🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump condemning white supremacy....Ha!

President Trump needs to learn aside from resigning, it doesn't matter what he does or says- it will never placate the rabid Commies who want nothing less than impeachment or his resignation.. this is about destroying our President because their fucked up witch hunt was a big fat fail! They're also out to silence us and disarm us.. That's their on their globalist agenda list.

Trump and his cohorts sound just like White Supremacists.

Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?

Black supremacists? No, not really. Muslim terrorists? Sure, that's still something to be vigilant about. However just as I don't assume all white people are white supremacists I don't assume all Muslims are terrorists, that'd kind of make me a bigot...and white supremacist.

If Trump condemns then progs are emotionally harmed.

If Trump doesn't condemn then progs are emotionally harmed.

If Trump says something that doesn't suit the progs, then the progs twist or alter the wording (e.g., "Trump said white supremacists are good people").

I'm starting to think something is very wrong with progs. If I were Trump I wouldn't lower myself to condemning white supremacists for appearances, cuz they don't come close to the problem like prog-thought does. Tell the wrong people black is white all day and guess what? They fucking snap.

Trump and his cohorts sound just like White Supremacists.

Yeah because the Squad is squeaky clean in their Jew hate. You one of them?

Yes, god forbid we say anything not flattering about AIPAC. Then again it's the Democrats who passed a resolution against bigotry against Jews and others while Trump is claiming people who march in and around idiots who chant "The Jews will not replace us" are fine people.

The video by wingnuts for wingnuts is all about white supremacy.

He never said that. LMaO you’re so dumb.

He said there were fine people at the Charlottesville rally on both sides. Where were the ones marching with bigots? We're they the ones not holding the tiki torches and silently marching alongside white supremacists chanting about Jews? Were they there the next marching with Nazis and the Proud Boys (oops, redundant). If you find yourself in a rally and the swastikas are on your side, you're either a Nazi or you're OK with Nazis. Either way you're not a very fine person.

Really? If he didn’t say that and I prove it, do you promise to leave this site forever?

Is this your example of kicking my ass or whatever?

trump looked like a hostage reading a message prepared by his kidnappers.

But we do have a mental health issue in this country....and he resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC.....

VIDEO GAMES??...
....WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM? trump IS AN IDIOT....
Basically.

But we do have a mental health issue in this country....and he resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC.....

VIDEO GAMES??...

^^^ more proof president Trump could cure cancer and left wing extremists would still attack him.

Black supremacists? No, not really. Muslim terrorists? Sure, that's still something to be vigilant about. However just as I don't assume all white people are white supremacists I don't assume all Muslims are terrorists, that'd kind of make me a bigot...and white supremacist.
it makes you a bigot to be concerned about white supremacists, but not about Black supremacists.

it makes you a bigot to be concerned about white supremacists, but not about Black supremacists.

It does? Which black supremacists should I be worried about?

Yeah because the Squad is squeaky clean in their Jew hate. You one of them?

Yes, god forbid we say anything not flattering about AIPAC. Then again it's the Democrats who passed a resolution against bigotry against Jews and others while Trump is claiming people who march in and around idiots who chant "The Jews will not replace us" are fine people.

He said there were fine people at the Charlottesville rally on both sides. Where were the ones marching with bigots? We're they the ones not holding the tiki torches and silently marching alongside white supremacists chanting about Jews? Were they there the next marching with Nazis and the Proud Boys (oops, redundant). If you find yourself in a rally and the swastikas are on your side, you're either a Nazi or you're OK with Nazis. Either way you're not a very fine person.

Really? If he didn’t say that and I prove it, do you promise to leave this site forever?

Looks like you’re a chicken. Thank you for admitting as such.

I asked you a question, I didn't realize it would trigger you.

VIDEO GAMES??...

I bet he wouldn't blame video games if they gave him as much money as the gun lobbyists

Actually I'm wrong. The video game industry does have lobbyists.

Video Game Lobby Steers Gun Violence Debate Away | HuffPost

The ESA has spent more than $18 million on lobbying over the past four years.

This was from 2013.

Diane Feinstein and Joe Biden both agreed with Trump back then that video games are too violent.

Wow. Those in glass stones....

Wow. Those in glass stones....

I have no idea what you're talking about.

VIDEO GAMES??...

So will you be running in 2020, Jim Bob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the video games today that kids are playing are so realistic and violent that it may indeed play a role in the way kids are going batshit !! spending ours upon hours day in and day out blasting away other people on line may indeed have a desensitizing effect on the value of human life for a small number of people ....but i believe there are other problems that may contribute also like social media,white guilt be crammed down their throats since early grade school ect ....

How come other countries aren't experiencing the same level of gun violence as we are? They have the same video games.

They just have mass bombers, stabbings, and trucks that crash into crowds.

VIDEO GAMES??...
Trump-Muhammed-Ali-Pardon.jpg

Fucking. Racist!

Look at him forcing them to associate with him.

the video games today that kids are playing are so realistic and violent that it may indeed play a role in the way kids are going batshit !! spending ours upon hours day in and day out blasting away other people on line may indeed have a desensitizing effect on the value of human life for a small number of people ....but i believe there are other problems that may contribute also like social media,white guilt be crammed down their throats since early grade school ect ....

How come other countries aren't experiencing the same level of gun violence as we are? They have the same video games.
i said contribute ,along with other things such as prescribed drugs ect ..... a wonder if there is a way to find out how many of these mass shooters were on prescription drugs when they were very young and their minds were still developing .

Is trump still taking his?

No, but I’ll bet hilly is on a shit ton.

They just have mass bombers, stabbings, and trucks that crash into crowds.

Our murder rate per capita is higher than pretty much every other liberal democracy to include

Canada
Greece
Finland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Iceland
New Zealand
Italy
Denmark
Sweden
South Korea
Norway
Austria
Japan
Singapore
Belgium
Portugal
Switzerland
Poland

We also have more murders per capita then these countries, some of them not very nice:

Kazakhstan
Cuba
Rwanda
Niger
DPRK
Turkey
Ukraine
Turkey
Iran
Burundi
Lebanon
Thailand
Chile
Moldova
India
Uzbekistan
Bhutan
Georgia
Myanmar
Kuwait
China
Oman

And others.

Countries ranked by Intentional homicides (per 100,000 people)

Forum List

Back