🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Change: ‘The Donald’ Rebounds...BIG TIME!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
rasmussenreports.com ^ | October 02, 2015
Donald Trump added some substance to his campaign this week with the release of a major tax cut plan and has reversed his declining fortunes in Rasmussen Reports’ latest Trump Change survey. Our latest national telephone survey shows that 58% of Likely Republican Voters think Trump is likely to end up as their party’s nominee for president in 2016. That’s up six points from 52% a week ago and matches the findings the week before that.

THEY CAN'T TOUCH THIS, The scumbag DemocRATS or the Feckless RINO'S!

J04iGH9.jpg

This interview below that took place on Sept 30 on CNN will continue to bring in people from every side of the aisle. I think Don Lemon did a fantastic job in this interview. He asked him plenty of policy questions as well. It really is a excellent look at who Donald Trump really is.

If he can explain to me how he would get universal HC and keep it efficient, I might be more inclined to support him. They have tiered systems in some countries, but the bottom tier isn't a place you'd bring a hamster. The top tier is equal to our own standards though, and still pretty affordable for people with middle income at US levels.

He's got me sold on the wall, and his tax plan sounds plausible.

He is a RINO, but has more liberal policy ideas than any of the other candidates, has donated mostly to Democrats, and was a Democrat up until about 5 years ago? The voting public really is fucking retarded. :lol:

He is a RINO, but has more liberal policy ideas than any of the other candidates, has donated mostly to Democrats, and was a Democrat up until about 5 years ago? The voting public really is fucking retarded. :lol:

Indeed they are. The fools elected Obama TWICE and the whole world has suffered because of it.

Indeed they are. The fools elected Obama TWICE and the whole world has suffered because of it.

And every time a Republican candidate loses Republicans say it was because they were a RINO. Ever think Republican voters are just incompetent? :dunno:

And every time a Republican candidate loses Republicans say it was because they were a RINO. Ever think Republican voters are just incompetent? :dunno:

No. It's simply because the Democrats have created such a dependent society of freeloaders and "victims" that the taxpayers and business owners are outnumbered.

No. It's simply because the Democrats have created such a dependent society of freeloaders and "victims" that the taxpayers and business owners are outnumbered.

That doesn't address why Republicans continually nominate people they later claim are RINOs. I'm talking about the primaries, not the general election.

That doesn't address why Republicans continually nominate people they later claim are RINOs. I'm talking about the primaries, not the general election.

Well, you keep saying "nominate". I think you really mean "elect"? Once elected, they go to Washington and within a short time they become RINOS. A lot of this is because of the campaign contributions they accept from lobbyists and other special interest groups.

Well, you keep saying "nominate". I think you really mean "elect"? Once elected, they go to Washington and within a short time they become RINOS. A lot of this is because of the campaign contributions they accept from lobbyists and other special interest groups.

That only solidifies my point. Republicans ineptly elected "RINOs" to Congress. Now John Boehner is a RINO. Lindsey Graham is a RINO. Almost every member of Congress is a RINO. And how did that 2014 "victory" work out for you? Republican voters are incompetent.

Donald Trump added some substance to his campaign this week with the release of a major tax cut plan and has reversed his declining fortunes in Rasmussen Reports’ latest Trump Change survey. Our latest national telephone survey shows that 58% of Likely Republican Voters think Trump is likely to end up as their party’s nominee for president in 2016. That’s up six points from 52% a week ago and matches the findings the week before that.

J04iGH9.jpg
Ya even some democrats like this tax plan.

J04iGH9.jpg

I guess you didn't expect anyone to actually read your link---LOL Where it says this.

Our latest national telephone survey shows that 58% of Likely Republican Voters think Trump is likely to end up as their party’s nominee for president in 2016. That’s up six points from 52% a week ago and matches the findings the week before that. But Trump is still down from an overall high of 66% a month ago.

This is what 100% name recognition will give you--LOL
never-underestimate-stupid-people.jpg

Last edited:
If he can explain to me how he would get universal HC and keep it efficient, I might be more inclined to support him. They have tiered systems in some countries, but the bottom tier isn't a place you'd bring a hamster. The top tier is equal to our own standards though, and still pretty affordable for people with middle income at US levels.

He's got me sold on the wall, and his tax plan sounds plausible.

There is no such thing as universal hc that gives equal care. It can't be done. The best system might be the German one. It's the oldest and works the best. Start with that.

That only solidifies my point. Republicans ineptly elected "RINOs" to Congress. Now John Boehner is a RINO. Lindsey Graham is a RINO. Almost every member of Congress is a RINO. And how did that 2014 "victory" work out for you? Republican voters are incompetent.

No. It's not the voters. It's the candidates. The election came out the way it was supposed to come out with a majority of Repubs in both Houses. What went wrong was that they did nothing after they got elected. This time they have been warned and warned good. If they deny Donald Trump be on the ballot or not support him if he wins the nomination, then the Conservative base of the Republican Party will stay at home on election day and allow the Democrats an easy win. The Conservative base sees no difference between a Democrat and an establishment Republican. This is why those deemed to be establishment Repubs are polling in single digits while the outsiders are polling in double digits.

No. It's not the voters. It's the candidates. The election came out the way it was supposed to come out with a majority of Repubs in both Houses. What went wrong was that they did nothing after they got elected. This time they have been warned and warned good. If they deny Donald Trump be on the ballot or not support him if he wins the nomination, then the Conservative base of the Republican Party will stay at home on election day and allow the Democrats an easy win. The Conservative base sees no difference between a Democrat and an establishment Republican. This is why those deemed to be establishment Repubs are polling in single digits while the outsiders are polling in double digits.

Trump is not a conservative.

Trump is not a conservative.

Maybe not but what he has stated, his tax plan, his immigration stance, his stated stance on rebuilding our military and support for our veterans, his plan for increasing the incentives for business and jobs growth, all are in line with Conservative views.

J04iGH9.jpg

Anybody who likes Trump or takes him seriously as a candidate just reveals herself as a moron.

Forum List

Back