Trump Campaign Trolls Democrats Hard: Unveils Hilarious ‘Pencil-Neck’ Adam Schiff T-Shirts

upload_2019-3-30_11-40-51.png

Pencil-Neck Adam Schiff Tee

This is great! It's time to humiliate and ridicule 'Pencil-Neck' Adam Schiff into oblivion! His lies can no longer be tolerated. This is just the beginning!

Trump Campaign Trolls Democrats Hard: Unveils Hilarious 'Pencil-Neck' Adam Schiff T-Shirts - With Video!

Yup...this is the kind of stuff stupid/uneducated people love. Visual stuff.

They have not got the IQ to grasp numbers or data/facts.

So you hit them up with t-shirts with funny, derogatory pictures on them.

Yup...I am sure Trumpbots will LOVE it.

LOL.

I don't agree with this T-shirt. I think it is much more effective and classy to humiliate and ridicule Shiff with intelligent dialogue that reveals his biases and improper actions.

This is great! It's time to humiliate and ridicule 'Pencil-Neck' Adam Schiff into oblivion! His lies can no longer be tolerated. This is just the beginning!

Trump Campaign Trolls Democrats Hard: Unveils Hilarious 'Pencil-Neck' Adam Schiff T-Shirts - With Video!

LOL.

So how many pussy hats do you own?

Trump’s actions have often been rash, ignorant, and chaotic. Yet some of his individual foreign policies are substantially better than his opponents. I support trump and I also wear trump attire without any fear...I get my stuff from the Shield Republic.

LOL.
Like the Trump baby balloon?
Or that half the leftist avi's on site have unflattering pictures of Trump or Kavanaugh or the idiot who still thinks Trumps daughter with her titty exposed actually means something?
Yeah, stupid liberals love that shit too.

Forum List

Back