Trump deletes tweet saying Michigan illegally sent ballots to people

I used to travel extensively on short notice and would often vote by absentee ballot.
Do you think I should be denied the vote?

College students are not considered residents where they go to school. Should they be denied the vote?

No and No

We will not have across-the-board mail in ballots anywhere in the United States of America! We need a voter ID nationwide get it by November or you can’t vote
Some states already have 100 percent mail in ballots
And they will be hearing from THE AG, and the SCOUS.. who are majority Republican.. stand in line like a real voter if you want to be heard... hehe

Caught lying, Trump then switched the illegal ballots claim for "illegal ballot applications", but lied again because this is also done by West Virginia, Georgia, Nebraska etc, and it's legal:
Trump deleted his tweet about Michigan on the same day and then wrote a new tweet with mostly the same wording, referring to "absentee ballot applications" but still alleging an illegal" action by Benson.

The state isn't supposed to send out absentee ballots unless they are requested. She thought she pulled a fast one by sending out a ballot application to everyone. Just more dirty operations from Karl Marx central operations. Doesn't matter, Trump is still going to kick Sleepy Joe's ass.

Did you mean ballot applications?

We will not have across-the-board mail in ballots anywhere in the United States of America! We need a voter ID nationwide get it by November or you can’t vote
And they will be hearing from THE AG, and the SCOUS.. who are majority Republican.. stand in line like a real voter if you want to be heard... hehe
Is Trump going to stand in line or mail in like he usually does?

Caught lying, Trump then switched the illegal ballots claim for "illegal ballot applications", but lied again because this is also done by West Virginia, Georgia, Nebraska etc, and it's legal:
Trump deleted his tweet about Michigan on the same day and then wrote a new tweet with mostly the same wording, referring to "absentee ballot applications" but still alleging an illegal" action by Benson.

What she did wasn't illegal. In fact other states are doing it.

Why would he? He’s the president he get special privileges just like Obama.. Trump has Secret Service giving him security should every American have Secret Service? AskTrump has Secret Service giving him security should every American have Secret Service? Asking for a friend

Trump doesn't 'fix' his tweets.

His tweet stated 'illegally and without authorization'.

PolitiFact only works when they want to work it.

Prove me wrong.

Wow are you stupid or is it that you just can't read English?

He claimed she sent out ballots to vote. She didn't and pointed it out to trump in a tweet. She sent out applications for mail in ballots. Not ballots.

So when he found he was wrong about what she sent out, he changed his tweet to reflect it.

He should have just left the original tweet deleted. The replacement was also a lie. It's perfectly legal to send out an application for a mail in ballot. In fact, that's one of the secretary of state's job.

Wow you trump people are a special kind of stupid.

I used to travel extensively on short notice and would often vote by absentee ballot.
Do you think I should be denied the vote?

College students are not considered residents where they go to school. Should they be denied the vote?

No and No

Well it's just too bad for you then.

Guess what? What you want means absolutely nothing. No one cares what you want or think.

Just because you don't want people to use mail in voting doesn't mean you will get your way. In fact you're guaranteed to not get your way.

It's law in all 50 states. For you to have your way all 50 states would have to change. It can't be done at the federal level. The constitution is very clear about it. The states control their voting systems.

You don't.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?

Guess what? Millions of people in America will vote mail in ballot, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Everyone in my state will be voting by mail in ballot. There are no voting places here. We went 100% mail in ballot in 2005.

Which makes me very happy to know you're ticked off and won't get your way.

I'm having a very good time laughing at you and how down right stupid you are.

Wow that russian troll is stupid. They really need to train those russian trolls better. Teach them our constitution and how our system works. Right now, they are making fools of themselves showing how very badly they were trained in American politics and our constitution.

We will have across the board mail in voting all over the nation. Especially my state.

There are no voting places here. We went 100% mail in voting in 2005.

The federal government can't force any sort of ID laws to vote. The constitution forbids it. Only the states can do that. Not the federal government.

These russian trolls are a special kind of stupid. The only people who are fooled by them are the even more stupid trump followers.

Prove me wrong.

Why would he? He’s the president he get special privileges just like Obama.. Trump has Secret Service giving him security should every American have Secret Service? AskTrump has Secret Service giving him security should every American have Secret Service? Asking for a friend
Trump didn't vote by mail because of a special privilege.

Prove me wrong.

They didn't send out ballots they sent out application's for a voter to send back stating they wanted a mail in ballot, people could send them back or throw them away. Prove me wrong

The fuck used mail in before he was President so don't give us that bullshit.

All states should be allowed to determine voting rules and laws for their own state. Oh, wait....

Trump didn't vote by mail because of a special privilege.
He didn't vote by mail. It is called an absentee ballot, you libtard dumbass! There is a major difference.

Forum List

Back