🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt

When a golfer starts missing 3 ft. Putts, it's called getting the 'yipps'.
When a cop has to shoot a perp 7x up close, it's similar, as the cop got the 'yipps'. Bad outcome either way.
..I was in the USMC for 8 years--did mucho pistol training..it's hard to hit a stationary ''non-dangerous'' target at 10 yards in the black ...I say fire the 7 rounds ....

While not sticking up for the perp, were the cops 30 ft. away when they fired?
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
waiting for what?

We're the cops 30 ft. away when they shot?
Yes or no?
what does it matter???? are you trying to make yourself out to be Dirty
Harry
..I've said it a million times--this isn't the movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimm's talk any old shit and I expect it.
I know that you are no Dimm, still it is not a good look for you.
...it's on the record as facts, police miss a LOT...what I said is fact.....you disagree??? do I need to post links?

No.

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

Since you were too fucking lazy or stupid to point out WHERE in the 36 minute interview Trump actually SAID what you claim, I skipped through and only heard good stuff! Keep up the good work Donald and Happy Reelection!

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.
Both are mistakes made under pressure.
Stop being such a virtue signaling ninny and take a couple of these:

View attachment 383294
A policeman should be held at a higher standard for working under pressure than a golfer.
And a politician to an even higher standard still.

But then, all the democrats would be in prison.

he may be THE president, but he's not MY president.

& it's clear as day that he's a sociopath...
no, he's not a sociopath

he is a sociopath with malignant narcissism & arrested development & probably suffers from syphilitic brain syndrome.
no he's not, Doctor Play...you're not a doctor--just a racist on USMB

there are qualified doctors that have diagnosed donny ... anybody who's not a psychophant, such as yourself - can plainly see donny is whacked.

When a cop has to shoot a perp 7x up close, it's similar, as the cop got the 'yipps'. Bad outcome either way.
..I was in the USMC for 8 years--did mucho pistol training..it's hard to hit a stationary ''non-dangerous'' target at 10 yards in the black ...I say fire the 7 rounds ....
You might disagree if he shot your sorry ass 7 times from the back.
Spineless people shoot anyone in the back. I am guessing you would.

Both are mistakes made under pressure.
Stop being such a virtue signaling ninny and take a couple of these:

View attachment 383294
A policeman should be held at a higher standard for working under pressure than a golfer.
I am sure you agree but your President sees an equivalency between the pressure of golf and the pressure a Policeman faces. HE IS AN IDIOT.

Cuomo's decision to force nursing homes to admit COVID patients killed thousands and Cuomo's explanation was "old people are going to die".
Obama lectured people are more likely to die slipping in a bathtub downplaying terrorist attacks. Let's not forget other famous comments such as "what difference does it make" and "some people did something".

You forgot the new cult 45 classic "It is what it is!"

MAGA!!!!!

spoken like an 8 year old---just like your grammar remark
waaaaa...my candidate didn't win waaaaaaaaaaa
jesus christ...grow up
View attachment 383293

Trump does not even act like a 8 year old. Trump surrounds himself with people who agree with him because he does not want any dissent. Ronald Reagan loved to have dissenting opinions. He felt it made him a better President. He was right.
`

It didn't work for Raygun, he was awful and a RINO!!!!!

You might disagree if he shot your sorry ass 7 times from the back.
Spineless people shoot anyone in the back. I am guessing you would.
..I do not commit crimes and resist arrest--so your post is idiotic
how can I disagree with FACTS?????!!!!!

no, he's not a sociopath

he is a sociopath with malignant narcissism & arrested development & probably suffers from syphilitic brain syndrome.

there are qualified doctors that have diagnosed donny ... anybody who's not a psychophant, such as yourself - can plainly see donny is whacked.
sorry--no he's not....post proof please

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

YES YES----Mr Trump = someone with guts tells it like it is....
Lying is not telling it like it is.

no, he's not a sociopath

sorry--no he's not....post proof please

350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings
Tom Porter
Dec 5, 2019, 8:22 AM
350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings

An Ethical Dilemma
Donald Trump's presidency has some in the mental health community re-evaluating their role.
By Susan Milligan Senior Politics WriterApril 21, 2017, at 6:00 a.m.

President Donald Trump
Trump
Why Is the Trump Presidency of Extreme Psychological Interest?
President Donald Trump

Forum List

Back