Trump calls supporters "Maniacs who want to kill".

R

rdean

Watching Trump on TV he called protesters brave for being among 9 thousand maniacs who want to kill them.

And he said he hated the reporters there, but he personally, wouldn't kill them.

No wonder, his supporters are uneducated, old and white Republicans.

Is he calling on them to be violent?

Why? They just showed it on TV.

I don't watch TV. I don't even have cable. Not saying you are wrong, but I'd prefer a link before giving my opinion.
Don't worry, it was recent. It takes some time before someone posts it. He also said he wouldn't kill reporters even though he hates them. The reporters said they felt anxious surrounded by that angry crowd with Trump egging them on.

I don't watch TV. I don't even have cable. Not saying you are wrong, but I'd prefer a link before giving my opinion.
Don't worry, it was recent. It takes some time before someone posts it. He also said he wouldn't kill reporters even though he hates them. The reporters said they felt anxious surrounded by that angry crowd with Trump egging them on.

Thanks. I saw the comment about not killing reporters, but hadn't seen the comments you are talking about. I check the news on a regular basis, so if it's true I'm sure I'll read about it soon.

Watching Trump on TV he called protesters brave for being among 9 thousand maniacs who want to kill them.

And he said he hated the reporters there, but he personally, wouldn't kill them.

Here's more Rderp ignorance on display.

He hates
Old people
White people
Poor people

Obviously some of them deserve the death penalty.

Any hatred the reporters feel was caused purely by themselves. Not by trump!

Trump is inciting violence and being protected and supported by his followers. Those who don't speak out against this growing menace are accessories. Trump has become a menace.

Young protesters heckle Trump during Michigan speech

At one point, after halting remarks on trade to wait for hecklers to be ejected, Trump suggested they protesters might be "drugged out."

He chided another group for being "so weak" they would not resist security guards' directions to leave. Trump also said he wondered why the protesters would bother standing up and drawing attention to themselves "in a group of 9,000 maniacs that want to kill them," referring to the crowd.

One audience member punched a protester, a young man alone near an exit, before a guard came to lead him away.

He hates
Old people
White people
Poor people
Those are the people Republicans hate. Especially the poor. The GOP wants to get rid of Social Security. They want to cut food stamps, health care and day care for the poor. Why are you so determined to be such a stupid fuck? I don't get it. It's your party. You gotta be a tard to not know what they stand for.

He hates
Old people
White people
Poor people
Those are the people Republicans hate. Especially the poor. The GOP wants to get rid of Social Security. They want to cut food stamps, health care and day care for the poor. Why are you so determined to be such a stupid fuck? I don't get it. It's your party. You gotta be a tard to not know what they stand for.
Derp derp derp we go, gently down the stream.....

The left take what Trump says literally? They DEMAND accuracy! They are the WORD police. You had better NOT be off in what you say, or they will put you under attack, and they are CORECT! Yes Lefties!!!!!!

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, and Obamacare is NOT a tax! God DAMN America!!!!!!!!!!

Let us go back and revisit the messiahs and his minions all encompassing words now that you lefties strive for so much accuracy in everything, everybody says-) We want to check your veracity on reasonable indignation!

Forum List

Back