🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump condemning white supremacy....Ha!

The culprit behind today mass shooting is multiple factors from violent movies, violent video games, over medicated and parents that do not know how too parent and should not be breeding too the free access too mental midget material on the internet!

You blame Trump for all the mass shootings, so was Bill Clinton at fault for OKC and all the terrorist attacks during his eight years along with the Columbine shooting?

Of course you will say Bill Clinton can not be blamed but yet you blame Trump for the way society is today...

The fact is it is those like you that caused this mess by over medicating your kids while ignoring the violent person they are becoming and then blame the gun for the actions of your child!

So stop medicating your kids because you can not handle them and start being a parent and if you see them turning into a monster then get them help!

The culprit behind today mass shooting is multiple factors from violent movies, violent video games, over medicated and parents that do not know how too parent and should not be breeding too the free access too mental midget material on the internet!

You blame Trump for all the mass shootings, so was Bill Clinton at fault for OKC and all the terrorist attacks during his eight years along with the Columbine shooting?

Of course you will say Bill Clinton can not be blamed but yet you blame Trump for the way society is today...

The fact is it is those like you that caused this mess by over medicating your kids while ignoring the violent person they are becoming and then blame the gun for the actions of your child!

So stop medicating your kids because you can not handle them and start being a parent and if you see them turning into a monster then get them help!

Did Bill Clinton giggle when someone suggest immigrants should be shot?

It's interesting you named a lot of stuff to blame except for the one thing that is unique to the United States.

Trump and his cohorts sound just like White Supremacists.

Amazing! The entire world has ALL THIS THINGS! But no country has the number of mass shooting like we have. And the GOP and the "invasion" in Chief are empowering the shooters.

trump looked like a hostage reading a message prepared by his kidnappers.

But we do have a mental health issue in this country....and he resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC.....

VIDEO GAMES??...
....WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM? trump IS AN IDIOT....

You calling someone else an idiot is most interesting.

Yeah because the Squad is squeaky clean in their Jew hate. You one of them?

Yes, god forbid we say anything not flattering about AIPAC. Then again it's the Democrats who passed a resolution against bigotry against Jews and others while Trump is claiming people who march in and around idiots who chant "The Jews will not replace us" are fine people.

The video by wingnuts for wingnuts is all about white supremacy.

Yes, god forbid we say anything not flattering about AIPAC. Then again it's the Democrats who passed a resolution against bigotry against Jews and others while Trump is claiming people who march in and around idiots who chant "The Jews will not replace us" are fine people.

He never said that. LMaO you’re so dumb.

Trump has denounced white supremacists on nnumerous occasions.....

Warren not only will not denounce her Satan-worshipping Antifa Mass Merderer supporter's act but she also engaged in FUND raising off the dead bodies of Americans.

This has got to be one of the worst things I have ever seen in not only politics but also ever in our nation's history.....

Unlike Warren, even Obama did not fund raise off of the bodies of the deceased Americans in Benghazi just hours after they were killed....

SO tell me the difference between white supremacy and white nationalism?

the video games today that kids are playing are so realistic and violent that it may indeed play a role in the way kids are going batshit !! spending ours upon hours day in and day out blasting away other people on line may indeed have a desensitizing effect on the value of human life for a small number of people ....but i believe there are other problems that may contribute also like social media,white guilt be crammed down their throats since early grade school ect ....

How come other countries aren't experiencing the same level of gun violence as we are? They have the same video games.
i said contribute ,along with other things such as prescribed drugs ect ..... a wonder if there is a way to find out how many of these mass shooters were on prescription drugs when they were very young and their minds were still developing .

How do they contribute? Because you say so? We are off the charts with gun violence compared to any other western democracy, there is really only one difference. I mean other than people shouting "Shoot them" at Trump rallies referring to caravans of immigrants approaching our border and the leader of the Republican party laughs it off.

Well that's no surprise. In order to have gun violence you have to have guns. In order to have knife violence you have to have knives.

I know your point. Take away the guns and you'll have less gun violence. Do you even think that is possible? We have drug laws and we still have drugs. LOTS of drugs. How on Earth do you shut off a country as large as this one from guns? We have a HUGE coast. We have a porous southern border. How do you keep the guns out? How do you seize every gun?

Give us some real answers. Please.

White Nationalism? 46 shot in El Paso...36 shot in Dayton...When are we gonna talk about 55
Spooks being shot by other Spooks in Chicago this weekend? That puts the count over
1,000 shot for the year, in Chi-Town. Baltimore went over 200 for the year this weekend
and is on pace for +300 for a 5th consecutive year. (That's murders of Blacks by other Blacks)

I wouldn't be worrying about Whites...Keep your eye on the real animals in this country.

Your use of the word spook tells me everything I need to know about you. ..I ignore racist....

Good for you.

Being unable to answer simple questions, you need an excuse to bail.

the video games today that kids are playing are so realistic and violent that it may indeed play a role in the way kids are going batshit !! spending ours upon hours day in and day out blasting away other people on line may indeed have a desensitizing effect on the value of human life for a small number of people ....but i believe there are other problems that may contribute also like social media,white guilt be crammed down their throats since early grade school ect ....

How come other countries aren't experiencing the same level of gun violence as we are? They have the same video games.
i said contribute ,along with other things such as prescribed drugs ect ..... a wonder if there is a way to find out how many of these mass shooters were on prescription drugs when they were very young and their minds were still developing .

How do they contribute? Because you say so? We are off the charts with gun violence compared to any other western democracy, there is really only one difference. I mean other than people shouting "Shoot them" at Trump rallies referring to caravans of immigrants approaching our border and the leader of the Republican party laughs it off.

Well that's no surprise. In order to have gun violence you have to have guns. In order to have knife violence you have to have knives.

I know your point. Take away the guns and you'll have less gun violence. Do you even think that is possible? We have drug laws and we still have drugs. LOTS of drugs. How on Earth do you shut off a country as large as this one from guns? We have a HUGE coast. We have a porous southern border. How do you keep the guns out? How do you seize every gun?

Give us some real answers. Please.

I'm not interested in seizing every gun. I'm interested in getting those who shouldn't have guns a more difficult path to getting one. It's not going to stop every crazy person or criminal but I don't have a childish view where if a law isn't 100% effective then it's a failure. We have laws against murder, hit and run, cheating on your taxes and stealing. All of those things happen but you would have to be an absolute moron to even pretend for a second that legalizing those things wouldn't have bad consequences. Thankfully you're not arguing for the repeal of laws against murder because it still happens, otherwise we'd all have a good laugh at your expense. Or are you?

He said there were fine people at the Charlottesville rally on both sides. Where were the ones marching with bigots? We're they the ones not holding the tiki torches and silently marching alongside white supremacists chanting about Jews? Were they there the next marching with Nazis and the Proud Boys (oops, redundant). If you find yourself in a rally and the swastikas are on your side, you're either a Nazi or you're OK with Nazis. Either way you're not a very fine person.

He said there were fine people at the Charlottesville rally on both sides. Where were the ones marching with bigots? We're they the ones not holding the tiki torches and silently marching alongside white supremacists chanting about Jews? Were they there the next marching with Nazis and the Proud Boys (oops, redundant). If you find yourself in a rally and the swastikas are on your side, you're either a Nazi or you're OK with Nazis. Either way you're not a very fine person.

Really? If he didn’t say that and I prove it, do you promise to leave this site forever?

El Paso, TX is over 83% Mexican / Hispanic & Safest Large City in the USA until a Racist Trumptard from Dallas invaded there to Murder these Good People!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back