Trump: China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day

Hey you puffed up sack of shit keyboard commando, read the title of the OP. Then read the first two sentences of the OP, asswipe!

I did the necessary research to find the truth about the article and the dumb ass agitating fraud & Randian pretender, JGalt, who did nothing to find the truth. Then I attacked the obvious and impossible lies of the falsehoods presented in the OP. What does the sum total of the OP's title, the OP's opening comments and the cited article itself say Hotshot? What was boasted and crowed over when it was so painfully obvious it was embedded in a LIE!

If you believe it's credible that the US could deliver to China 4.2% of the US soybean production of 2017 in a single day multiple times, you are a stone cold fucking IDIOT! I got nothing wrong in my critique but the same can't be said about the OP or your own pitiful dragging ass, you fucking blowhard!!

Due diligence is required by all desiring credibility, BUT you and JGalt have been found lacking those qualities. Now piss off, Boi!!

Dude. Are we having an "episode"? Of course the Chinese guy and two news agencies got the numbers wrong, and Trump was guilty of repeating what they said.

Regardless, it's still a good deal he worked out with the Chinese, as we're getting some important things in return.
Of course the Chinese guy and two news agencies got the numbers wrong, and Trump was guilty of repeating what they said.
Really, you bloody lying fraud! Why wasn't that in your OP instead of your crowing in the first two sentences of the OP! You simply wanted to talk shit and crow like a God Damn immature brat. You didn't know about that then and you just wanted to fly your partisan freak flag! You didn't give a shit about the IMPOSSIBILITY of trumps claim of the volume of product and time relationship. You just picked up your flagon of Trump piss and drank deeply, ya damn fraud!
Regardless, it's still a good deal he worked out with the Chinese, as we're getting some important things in return.
You really haven't a fucking clue, do you? You actually believe the Chinese agreeing to buy only 20% of the beans they contracted for last year is a good deal? And what are the "important things" were getting in return? Fucking Chinese handcuffs to bind up undocumented's on the southern boarder? Kid, you don't know what the Sam Hill you're talking about! Trump's a damn fraud and some day you'll be secretly embarrassed you were a Trump Ass Smacker with those fine lips of yours!

Bitch! Obviously you're not American, or hetero enough to understand the fish-story telling uncle. Piss off, wanker!
Bitch! Obviously you're not American, or hetero enough to understand the fish-story telling uncle. Piss off, wanker!

UH...OK! But first, could you send me a decoder ring so I can figure out what the fuck you're trying to get at, and also explain what stake you have in my discussion with another... Wait...you're thinking I'm a Brit with that wanker bit. Jesus, you're an IDIOT!

On another note, can you tell me why people want to cross dress to pretend they look like movie stars, Pilgrim?

It’s a Russian troll thing. They all like iconic Americans as avatars.

Eh? Oh look! A donut! >>>>>>>>>

Cool beans, man. Tell me again how President Trump's threat of a "trade war" is going to hurt us?

Just another day of WINNING from a MAGA President.

"China has agreed to resume purchases of U.S. soybeans following talks Thursday between President Trump and Beijing's top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He. It will start purchasing 5 million metric tons a day, according to Trump.
"Five million tons of soybeans per day," Trump told reporters at a Oval Office meeting with Liu. "That's going to make our farmers very happy. That's a lot of soybeans."

China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day after talks in Washington

That is winning! Trump is a good president, better than any other in my lifetime.

Trump is a terrible POTUS & a piece of dog crap.

5 million tons of soybeans a day. In what way is the president a "terrible POTUS", you faggot leftist shill loose cat crap?
read the deal it is n ot 5 million a day.

Cool beans, man. Tell me again how President Trump's threat of a "trade war" is going to hurt us?

"China has agreed to resume purchases of U.S. soybeans following talks Thursday between President Trump and Beijing's top trade negotiator, Vice Premier Liu He. It will start purchasing 5 million metric tons a day, according to Trump.
"Five million tons of soybeans per day," Trump told reporters at a Oval Office meeting with Liu. "That's going to make our farmers very happy. That's a lot of soybeans."

