Trump calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' at event honoring Native Americans

You know, Trump doesn't really have much of a clue about decorum. When you are supposed to be honoring a bunch of people for their contributions to this country, you should keep the conversation to honoring THEM, and the things they did, not taking time to take cheap shots at one of your opponents by talking about them in bigoted terms in front of a group of people who might take offense to those terms.

And no...................those Windtalkers weren't exactly amused by Trump's comments, because every news article I've seen on this said there was an uncomfortable silence in the room after that comment.

Lets see if any of these Windtalker veterans have anything to say tomorrow.

You know, Trump doesn't really have much of a clue about decorum. When you are supposed to be honoring a bunch of people for their contributions to this country, you should keep the conversation to honoring THEM, and the things they did, not taking time to take cheap shots at one of your opponents by talking about them in bigoted terms in front of a group of people who might take offense to those terms.

And no...................those Windtalkers weren't exactly amused by Trump's comments, because every news article I've seen on this said there was an uncomfortable silence in the room after that comment.

Posing under The Indian Killer's portrait might have kept the men silent.;

There is no end to Trump's idiocy.

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."

Wow. "Pochahontas"?

oh my god. How terrible.

image.png

Even worse than that, Warren was hired by Harvard law school because she lied about her ethnicity to gain affirmative action benefits.
Now call me a "fucking liar". Go ahead, faggot.
Yup yup.

Just so everyone who may be new to this site, or those who haven't seen this, you need to know what Ms. Yup yup - "koshergirl" considers a thumbs-up, all in, hell yeah I agree comment:

Sundance : : "The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery."

koshergirl gave this post a "Winner."

These are the Trump Klansmen we are dealing with these days.

Never forget.

I don't know if I can stand that many idiotic statements in one post. The Bible sanctions slavery? And the Klan was a Republican organization?

Trump should take kowtowing lessons from the head kowtower:

Obama-bows-to-Saudi-Arabia-780989.jpg

President Trump used a racially insensitive nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Monday during an Oval Office event honoring Native American code talkers, the Toronto Star's Daniel Dale reports.

"You were here long before any of us were here," Trump told the assembled group after initially declining to give a speech. "Although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her Pocahontas."
It was kind of nice what he said to them, though: You're very very special people. You were here long before anyone else was here."
Good for Trump. At long last, a minority he doesn't dislike.
Wife has people at the Standing Rock Reservation, most Native Americans have little use for Trump.
Real American Indians have nothing to do with progressive’s…
Real American Indians. LOL Goddamn, just when you think that you have heard the ultimate in idiocy from a 'Conservative', it gets topped by another dumb ass 'Conservative'. LOL A Real American Indian is any Native American. They were here first. They have the highest percentage of service in the military of any minority. They start their Pow-Wows with a parade where all those that served take part in. They do not ask what the politics of the Vets are. Are you eligible to be in that parade?
I was in the service for eight years, and I’m 100% Ogalala Sioux…

Trump should take kowtowing lessons from the head kowtower:

Obama-bows-to-Saudi-Arabia-780989.jpg

The Splendid SOB President Donald J. Trump does not bow to anyone. All the world lines up to kiss his ring. :biggrin:

It was kind of nice what he said to them, though: You're very very special people. You were here long before anyone else was here."
Good for Trump. At long last, a minority he doesn't dislike.
Wife has people at the Standing Rock Reservation, most Native Americans have little use for Trump.
Real American Indians have nothing to do with progressive’s…
Real American Indians. LOL Goddamn, just when you think that you have heard the ultimate in idiocy from a 'Conservative', it gets topped by another dumb ass 'Conservative'. LOL A Real American Indian is any Native American. They were here first. They have the highest percentage of service in the military of any minority. They start their Pow-Wows with a parade where all those that served take part in. They do not ask what the politics of the Vets are. Are you eligible to be in that parade?
I was in the service for eight years, and I’m 100% Ogalala Sioux…

That we squishy sound was old fag crapping his panties.

