🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt

he may be THE president, but he's not MY president.

& it's clear as day that he's a sociopath...
spoken like an 8 year old---just like your grammar remark
waaaaa...my candidate didn't win waaaaaaaaaaa
jesus christ...grow up
View attachment 383293

hillary lost. we are over it - & have been. time for y'all to get over it too with peddling that tired old reason why people are pissed now.

Because getting in the way of a Prog and their mouth is interference to them. Someone else that talks like them on the other side of politics is just not fair. Never before did they have to hear this. now you know what if feels like. But what you really excel at is physical damage, destruction and murder of other people. That okay to you.

lol... ^^^ what pablum ^^^

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

What kind of human being says that.

And this idiot is our President.

Laura Ingraham saw how stupid it sounded and corrected him by saying, "You're not comparing this to golf, right?"
She had to hold his fucking little sweaty hand through that SIMPLETON, SOFTBALL interview and he STILL kept stepping in his own shit.
Even Laura Ingram realized how stupid the statement was and tried to give him a life ring.
The idiots on this site make excuses for him.
The Trump minions are spineless, weak, brainless amoeba that should not be considered human. They are an embarrassment.

& sickening, 'cause donny is right about them.

Trump compares a policeman "choking", and shooting someone he should not shoot, to missing a 3 foot putt in golf.

Missing a simple little three foot putt is both infuriating and highly aggravating. I'm sure many putters have suffered an early demise for that reason alone.

False acct of what he said, as he only said "sometimes" it's a split second decision kill or be killed, is one example he gave of many possible reasons, which is a rational logical way of seeing these events. It's why it's illogical to protest & be outraged until you have investigation of all facts, even when logic tells us there doesn't need to be that many shots fired (a trigger to outrage used by the media for it's narrative). It is racist to call all events with a white cop and black perp a racist event, and further racist to do this only when in thatcombination not when it's reverse or a black or other minority cop shoots a black perp.
Now with this rationalism, answer this simple question:
How many times have you driven through the yellow light with a split second decision to go through the intersection or try and stop without rolling past the walk path? Split second decision to not go through can seem like the right thing to do except when the driver behind you decides to try and make the light behind you. So sometimes you do a good thing it turns out bad and sometimes you make the wrong decision, but it turns out good-it's all a roll of the dice when you make split decisions and when you see poor choices they are "selectively recognized" out of the many possible outcomes while you ignore the good choices and only use the poor ones for propaganda and political means to cause divisiveness it's then you who are the racist and source of division. If tasers were not used first then you'd have a better argument, but you'd still be the racist and the divisive one.

The fact is that you are comparing apples and oranges. The police are supposed to be trained not to fire their weapons in haste. This officer did not have to make a split second decision. They could have protected themselves easily and tried to defuse the situation. The officer reacted in haste and should be disciplined with possible termination.
So you are admitting he did the right thing by using the taser first. When someone fails to comply after that, it's on them as any sane person knows if that won't work then chances are that person is not going without a fight, which did occur by the way.
Fact; you still have not denounced throwing away justice by protesting & accusing people before facts and data (so much for that Dem claim & argument regarding covid-19=hypocrites).
You have not acknowledged the saving of lifes by officers and murders of random people by protesters fueled by these rants and rages before these facts and data and investigations.
Fact the chief complaint by protesters is being profiled and stereotyped which is what they did to police officers. So their issue is the mirror reflection of how prejudiced they are and how gullible they are to MSM propaganda, which uses them and plays them and insults their intelligence
=true racism not fabricated.

spoken like an 8 year old---just like your grammar remark
waaaaa...my candidate didn't win waaaaaaaaaaa
jesus christ...grow up
View attachment 383293

Trump does not even act like a 8 year old. Trump surrounds himself with people who agree with him because he does not want any dissent. Ronald Reagan loved to have dissenting opinions. He felt it made him a better President. He was right.
`
more babbleshit from you ......you are posting on USMB, and he's the POTUS
hahahahahahhaahhaah

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are not human errors. They show a utter disregard for human life.
they are human errors
--so, what is it when parents accidentally kill their children? or pilots kill hundreds? or the military kills their OWN troops?

.....then you are not American ...you do not accept fair/legal elections - you are a NAZI

He is not. I will never call Trump President because he does not deserve it.
..yes, we know you are like the nazis--you don't accept American elections---Mr Trump isn't a racist hater --YOU just proved you are

he's exactly right ...they are human errors--I guess you never made a mistake????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playtime is sad that a jackass criminal is dead = stupid
the criminals are the ones who don't give a shit about lives..hahahhahaha--you fked up
..all explained here:

Cops fucked up. 7 shots were excessive. All that was needed was one to the head!
Kyle showed the cops how to really do their job. And he had no training! But knew how to conserve ammo.

they are human errors
--so, what is it when parents accidentally kill their children? or pilots kill hundreds? or the military kills their OWN troops?

I suppose arguing this was an error is a step up from the previous arguments that it was a legit shooting.

When a golfer starts missing 3 ft. Putts, it's called getting the 'yipps'.
When a cop has to shoot a perp 7x up close, it's similar, as the cop got the 'yipps'. Bad outcome either way.

they are human errors

I suppose arguing this was an error is a step up from the previous arguments that it was a legit shooting.
Floyd error -Blake legit

When a golfer starts missing 3 ft. Putts, it's called getting the 'yipps'.
When a cop has to shoot a perp 7x up close, it's similar, as the cop got the 'yipps'. Bad outcome either way.
..I was in the USMC for 8 years--did mucho pistol training..it's hard to hit a stationary ''non-dangerous'' target at 10 yards in the black ...I say fire the 7 rounds ....

Forum List

Back