Trump claims Georgia voters will stay home if his primary pick Perdue loses to Kemp, leading Stacey The Hoax Abrams to victory...Voters say otherwise

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Same with Trump's endorsements.

"Who's going to win the primary? ... Okay, quick, let me endorse him!"

We may well see that.

I think a lot of Perdue voters will cast for Abrams as the lesser of two evils, as opposed to a radical nevertrumper like Kemp. They might not stay home. I would hope they wouldn't, as Hershall Walker is going to need their votes too.

I certainly am happy Trump is wrong, glad the voters are still coming out.....Stacy Adrams would be horrible for the people of GA...she already is

Neither Kemp nor Perdue excites the base. Coupled with more voter fraud, Tank Abrams could very well win.

Trump should just STFU.

The last thing needed is that gap-toothed land whale Abrams running a state.

Trump should just STFU.

The last thing needed is that gap-toothed land whale Abrams running a state.

That's true enough. But the Trumpster is just advising Georgia voters that things look bad for the GOP if they nominate Kemp as that would be most likely the result if they do.

We may well see that.

I think a lot of Perdue voters will cast for Abrams as the lesser of two evils, as opposed to a radical nevertrumper like Kemp. They might not stay home. I would hope they wouldn't, as Hershall Walker is going to need their votes too.
Georgia likes Kemp because he stood up to Trump.

Georgia likes Kemp because he stood up to Trump.
Yep. Trump still hates Kemp for not "finding" 11,000 votes in 2020 so GA could swing to Trump.
Trump is a petty AH, but he's still 1,000,000x better than anyone the dems have.
Real Republicans won't go squishy in November no matter if its Kemp or Perdue, since the alternative is Abrams. Hershel needs to beat Warnock too. GOP +1 Senator

Yep. Trump still hates Kemp for not "finding" 11,000 votes in 2020 so GA could swing to Trump.
Trump is a petty AH, but he's still 1,000,000x better than anyone the dems have.
Real Republicans won't go squishy in November no matter if its Kemp or Perdue, since the alternative is Abrams. Hershel needs to beat Warnock too. GOP +1 Senator
Abrams is skilled and smart. Perdue is a no go.. he's an old crook. Kemp isn't as intelligent as Stacy Abrams.

Abrams is skilled and smart. Perdue is a no go.. he's an old crook. Kemp isn't as intelligent as Stacy Abrams.
Bullshit.
1. Prove Abrams is "smart"
2. Prove Perdue is a no-go, and a crook
3. Kemp already beat Abrams, duh. She's not smart, she's a "sore loser".

Bullshit.
1. Prove Abrams is "smart"
2. Prove Perdue is a no-go, and a crook
3. Kemp already beat Abrams, duh. She's not smart, she's a "sore loser".
Are you familiar with Perdue's history of Georgia politics?

Georgia allowed Dems to steal an election. They should be severely punished by electing Abrams. After they suffer the consequences maybe they will pull their heads out of their ass.

"Marc Short, former Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, has joined Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp's campaign team as a senior adviser, Axios has learned." - Top Pence aide joins staff of Trump enemy Brian Kemp

Tank Abrams is looking like a winner at this point. It's bad enough to hold your nose and vote for Kemp. When you add the fact that there is a good chance they will fuck with the election again, Republicans will just stay home.

Forum List

Back