Trump should be using the sarcastic name Fauxcahontas when describing Warren.
The thread title uses a term hijacked by cultural Marxists. American Indian is the accurate term.
Native American applies to all native born Americans regardless of any American Indian ancestry.

Breaking News: Donald Trump is a moron devoid of any discernible class, ethics, or morals.

Breaking News: Donald Trump is a moron devoid of any discernible class, ethics, or morals.

Which is to say..the left hates him because he is classy, ethical, and moral.

Trump is 75% Navacheeto Indian.....true story....

“I think I might have more Indian blood than a lot of the so-called Indians that are trying to open up the reservations.” -DJT

^ Yes, that is a real quote.

Anyway, how can calling her "Pocahontas" be "racially insensitive" if she's not really a Native American? I can see if he had called her "Whitey" or "cracker" or "honky". That would be insensitive to her race, wouldn't it?

I don't see an issue here.

Even worse than that, Warren was hired by Harvard law school because she lied about her ethnicity to gain affirmative action benefits.
Yup yup.

Just so everyone who may be new to this site, or those who haven't seen this, you need to know what Ms. Yup yup - "koshergirl" considers a thumbs-up, all in, hell yeah I agree comment:

Sundance : : "The majority of people back then believed and the more astute and intelligent today, still believe and (those who are knowledegable regarding genetics) understand that Negroes were designed by Nature(Creator) to be slaves; that they were part of a 'degraded caste' meant to serve the rest of humanity...and of course any advanced civilization must have servants(at least until robots are able to assume that role)....

Most Southerners based the legitamacy of slavery (it had been legal for thousands of years) on the Bible....which from Genesis to Revelation sanctions slavery."

Never forget.

I don't know if I can stand that many idiotic statements in one post. The Bible sanctions slavery? And the Klan was a Republican organization?

"The Bible sanctions slavery?"

“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.” (Peter 2:18: )

"And the Klan was a Republican organization?"

No, just a far right-wing hate group. They are not Democrats or Republican... they are Trumpkins!

Anyway, how can calling her "Pocahontas" be "racially insensitive" if she's not really a Native American? I can see if he had called her "Whitey" or "cracker" or "honky". That would be insensitive to her race, wouldn't it?

I don't see an issue here.

"Anyway, how can calling her "Pocahontas" be "racially insensitive" if she's not really a Native American?"

Shut up, ni**er.

Now, see if you can figure out how that was racially insensitive. Squeeze your brain really hard, if it helps.

Again.................do any of you Trump twits really think it's good to insult someone with a racially insensitive slur in front of the people who would be offended by such slur?

There is a time and a place for everything, but this wasn't the time or the place for his Pocahontas crack.

I'm half expecting to hear some of those Windtalkers say something about it in the next few days.

Yup yup.

Never forget.

“Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.” (Peter 2:18: )

No, just a far right-wing hate group. They are not Democrats or Republican... they are Trumpkins!

You might want to include the whole verse, so as it won't be taken out of context:

"Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord. Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality."

There are also many verses of scripture that show what the bible thinks of slavery. I see nothing to substantiate your claim..

What Does the Bible Say About Slavery?

"He can't get even make it through a ceremony honoring war heroes without a racial slur" - Pocahontas

Yup yup.

Never forget.

You might want to include the whole verse, so as it won't be taken out of context:

"Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord. Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality."

There are also many verses of scripture that show what the bible thinks of slavery. I see nothing to substantiate your claim..

What Does the Bible Say About Slavery?

that doesn't change a thing. Nowhere are slave owners admonished not to keep slaves. ALL of it is an instruction book for slave owners and for slaves. nobody cares what you "see" or "don't see". the words say what they say, and you will have to do mental gymnastics to even attempt to make them say something else. It is a blatant endorsement of slavery, telling slaves just to wait "until heaven" to get their reward.

Can you IMAGINE, say, your daughter being kidnapped and held as a sex slave... and being told by you and by the police, "Just fear, obey, and respect your kidnapper; you'll both get what's coming to you in the afterlife".... good grief, what a bunch of embarrassing garbage, and how nauseating it is that you are trying to equivocate it into something moral or good. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back