Trump candidates sweep Tuesday's primary races....

Don't fall for the lies of the left... Trump is still popular... The left is going to try and keep this quiet....
MAGA..... Trump the Kingmaker and RINO slayer.....

....b..b...but how can this be? Snowflakes just assured us Trump is done....

laughing hilariously.jpg

C'mon racist, I don't fall for you clowns games. All you wanna do is spew more bullshit to whatever I respond with. Now, we await the canned response...
That's what I thought hack.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

OP, who do you think "the left" is?

BTW, Democrats, have been not-so-secretly supporting and trumping up these candidates that won, because they think it'll help them in the primaries.

Personally, I think it's a stupid, not to mention reckless, idea, as it's playing w/fire, but that's what they did.

This is just to prove your entire premise false.

Carry on.
You can call me Mike. So Marc I said specifically the Democratic Party and THEIR Media totally fear Donald Trump and their 6 year non stop campaign to destroy him is unprecedented in American politics. Do you agree or not? If not, then prove me wrong.

Don't fall for the lies of the left... Trump is still popular... The left is going to try and keep this quiet....

Ben Shapiro had a big podcast on Trump selected candidates.
Basically said some can’t win a general election and will cost the GOP the senate

OP, who do you think "the left" is?

BTW, Democrats, have been not-so-secretly supporting and trumping up these candidates that won, because they think it'll help them in the primaries.

Personally, I think it's a stupid, not to mention reckless, idea, as it's playing w/fire, but that's what they did.

This is just to prove your entire premise false.

Carry on.
And that's the thread.

Trump candidates sweep Tuesday's primary races....​

OIP.jpg

For such a terrible, unpopular, beaten guy that everyone should just forget about and move on from, Trump sure seems to still have even out of office more political pull and successes than any other politician I can think of!

Don't fall for the lies of the left... Trump is still popular...
Either that or poltergeists must all be voting all of his picks into office! Oh, the humanity! :laughing0301:

I'm saying nothing stopping what's coming ...no way out but through

But I'll be cheering em on

The dems are gonna cheat big time again

You can call me Mike. So Marc I said specifically the Democratic Party and THEIR Media totally fear Donald Trump and their 6 year non stop campaign to destroy him is unprecedented in American politics. Do you agree or not? If not, then prove me wrong.
The Republicans stated both times that their number 1 goal was to stop President Obama and fight him at all costs.

And they expressed this publicly and boldly.

That's 8 years, and you can add 2 or 3 to that if you count before he was elected.

WTF are you talking about?!?!?

The Republicans stated both times that their number 1 goal was to stop President Obama and fight him at all costs.

That's 8 years, and you can add 2 or 3 to that if you count before he was elected.

He's talking about you filthy lying traitors. Black Jesus can burn in hell.

That's hilarious Marc!! You are comparing the kid glove treatment Obama has received to the 6 years of the Russian Collusion investigation, two Impeachments and the J6 clown show and the 24/7 bashing from CNN/MSNBC/The View/Morning Joe/etc. etc.? BAHAHAHAHA!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Ben Shapiro had a big podcast on Trump selected candidates.
Basically said some can’t win a general election and will cost the GOP the senate
Shapiro is a Lincoln project republican and hates Trump... he has from day one worn blinders when it comes to Trump's popularity....
Ben fails to see how big Trump's landslide was in 2020 believing instead the CNN line of the big lie....

As someone once said No one is hated more than he who speaks the truth

and Trump does that. The Swamp Reptiles didn't like it. The 3rd Impeachment, aka Jan 6 committee wants to stop him from running in 24

that's the only goal of that sick committee
Absolutely the most honest president in U.S history. That's why Absolutely anything goes when it comes to trashing Trump.

Forum List

Back