🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump CRUSHING Cruz and Kasich in Pennsylvania

As a Pennsylvanian, I have no clue what this actually means.

In Philadelphia and Pittsburgh you could put the entire Republican electorate in a good-sized dining room. The rest of the state is like Kentucky in its attitudes and voting pattern.

Today's polling is inherently flawed due to cell phones and peoples' attitudes about land lines.

Trump may well benefit from a quasi-favorite son factor for Kasich - a native of McKee's Rocks (near Pittsburgh) - which will, in effect, steal votes from Cruz.

As a Pennsylvanian, I have no clue what this actually means.

In Philadelphia and Pittsburgh you could put the entire Republican electorate in a good-sized dining room. The rest of the state is like Kentucky in its attitudes and voting pattern.

Today's polling is inherently flawed due to cell phones and peoples' attitudes about land lines.

Trump may well benefit from a quasi-favorite son factor for Kasich - a native of McKee's Rocks (near Pittsburgh) - which will, in effect, steal votes from Cruz.

Here in Harrisburg I tend to see an equal amount of Trump and Sanders support. My sister who was a big Obama and Hillary supporter is now rooting for Sanders. It's a strange election cycle.

Irrelevant to the primary process. If you want to troll threads try not to look stupid doing it.

I would agree with you, generally speaking. But people like Odium post threads like this because he thinks it does imply something about the general election.

Trump has no chance of winning Pennsylvania in the general election.

Will win easily unlike the 21% candidates cruz and kasich
What if one of them wasn't running by then? How would Trump do under those circumstances?

And before you jump to who that might be, might want to take a look at this: Breaking: North American Law Center To Release Files Proving Ted Cruz Was Never A U.S. Citizen

If from here on out it was simply Trump vs Kasich, where do you suppose the Cruz supporters (the ones who like Trump the least) would gravitate? :popcorn: Would be a little tougher for Tiny Hands at that point...I'll bet Kasich could even pick up 7 more states by then. Kasich would win in California over "I hate women" Trump fer schizzle....by a LANDSLIDE...

Forum List

Back