Trump calls Ms. Universe "Miss Piggy"- classy guy.

Trump is DEFINITELY going to release the pictures of Bill fucking the 16 year old sex slaves on Epstein's Island

Right after Clinton surrogates release Trump surrounded by pre teen boys

Here Is Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book
67398-a27565e439b8cb9378f6a43e0010cfac.jpg

Donald Trump, Courtney Love, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, and uber-lawyer Alan Dershowitz may have been identified by a butler as potential

Now Trump is gay????

LOL

OMFG!!!

Trump is DEFINITELY going to release the pictures of Bill fucking the 16 year old sex slaves on Epstein's Island

Donald Trump, Courtney Love, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, and uber-lawyer Alan Dershowitz may have been identified by a butler as potential

Now Trump is gay????

LOL

OMFG!!!
Silly Libs will stoop as low as they can, continuing to fling poo at the wall in hopes something will stick.

You mean the claims from the women that even Ken Starr didn't believe?

Which one of these are you referring to ?

Juanita Broaddrick
Paula Jones
Monica Lewinsky
Gennifer Flowers
Kathleen Willey
Elizabeth Ward Gracen
Sally Perdue
Connie Hamzy
Lencola Sullivan
Linda Tripp

Which ones are accusing him of non consensual sex... This is your problem, ye Bill slept around... So what?

Hillary didn't like women who had affairs with her husband. What did you expect?

She looks pretty normal now. She owes tRump a thank you blowjob. He did what a personal trainer could not have with simply the utterance of a few choice words. Blessed Be Lord tRump !
EDIT : She might opt-out of the swallow since tRump eats a very rich diet. Gotta keep that figure ! Sometimes housekeeping just isn't enough. Ya gotta watch your diet too !

Now Trump is gay????

LOL

OMFG!!!

throw everything at the wall maybe just maybe something will stick

--LOL

Which ones are accusing him of non consensual sex... This is your problem, ye Bill slept around... So what?

Hillary didn't like women who had affairs with her husband. What did you expect?
Since when did a man groping a woman without her consent become an "affair"? In 1992? Or was it 1996 when blowjobs were no longer considered having sex?

Since when did a man groping a woman without her consent become an "affair"? In 1992? Or was it 1996 when blowjobs were no longer considered having sex?
Funny...I asked my wonderful sweet wife at that time, if I could get a blowjob from another woman, since the Ds and MSM claim it is not sex. Her response was a rather emphatic NO!!!

If only I had married a brain dead liberal woman, maybe I could have gotten it.

1. Great point: Liberals are completely, rabidly hypocritical over this issue.
During Bill's Impeachment process Liberals declared Slick Willy's sexual exploits were his own business, it was no one else's business, and none of it disqualified him from being President. LAST ELECTION those same liberals hurled false accusations of affairs at Herman Cain (never proven, and the women who came out of the woodwork to accuse him disappeared as soon as he dropped out of the race) and declared he should be disqualified from being President. So which is it? Libs want to have it both ways...

2. Hillary has all the right in the world to be upset.
Listen to the way you worded it, though: "...women who had affairs with her husband". Ummm...BILL also had affairs with some of THEM - it wasn't a one-way deal.

Also not all of the women she demonized, bullied, intimidated, attacked, threatened, and silenced were women with whom her husbands had affairs - some of them were women he had victimized by sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, and raping! THAT is not excusable or justifiable in ANY way!

Meh. She let herself go. He straightened her out.

Make models great again!!!

Funny...I asked my wonderful sweet wife at that time, if I could get a blowjob from another woman, since the Ds and MSM claim it is not sex. Her response was a rather emphatic NO!!!

You still can. Just tell her it's not a blowjob from another woman....tell her it "identifies" as a handshake from another man.

This is your problem, ye Bill slept around... So what?

I fail to see how Bill Clinton's sexual misbehavior is my problem.
A President of the United States sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, and having affairs with women AND openly lying about it to the public while representing this nation is a massive problem for the entire country. Not only was it an embarrassment but he should have been Impeached completely for it and possibly gone to jail for it.

Bill Clinton continuing to sexually harass, sexually assault, rape, and have adulterous affairs AS WELL AS engaging in acts of pedophilia (illegal) now / recently is a huge deal as well, as he and his wife want him to be part of the package - the 1st Couple - running this country.

The fact that his wife, the DNC's candidate, knew about all of this, facilitated it, enabled it, and so viciously and wrongly treated his victims is a massive problem for this country. The President of the united states is supposed to defnd, uphold, and enforce the Constitution and Rule of law, but throughout her entire political career she has circumvented, bent, and broken the law - how she treated the victims of sexual crimes committed by her husband should be enough to disqualify her. She has, however, openly declared she intends to do her best to destroy / alter the Constitution and laws - nor defend, uphold, and enforce them. She has openly declared that she intends to strip Americans of Constitutional rights they now have.

Her and her husband's recorded history of disregard for the Constitution, for the law, and for the victims of the crimes both she and her husband have perpetrated are / should be a MAJOR concern for every citizen.

If this shit is the best the left has to hold against Trump....this election will be over by August and Trump will gold plate the white house.

You still can. Just tell her it's not a blowjob from another woman....tell her it "identifies" as a handshake from another man.
Actually tell your wife you 'did not have sex with that woman' (- SHE had sex with YOU), that according to bill Clinton a blow job does not actually constitute 'sex', and that if Hillary is 'man' enough to accept it and get over it she should too.

Let me know how that goes for you... :p

This is the swell guy you guys want to make President.

Former Miss Universe: Trump called me 'Miss Piggy'

Trump publicly called Machado an “eating machine” in an interview with Howard Stern and, according the Times report, invited nearly 100 media outlets to watch her exercise in a gym.

aliciamac_redmu_12874792_max_cbbjpg.jpg

“She weighed 118 pounds or 117 pounds and she went to 160 or 170. So this is somebody that likes to eat,” Trump said then.

But he went even further in his criticism of her diet in private, according to Machado.

“He called me Miss Piggy,” Machado tells Inside Edition. “I was very depressed in that moment.”

Machado said Trump not only made her feel “so fat,” but he also ridiculed her English-speaking ability, calling her “Miss Housekeeping.” The model and telenovela star said her weight issues led to years of eating disorders — anorexia and bulimia — that required therapy.

You know, I find it difficult to feel sorry for her. She's engaged in a line of work that is 100% about being critical of how attractive someone is. Yet she can't handle someone being critical of how attractive she is.

Forum List

Back