Trump could de-classify just by saying so (w/o changing the labels on boxes).. etc

Do presidents have to obey the usual procedures?​

Even if it is true that Mr. Trump had pronounced the documents declassified while he was in office, he clearly did not follow the regular procedures.

When you say something to the effect of "Even if it is true Hitlery ..."

sigh.. you get my point

When you say similar things about her busting up Blackberries and using BleachBit to destroy hard drives w/ classified, subpoenaed information on them

then I will listen

I won't be holding my breath, to be sure...........

hack

Trump could de-classify just by saying so (w/o changing the labels on boxes).. etc
Having nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that Trump is in legal jeopardy because he was in unlawful possession of military intelligence and national security documents improperly stored and unsecured.

That all the documents might be de-classified is irrelevant.

it's an appeal to the moron vote.. U know.. the morons who watch cnn and see all the brainwashing propaganda and actually believe it... they hate Trump because CNN "told" them to with all their lies and distortions of truth RE Trump

what a bunch of intellectual midgets..

but they are there.. ready to vote ... as cnn instructs..

box o' rocks
I hate Trump for publicly inciting hate and trying to lynch the Central Park gang of five.

Those Rs are all controlled by GOP establishment RINOs.
At most we will see more division & distraction while the real agenda continues in the background
yeh, the Rs will likely "investigate" all manner of crimes by the Ds

and then they will investigate some more

and go on the talk shows

and that will be about it..

:disbelief:

When you say something to the effect of "Even if it is true Hitlery ..."

sigh.. you get my point

When you say similar things about her busting up Blackberries and using BleachBit to destroy hard drives w/ classified, subpoenaed information on them

then I will listen

I won't be holding my breath, to be sure...........

hack
Do you have a problem with reading comprehension unlike your lack of a problem with ad hoc fallacy conclusions?

Again, Trump is in legal jeopardy because he was in unlawful possession of military intelligence and national security documents improperly stored and unsecured.

no, he wasn't

you just believe what u want to believe. I myself listen to the attorneys and not the hack ones on cnn and msnbc

When you Dumrats say similar things about Hitlery busting up Blackberries and using BleachBit to destroy hard drives w/ classified, subpoenaed information on them

then I will listen to you RE Trump

ha ha... what a joke.. the hacks turning on their gods...

When you Dumrats say similar things about Hitler busting up Blackberries and using BleachBit to destroy hard drives w/ classified, subpoenaed information on them

then I will listen to you RE Trump

ha ha... what a joke.. the hacks turning on their gods...
giphy.gif

Dear OP,

even IF what you & yer fellow trump humping cultists say is indeed true ....

WHY would donny 'declassify' methods, operations, & contacts/agents of our nation's intel gathering? i'll await yer spin.

sincerely,

playtime.

Everyone in Trump's old administration is calling bullshit on this whole nonsense and these were ppl all loyal to him. lmao. More importantly, one of the procedures involved in declassifying something is that it must meet with approval by the relevant agencies involved, whether it be the cia, fbi, nsa, etc. Leave it to all the Trump cultists to pretend that they don't know what that means and Trump can just say, I'm keeping this, this one is mine, I like this, I'm taking it, and therefore he's automatically able to take it home without consequence. LOL.

NO FEDERAL STATUTE takes precedence over the Constitution itself. I get that most progressives are used to passing laws that chip away from t=our Founding documents but THIS ONE you'll have to prove to SCOTUS.
The Constitution says nothing about classified documents moron

Having nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that Trump is in legal jeopardy because he was in unlawful possession of military intelligence and national security documents improperly stored and unsecured.

only to hacks

Everyone in Trump's old administration is calling bullshit on this whole nonsense and these were ppl all loyal to him. lmao. More importantly, one of the procedures involved in declassifying something is that it must meet with approval by the relevant agencies involved, whether it be the cia, fbi, nsa, etc. Leave it to all the Trump cultists to pretend that they don't know what that means and Trump can just say, I'm keeping this, this one is mine, I like this, I'm taking it, and therefore he's automatically able to take it home without consequence. LOL.
what a cultist

No one said anything like that, that I have seen. You obviously don't u/stand the Records Act and a lot of other things. The president has a freedom vis a vis official documents that others in the admin and everywhere else do not have.

Geez.. It's like you liberals don't get anything at all unless it's repeated 1000 times and maybe not even then!!!!

Forum List

Back