Trump Cracksdown On Illegal Immigrants---Gets 'Kates Law' & 'No Sanctuary For Criminals Act' Passed

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is indeed winning and the Trumpenfuhrer is living up to his campaign promises. Wielding his sharp negotiating skills, he's mustered Congress to pass these two very important bills that will crackdown on these illegal nasty third worlders who infiltrate into our country in order to rape, murder, and Rob legal American law abiding Citizens. This is all part in making America great again.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/house-cracks-illegal-immigrants-passes-kates-law/

It still has to pass the Senate, but yes this is yet another's victory for President Trump.

This is indeed winning and the Trumpenfuhrer is living up to his campaign promises. Wielding his sharp negotiating skills, he's mustered Congress to pass these two very important bills that will crackdown on these illegal nasty third worlders who infiltrate into our country in order to rape, murder, and Rob legal American law abiding Citizens. This is all part in making America great again.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/house-cracks-illegal-immigrants-passes-kates-law/
Do you get extra points for exaggerating and hyperbole? We despise Trump as a tax cheater. And a uber liar. And amoral and manipulative fraud. Reminds me of illegal aliens, who are uber immigration liars, manipulative frauds. All Trump or illegals have to do is be honest, and follow the rules and respect people. Are we on the same page here?

In congress. Kate's law and the defunding of sanctuary cities.

I don't have links was looking through the posts and didn't see anything on it. Seems important.
All I've heard of is Kate's law. Was the defunding of sanctuary cities a parrt of Kate's Law bill? Seems like we would have had a thread on this before now. Complete defunding of all sanctuary cities?

The sanctuary city thing will be challenged in court and struck down. I don't know what Kate's law is. Another daughter of Trump's that Congress is appointing small hands czar?

I don't have links was looking through the posts and didn't see anything on it. Seems important.
All I've hear of is Kate's law. Was the defunding of sanctuary cities a parrt of Kate's Law bill? Seems like we would have had a thread on this before now. Complete defunding of all sanctuary cities?
Two separate bills. I will be home soon and look into it. I doubt they completely defund sanctuary cities.

All I've hear of is Kate's law. Was the defunding of sanctuary cities a parrt of Kate's Law bill? Seems like we would have had a thread on this before now. Complete defunding of all sanctuary cities?
Two separate bills. I will be home soon and look into it. I doubt they completely defund sanctuary cities.
It appears to be a biggie to me, too!

they should have gone further with the defunding of sanctuary cities perhaps and/or state should be added
It should affect all states if we're talking about a federal bill, right? They control the purse strings for all sanctuary cities.

they should have gone further with the defunding of sanctuary cities perhaps and/or state should be added
It should affect all states if we're talking about a federal bill, right? They control the purse strings for all sanctuary cities.

recently one state boasted it was becoming a sanctuary state

so the whole state should be cut off

in fact a state should be cut off even if they have only one sanctuary city

Hah! Signed into law means it passed Congress? Activist judges can GFY on that one. They're not in charge of money.

The sanctuary city thing will be challenged in court and struck down. I don't know what Kate's law is. Another daughter of Trump's that Congress is appointing small hands czar?

No kidding, don't know what Kate's law is....but for some reason you feel you know enough to post anything in regards to illegal immigrants...wow.

Forum List

Back