere are slave owners admonished not to keep slaves. ALL of it is an instruction book for slave owners and for slaves. nobody cares what you "see" or "don't see". the words say what they say, and you will have to do mental gymnastics to even attempt to make them say something else. It is a blatant endorsement of slavery, telling slaves just to wait "until heaven" to get their reward.

Can you IMAGINE, say, your daughter being kidnapped and held as a sex slave... and being told by you and by the police, "Just fear, obey, and respect your kidnapper; you'll both get what's coming to you in the afterlife".... good grief, what a bunch of embarrassing garbage, and how nauseating it is that you are trying to equivocate it into something moral or good. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The bible is an "instruction book for slave owners and for slaves"?

Gawd, you are a certifiable idiot. :cuckoo::lmao:

Never forget.

People who haven't read it always say stupid shit like that.

the bible was written by man--who is imperfect

Not quite. It was inscribed by the hands of men who were being guided by God's divine direction. They were merely writing down what God was telling them. Look at the four books in the New Testament: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John: Four different narrations of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Yet all of them said the same thing. Look at other books in the bible as well: There's no way that simple men of those times could have come up with all that by themselves.

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
It was kind of nice what he said to them, though: You're very very special people. You were here long before anyone else was here."
Good for Trump. At long last, a minority he doesn't dislike.
Wife has people at the Standing Rock Reservation, most Native Americans have little use for Trump.

Thank the Gods!!!
Whoever that may be...could be the earth mother or the moon god.
Or whatever gods the heathens MFers answer to.

Under the hand of God.
Who is not.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."

it really is time to acknowledge that he's mentally ill

Not quite. It was inscribed by the hands of men who were being guided by God's divine direction. They were merely writing down what God was telling them. Look at the four books in the New Testament: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John: Four different narrations of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Yet all of them said the same thing. Look at other books in the bible as well: There's no way that simple men of those times could have come up with all that by themselves.
You represent nothing akin to them.

I was born in america to two Swedish parents so I am swedish first and most important, american second.

So? Let the President call her Pocahontas ....that's what the liar is.

there is NO way you can prove they were guided by god
we KNOW for a fact they were written by man

Completely putting aside what Trump said, it’s amazing no one in the White House thought that it might be bad to hold this ceremony in front of the portrait of President Andrew Jackson

DPryNxSX4AAeX-Y.jpg

Today was a very, very busy day for Trump:

Two Racials

and

a lie.

One, holding the ceremony in front of a portrait of Dear Andrew.

Two, using a revered Native American name as a slur.

Three, suggesting the Trump Pu$$ygate Tape (Access Hollywood) was fake.

Two Racials

and

a lie.

A Trump Trifecta!

what a moron.....I don't know how anybody can take her seriously:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back