Trump celebrates Sexual Assault Awareness Month by defending O'Reilly

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
“I think he’s a person I know well — he is a good person,” Trump said on Wednesday.

“I think he shouldn’t have settled; personally, I think he shouldn’t have settled,” Trump added. “Because you should have taken it all the way. I don’t think Bill did anything wrong.”

of course that's from one puzzy grabber to another so not a surprise

what's next, Trump pardons Cosby after his various trials?

“I think he’s a person I know well — he is a good person,” Trump said on Wednesday.

“I think he shouldn’t have settled; personally, I think he shouldn’t have settled,” Trump added. “Because you should have taken it all the way. I don’t think Bill did anything wrong.”

O'Reilly's masturbating while calling up Fox interns and female anchors has cost Fox and O'Reilly $13,000,000 so far. And Trump defends this perv. Birds of a fucking feather.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...x-news-sexual-allegations-20170403-story.html

Bill O'Reilly, ex-Fox chief hit with more sexual allegations
Chicago Tribune · 1 day ago

Fox Losing More Advertisers After Sexual Harassment Claims Against O'Reilly
New York Times · 1 day ago

More advertisers quit Bill O'Reilly's top-rated Fox show after sexual harassment report
USA TODAY · 20 hours ago

More for o'reilly and fox news legal fees sexual harassment $13
'O'Reilly' Commentator Says Anchor Harrassed Her, Seeks ... - Variety
variety.com/.../news/wendy-walsh-bill-oreilly-sexual-harassment-fox-news-investigati...
2 days ago - ... the culture at Fox News in light of claims of sexual harassment against Bill O'Reilly. ... of psychology, appeared with herattorney Lisa Bloom on Monday to ... $13 million paid after sexual harassment claims against O'Reilly.
The Latest: Commission says no Bill O'Reilly claim received - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...fox...sexual-harassment.../bb57af28-1887-11e7-859...
2 days ago - The latest on sexual-harassment allegations at Fox News (all times local): ... Lisa Bloom is a lawyer for Wendy Walsh, a former regular on “The O'Reilly Factor. ... 21st Century Fox or host Bill O'Reilly paid $13 million to five women since ... contacted by the law firm investigating harassmentcharges against ...
Report: Fox, Bill O'Reilly paid out $13M to settle sexual harassment ...
www.syracuse.com/...news/.../bill_oreilly_sexual_harassment_accusations_payouts_fo...
4 days ago - In this Oct. 1, 2015 file photo, Bill O'Reilly of the Fox NewsChannel ... with the legal fallout from sexual harassment charges against former Fox ...
Bill O'Reilly and Fox News Parent Paid $13 Million to Settle Five ...
https://www.wsj.com/.../bill-oreilly-and-fox-news-parent-paid-13-million-to-settle-five-h...
4 days ago - Fox News personality Bill O'Reilly denied the merits of claims that he had sexually harassed employees, according to 21st Century Fox.
NY Times Says Fox & Bill O'Reilly Paid $13 Million Harassment ...
deadline.com/.../bill-oreilly-fox-news-new-york-times-sexual-harassment-settlement-1...
4 days ago - Bill O'Reilly & Fox News Renew Contract Despite NY Times Story – Report ... 21st Century Fox, millions of dollars in sexual harassmentsettlements, ... facing an investigation by the United States attorney's office in Manhattan, ...
Bill O'Reilly, Fox have paid $13M to settle multiple sexual harassment ...
www.chicagotribune.com/news/.../ct-bill-oreilly-sexual-harassment-20170401-story.h...
4 days ago - Fox News star Bill O'Reilly and the network have paid out some$13 million to ... which has been beset by allegations of sexual harassmentby its ... of an ongoing investigation by the U.S. attorney general's office in New York.
Bill O'Reilly, Fox News Paid $13 Million in Sexual Harassment ...
tvline.com/2017/04/.../bill-oreilly-sexual-harassment-settlements-fox-news-13-million...
4 days ago - In a new report published on Saturday, The New York Times claims that Bill O'Reilly and Fox News have paid $13 million inharassment ...

Sexual predators have to stick together.

Just ask Ivanka.

stepforddaughter.jpg

why jump to conclusions----maybe trump of the silly tongue ----
was right about this particular case

The pervert drumpf who said he likes grabbing women by the pussy because they won't do anything about it is supporting O'muttly who has Fox News paying millions to silence all the women HE'S harrassed sexually.

Hmm yes, a pattern here grows.

Forum List

Back