🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are not human errors. They show a utter disregard for human life.
they are human errors
--so, what is it when parents accidentally kill their children? or pilots kill hundreds? or the military kills their OWN troops?

I suppose arguing this was an error is a step up from the previous arguments that it was a legit shooting.
Floyd error -Blake legit

Trump said it was uncalled for.

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are human errors
--so, what is it when parents accidentally kill their children? or pilots kill hundreds? or the military kills their OWN troops?

I suppose arguing this was an error is a step up from the previous arguments that it was a legit shooting.
Floyd error -Blake legit

no he didn't

Sorry, but "choking" and missing a 3 foot putt IS NOT the same as "choking" and shooting someone 7 times in the back. If a person misses the putt, nobody dies or gets maimed and paralyzed.

If that cop had been a member of the military Security Force and shot someone 7 times in the back while holding onto their shirt, they would have been brought up on charges, given a courts martial, and kicked out of the military after serving brig time.
What kind of pattern was the seven shots? Maybe someone else needs to spend more time on the range.

they are human errors

Floyd error -Blake legit

no he didn't

Yes he did.

When a golfer starts missing 3 ft. Putts, it's called getting the 'yipps'.
When a cop has to shoot a perp 7x up close, it's similar, as the cop got the 'yipps'. Bad outcome either way.
..I was in the USMC for 8 years--did mucho pistol training..it's hard to hit a stationary ''non-dangerous'' target at 10 yards in the black ...I say fire the 7 rounds ....

While not sticking up for the perp, were the cops 30 ft. away when they fired?
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

they are human errors

Floyd error -Blake legit

no he didn't

Yes he did.
wrong.....you are just interpreting it that way

they are human errors

Floyd error -Blake legit

no he didn't

Yes he did.

Well granted, most everything Trump says has to be interpreted.

they are human errors

Floyd error -Blake legit

no he didn't

Yes he did.

agree..yes..like everyone's words

they are human errors

Floyd error -Blake legit

no he didn't

Yes he did.

No, many can speak plainly.

they are human errors

Floyd error -Blake legit

no he didn't

Yes he did.

yes, you are one that can't

they are human errors

Floyd error -Blake legit

no he didn't

Yes he did.

yes, you are one that can't

I'm not the president,

When a cop has to shoot a perp 7x up close, it's similar, as the cop got the 'yipps'. Bad outcome either way.
..I was in the USMC for 8 years--did mucho pistol training..it's hard to hit a stationary ''non-dangerous'' target at 10 yards in the black ...I say fire the 7 rounds ....

I'm still waiting.....

Chocking is when a food gets stuck in the throat, Dumb Donald doesn't know the difference between chocking and strangulation.

Strangulation is a serious word that fits the potentially lethal action. Often erroneously called “choking,” it is not.

“Choking” refers to a blockage inside your throat, making it difficult to breathe. Strangulation is when pressure is applied from the outside, cutting off blood vessels and/or airflow in the neck, preventing oxygen from reaching the brain.

SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!

no? okay, fuck yourself. You will die.

Justified killing. Bizarrely overkill maybe, but you resist, you go for something in your car? where innocent children are?

Nope. You die.

( it's not how I'd have handled this. It's not something I'd have given the cops a thumbs up over their handling of it. All the same, resist and escalate threat? you fucking die )

waiting for what?

..don't tell me you are trying to Mr Perfect Marksman??? !!!

waiting for what?

We're the cops 30 ft. away when they shot?
Yes or no?

waiting for what?

Yes or no?
what does it matter???? are you trying to make yourself out to be Dirty
Harry
..I've said it a million times--this isn't the movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting for what?

Yes or no?
Harry

Dimm's talk any old shit and I expect it.
I know that you are no Dimm, still it is not a good look for you.

waiting for what?

Yes or no?
Harry

Dimm's talk any old shit and I expect it.
I know that you are no Dimm, still it is not a good look for you.
...it's on the record as facts, police miss a LOT...what I said is fact.....you disagree??? do I need to post links?

Forum List

Back