China agrees to buy 5 million tons of US soybeans a day after talks in Washington

That is winning! Trump is a good president, better than any other in my lifetime.

5 million tons of soybeans a day. In what way is the president a "terrible POTUS", you faggot leftist shill loose cat crap?

We still export around a million tons of soybeans a week.

The top soybean export destinations for the week were Spain with 188,027 mt, Vietnam with 139,662 mt, China with 134,730 mt and the Netherlands with 113,572 mt.

Interesting, we sell more soybeans to Spain and Vietnam.

Soybeans suck, anyway!

013119-latam-corn | S&P Global Platts

^According to this, we ship 19,247 mt of soybeans to China daily.

More info:

http://www.soytransportation.org/Stats/Ocean_VesselClasses.pdf

Last edited:

It's right around a million tons a week. No small amount, and other countries buy soybeans, too. ;)
I am sorry Marion this is a piss in the proverbial ocean of what was sold before. It is a replacement of less than five percent of the lost business to tariffs. I know that million sounds impressive until you understand the amount of trade in it's entirety. Our government needs to be putting this type of thing in perspective so we can better risk assess. When you start looking at our expenditures in terms of actual risk in the past three years this route becomes unsustainable in a hurry. I live in soy bean country I know first hand what this is doing to families and profits. I also warned of this exact effect when the tariffs hit only it has been worse than I anticipated. I assume we would lose less sales by just shifting purchasers but no replacement purchasers showed up.

It reminds me of the Republican freak out when Fox News told the Republican Party that Obama was spending $200 million a day on vacation.
They never did apologize.

It's right around a million tons a week. No small amount, and other countries buy soybeans, too. ;)
I am sorry Marion this is a piss in the proverbial ocean of what was sold before. It is a replacement of less than five percent of the lost business to tariffs. I know that million sounds impressive until you understand the amount of trade in it's entirety. Our government needs to be putting this type of thing in perspective so we can better risk assess. When you start looking at our expenditures in terms of actual risk in the past three years this route becomes unsustainable in a hurry. I live in soy bean country I know first hand what this is doing to families and profits. I also warned of this exact effect when the tariffs hit only it has been worse than I anticipated. I assume we would lose less sales by just shifting purchasers but no replacement purchasers showed up.

It'll take a while to adjust..

Check this out though, soybean exports doubled from 2000-2015:

It's all the TVP crap, betcha.
U.S. soybean exports 2015 | Statistic

It reminds me of the Republican freak out when Fox News told the Republican Party that Obama was spending $200 million a day on vacation.
How many trillions of dollars have we spent on terrorism and how much hate have we spread when the odds of being hurt by a terrorist is over 1 in 32 million. You are more likely to be killed by the family dog. Yet the fear mongering and treasure that have been spent over it are huge. Tell the American people to fear and they will give up treasure and freedom. People who sell fear are selling bad decisions pure and simple. That 1 in 32 million chance has got us closing government for walls, giving up liberties in the form of the the patriot act giving our government unlimited access into our personal comunications. It has lead to the real ID in which we submit to facial recognition. Thank you conservative and repugs for voting away our freedom and continuing to do so.

How many trillions of dollars have we spent on terrorism and how much hate have we spread when the odds of being hurt by a terrorist is over 1 in 32 million. You are more likely to be killed by the family dog. Yet the fear mongering and treasure that have been spent over it are huge. Tell the American people to fear and they will give up treasure and freedom. People who sell fear are selling bad decisions pure and simple. That 1 in 32 million chance has got us closing government for walls, giving up liberties in the form of the the patriot act giving our government unlimited access into our personal comunications. It has lead to the real ID in which we submit to facial recognition. Thank you conservative and repugs for voting away our freedom and continuing to do so.

Ahh, I know where you got your info: The Blaze. :abgg2q.jpg:

US soybean exports drop by 97 percent as trade deficit with China grows

Orange Man Bad, amirite? The OP is ridiculous, and you are too.

