Trump candidates sweep Tuesday's primary races....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Don't fall for the lies of the left... Trump is still popular... The left is going to try and keep this quiet....
MAGA..... Trump the Kingmaker and RINO slayer.....

It is incredible how much Donald Trump is feared by the Democrats and THEIR media. There has never been an attack campaign by an American political party against one man EVER. If you disagree, prove me wrong.
As someone once said No one is hated more than he who speaks the truth

and Trump does that. The Swamp Reptiles didn't like it. The 3rd Impeachment, aka Jan 6 committee wants to stop him from running in 24

that's the only goal of that sick committee

OP, who do you think "the left" is?

BTW, Democrats, have been not-so-secretly supporting and trumping up these candidates that won, because they think it'll help them in the primaries.

Personally, I think it's a stupid, not to mention reckless, idea, as it's playing w/fire, but that's what they did.

This is just to prove your entire premise false.

Carry on.

OP, who do you think "the left" is?

BTW, Democrats, have been not-so-secretly supporting and trumping up these candidates that won, because they think it'll help them in the primaries.

Personally, I think it's a stupid, not to mention reckless, idea, as it's playing w/fire, but that's what they did.

This is just to prove your entire premise false.

Carry on.
We know who the left is race baiter. If you wanna see a lying leftist look in the mirror.

BTW, Democrats, have been not-so-secretly supporting and trumping up these candidates that won, because they think it'll help them in the primaries
This will backfire and put pro Trump people in office... Thanks in advance....

Purple states are glowing red and getting redder as time goes on with Biden in charge....
That's bc The People are way smarter than the Reptiles in charge

They see our country being ripped to shreds by these crazies and are not going to take it anymore.

Only problem is: How many half wits will vote for them anyway? too many, as one is too many

The DC Swamp vs Trump war continues! :muahaha:
I'll get attacked for this but I truly believe God brought Trump up for this purpose.. I mean, you know, not only for this purpose but... whatever.

I don't think anyone else, save DeSantis can lead the fight to save our country..

I'll get attacked for this but I truly believe God brought Trump up for this purpose.. I mean, you know, not only for this purpose but... whatever.

I don't think anyone else, save DeSantis can lead the fight to save our country..
Trump has wrecked decades of carefully crafted DC Swamp propaganda. That's why they fear him.

It is incredible how much Donald Trump is feared by the Democrats and THEIR media. There has never been an attack campaign by an American political party against one man EVER.
Shaky Unstable Statists

What's incredible about it? 188-14 sent shivers down the spines of those smug know-it-alls. There's never been such an opponent, so the Demwits' desperately furious attack should be expected. Their Politburo is located right at the fault line of an earthquake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back