Trump claims Russia sanction is political revenge.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
First it was Conway & now his press secretary claiming Obama's sanctions against Russia is political retaliation.

Russia hacks & influences our election and to Trump that is OK.

Exactly how is punishing Russia a slam to Trump? Did Obama hurt his buddy Vlad?

Trump s defending Russia while claiming he has inside information? I bet he does.

Of course it is. Retaliation against Trump! Russia won't let itself be manipulated by amateurs like democrats.

There is no proof that Russia hacked the election. This is a fake story created by crybaby libs who cannot recognize their own shortcomings. Punishing Russia for something we don't even know if they did is just the antic of a failed leader trying desperately, but failing to be relevant. Only the empty headed uber-libs back his play.

First it was Conway & now his press secretary claiming Obama's sanctions against Russia is political retaliation.

Trump s defending Russia while claiming he has inside information? I bet he does.
:link:

Of course it is. Retaliation against Trump! Russia won't let itself be manipulated by amateurs like democrats.
Putin doesn't care because he knows he can get Trump to reverse the sanctions.

But I see you agree with Trump that Russian hacking is OK.

Link? Its all over the news.

There is no proof that Russia hacked the election. This is a fake story created by crybaby libs who cannot recognize their own shortcomings. Punishing Russia for something we don't even know if they did is just the antic of a failed leader trying desperately, but failing to be relevant. Only the empty headed uber-libs back his play.
Our intelligence agencies differ with you analysis.

Any story that points out how ignorant, uninformed & stupid your vote receiving Trump is has become fake news to those he duped.

Where's the evidence Russia hacked the DNC and what was the worse email revelation that you believe influenced the election?

You left that out in your eagerness to smear shit.

Thank you Uncle Vlad for defeating St Hillary the Inevitable!

How clever is Uncle Vlad? He beat Hillary- but gave her 3 million extra votes from Illegals and non-living.

Any story that points out how ignorant, uninformed & stupid your vote receiving Trump is has become fake news to those he duped.
The same intelligence agencies who assured us that there were no civilian casualities from drone strikes?

The "news" is only as reliable as its' source. It doesn't become credible simply because it's on TV.

When did Trump say that?
Lets wait & see if your orange buddy does it. The moron doesn't believe our intelligence agencies & instead slobbers all over Putin.

The "news" is only as reliable as its' source. It doesn't become credible simply because it's on TV.
You fucking idiot. They were intervews with Trump's people. The words came out of their mouths.

In a month when they reverse course you will believe your government officials then too, correct?

The same intelligence agencies who assured us that there were no civilian casualities from drone strikes?
Who said that there were no civilian casualties?

When did Trump say that?
Lets wait & see if your orange buddy does it. The moron doesn't believe our intelligence agencies & instead slobbers all over Putin.
Polishing your chocolate Jesus' knob doesn't make someone else look bad. Why would you assume it would?

Forum List

Back