Trump can change history by declassifying three Obama-era documents

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Hill ^ | 08/28/19 | John Solomon

SNIP

The first includes the national security assessments that the U.S. intelligence community conducted under President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concerning the Russia nuclear giant Rosatom’s effort to acquire uranium business in the United States.

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) — made up of Secretary Clinton and eight other senior federal officials — approved Rosatom’s purchase of mining company Uranium One’s U.S. assets in fall 2010, even as the FBI was gathering evidence that the Russian company’s American arm was engaged in bribery, kickbacks and extortion.

SNIP

A second body of documents crying out for declassification is Obama’s private correspondence with Iranian leaders — in particular, the Oct. 7, 2014, cable he penned to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, setting the terms for the controversial Washington-Tehran nuclear deal reached in early 2016.

My sources tell me that letter conflicts with what the Obama administration was telling the American public as it tried to sell the deal politically, and it shows a level of courtship, concession and trust with Tehran that exceeded the U.S. intelligence assessments at the time.

SNIP

The final Obama-era tranche that requires declassification concerns Hillary Clinton’s email controversy — a highly classified set of documents that FBI agents identified as important and necessary in the investigation into whether she violated the law by transmitting classified emails on her unsecured private server.

SNIP
Can you imagine the JAIL TIME that could be coming out of these documents?

SNIP

The first includes the national security assessments that the U.S. intelligence community conducted under President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton concerning the Russia nuclear giant Rosatom’s effort to acquire uranium business in the United States.

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) — made up of Secretary Clinton and eight other senior federal officials — approved Rosatom’s purchase of mining company Uranium One’s U.S. assets in fall 2010, even as the FBI was gathering evidence that the Russian company’s American arm was engaged in bribery, kickbacks and extortion.

SNIP

A second body of documents crying out for declassification is Obama’s private correspondence with Iranian leaders — in particular, the Oct. 7, 2014, cable he penned to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, setting the terms for the controversial Washington-Tehran nuclear deal reached in early 2016.

My sources tell me that letter conflicts with what the Obama administration was telling the American public as it tried to sell the deal politically, and it shows a level of courtship, concession and trust with Tehran that exceeded the U.S. intelligence assessments at the time.

SNIP

The final Obama-era tranche that requires declassification concerns Hillary Clinton’s email controversy — a highly classified set of documents that FBI agents identified as important and necessary in the investigation into whether she violated the law by transmitting classified emails on her unsecured private server.

SNIP
Yeah bro, like how he was going to go after Hillary, and repeal the ACA on day one, and Mexico's going to... oh fuck it you'll still be a zombie

Would love to see that happen Unfortunatly there are a large number of those in power that would fight tooth and nail to keep that from happening.

No way would anyone of those on high ever facing charges.

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP
Have at it! As long as the National Security assessments do not expose the classified methods the information was gathered.... FYI- Hillary did not attend a single meeting of the Committee on Rosatoms US uranium bid, it was one of her deputies responsibilities...

If the Iranian/letter does not release classified information between leaders, I'd like to see it too. I can't wait to see the so called ''love letters'' between Kim Jung Un and President Trump, some day! :D Or any correspondence or the recorded phone calls made between Trump and Putin!

the handful of so called top secret email chains on Hillary's computer would be great to see... Hillary has been asking for their release since 2015/16....saying they are not as Top Secret as the CIA claimed... her team said they were over-classified by the CIA....

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP
Have at it! As long as the National Security assessments do not expose the classified methods the information was gathered.... FYI- Hillary did not attend a single meeting of the Committee on Rosatoms US uranium bid, it was one of her deputies responsibilities...

If the Iranian/letter does not release classified information between leaders, I'd like to see it too. I can't wait to see the so called ''love letters'' between Kim Jung Un and President Trump, some day! :D Or any correspondence or the recorded phone calls made between Trump and Putin!

the handful of so called top secret email chains on Hillary's computer would be great to see... Hillary has been asking for their release since 2015/16....saying they are not as Top Secret as the CIA claimed... her team said they were over-classified by the CIA....
Did that "deputy" report back to her everything that went on....is not the BOSS responsible?....Over classified...not what has come out so far....even Comey admitted to dozens of classified emails....do I have to post the comey v. Hillary video again to remind you?...well guess so

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

Did that "deputy" report back to her everything that went on....is not the BOSS responsible?....Over classified...not what has come out so far....even Comey admitted to dozens of classified emails....do I have to post the comey v. Hillary video again to remind you?...well guess so

They declassified all of the hundreds or thousands of the so called CLASSIFIED emails shortly after she lost, but the 4 to 8 email chains the IG had identified as top SECRET emails that started the whole investigation.... I want to see those 4 - 8 email chains they've held back from declassification. :D

Forum List

Back