I personally do not put soy products into my body. I have never quite frankly understood the shift in acres of soy been. I do not consume soy products for food consumption. There are some product that are used in dampening applications that have soy products in it that I use. I will not consume such things as I gravitate toward unprocessed foods. Lately I have caught,killed or grown a much higher percentage of my own food than I have in the past. Catch,kill,grow your own stuff and it is cheaper and I know what is in what I am eating. I spent eight hours coyote hunting last night. I got a shot off on two but missed both times. That has never happened before, then on the way home I had trouble seeing. I need new glasses. I am glad I was hunting alone last night so no one saw me miss. Well except for semp but she aint telling no one unless they learn to speak dog. I myself have never planted a row of soy. I have some people I lease ground to that grow it though. So it has been planted on some of my land. My aunt plants about five hundred acres of it some years. I have a buddy that is a retired Rockwell engineer telling me he is going to revolutionize stealth technology with soy products. He has tried to explain the process to me several times but he gets so damned excited and talks so fast about it I have trouble understanding what he is saying. Even if I could get him to slow down it has been so long since i was in O chem I have forgot most of it and likely would not understand any way.

Ahh, I know where you got your info: The Blaze. :abgg2q.jpg:

US soybean exports drop by 97 percent as trade deficit with China grows

Orange Man Bad, amirite? The OP is ridiculous, and you are too.
I make an income from farming I get my info from industry standard publications like Progressive farmer, Successfull farming, Farm Journel, Our Ohio,Country Side, and good old fashion farm report every morning with Tom Smart. I also belong to the Farm bureau, the Muskingham water shed Authority, the Darby water shed Authority, the state plannig commision,NACE,CEAO,POB. I am a certified HUD consultant and Farm credit is my largest client. Oh, ya there is that pesky 2000 acres I own and farm. So ya I think I know what I am talking about on the subject. No my friend it is Orange man good no matter what for you.

The thread title states "5 million."

Are you calling the OP author stupid?

OK

I personally do not put soy products into my body. I have never quite frankly understood the shift in acres of soy been. I do not consume soy products for food consumption. There are some product that are used in dampening applications that have soy products in it that I use. I will not consume such things as I gravitate toward unprocessed foods. Lately I have caught,killed or grown a much higher percentage of my own food than I have in the past. Catch,kill,grow your own stuff and it is cheaper and I know what is in what I am eating. I spent eight hours coyote hunting last night. I got a shot off on two but missed both times. That has never happened before, then on the way home I had trouble seeing. I need new glasses. I am glad I was hunting alone last night so no one saw me miss. Well except for semp but she aint telling no one unless they learn to speak dog. I myself have never planted a row of soy. I have some people I lease ground to that grow it though. So it has been planted on some of my land. My aunt plants about five hundred acres of it some years. I have a buddy that is a retired Rockwell engineer telling me he is going to revolutionize stealth technology with soy products. He has tried to explain the process to me several times but he gets so damned excited and talks so fast about it I have trouble understanding what he is saying. Even if I could get him to slow down it has been so long since i was in O chem I have forgot most of it and likely would not understand any way.

TL ; DR

"Trade wars are good and EASY to win."
That LIE was foisted upon 'the people' by a complete fvcking moron & a mass of dumb ass bought it.
I always said AmeriKKKans are stu .........

That LIE was foisted upon 'the people' by a complete fvcking moron & a mass of dumb ass bought it.

Tell me you're doing better than he is and prove it, fuckface, or STFU.

You really just do not 'get it' do you?

I remember when Trump was POTUS back in 2000-2015 too. :21:

Your TDS makes you one seriously myopic retard.

I know folks here in Minnesota that farm beans & corn, depending on market variables.
By & large these rural farmers voted Trump in 2016 but they are now wondering why in Hell they did.
Politics is a funny thing & when politics hits you in your wallet & in your trade, then shit gets real funny.
Not funny 'haha' but funny weird.
Things are getting pretty weird in farm country.

Your constant whining would do well for you as a 'stand up' routine. :21:

Your TDS makes you one seriously myopic retard.

bean exports doubling from 2000-2015 don't have a thing to do with this thread but go ahead & tell yourself that it does. :21:

Your constant whining would do well for you as a 'stand up' routine. :21:

Smacking you down would make people laugh even more.

Forum List

Back