Trump celebrates bravery at the 7-11

RamirezObPromises.jpg

You mean, the media is biased?

Yeah, I see it, and the bias works both ways, and exists because people like their news biased.
Yes there is biased news reporting by both sides, but as my prior post clearly stated, the MSM is my target and it is an obvious Big Ears supporter.

Yes, and?
Do you not agree that the MSM is biased for the D party?

There are conservative news outlets who regularly show their bias, but I do not consider them part of the MSM.

And what do you consider to be Main Stream Media then?

How Americans Get TV News at Home

1-TV-News-Viewing.png
2-Time-Spent-with-TV-News.png
3-Average-Time-News-Consumers-Spend.png

6-Cable-News-Cross-Platform.png
7-Cable-News-Websites-Cross-Platform.png

Fox News Channel Extends Cable News Ratings Winning Streak In January

"Fox News Channel extended its cable news winning streak to 145 consecutive months with the release of January ratings. In overall audienceFNC outstripped CNN and MSNBCcombined in prime and in total day; it also led in the news demo, though by smaller margins."

Fox News is the largest news outlet in the US, and is conservative. There might be more liberal news stations, but the most powerful TV news outlet by far is Fox News. More people watch this than the other main news stations put together.

Scoreboard: Monday, April 18

Monday 18th Fox News got 420 at its height. That's about the same as CNN and MSNBC put together. HLN got 88.

Newspapers, well you have the Wall Street Journal at the top. More about business than real news. However it's a Newscorp paper, that's right wing.

Then it's the NY Times, but only 1.8 million are sold on average per day. Hardly influential when it comes to convincing people when most people who are convincible are watching TV, not reading their news in paper form.

So the reality is that in the main stream media, the most influential are right wing.
The MSM is the old media. You know, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NY Times, Wapo, Reuters, UPI, etc....all leftist. Consider that millions of Americans still get their news from these left wing sources, so naturally they are terribly uninformed.

Just one man's opinion.

Bwahahaha....everyone knows that Faux News viewers are the most uninformed there are....it's been proven. Where is your proof that they aren't or that the ones you mentioned are? Bwahahaha....I'll be waiting for your answer.

Fox News Viewers are the Most Misinformed: A Seventh Study Arrives to Prove It — and Vindicate Jon Stewart!

Forum List

Back