Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
Trump lied. Pelosi wasn’t scheduled to go to Egypt. And the visit was to reaffirm our ties with NATO.

This is the kind of shit that the dumb whore in the Oval Office would pull. He must think he's a "man."
Pelosi's not in the Oval Office idiot. She's the Speaker of the House.
What an asshole comment. I said the whore in the Oval Office. The orange whore who should not be involving Pelosi in any of this. He should be on the phone with the president of Mexico. He told us that Mexico would pay for his idiotic "wall." Pelosi has no reason to negotiate with him. She's just making sure that we Americans aren't stuck with the bill. He's the one who is interfering with the lives of millions of Americans just because he's a spoiled little bitch.
You said, and I quote, " dumb whore", and since this is about Pelosi it was a naturual inferrence. Sorry

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 240626

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yet the other side isn't throwing their own temper tantrum and acting like children.

wait...
Pelosi already had cancelled the trip.....:71:

Pelosi was all ready to take her pr trip to 3 nations all on our dime but trump denyed her use of the military planes due to the shut down.

Maybe lobbyists will pay like they did for the big party on the island or she can spent some of her own millions

Why is yo' child ho' not calling the president of Mexico? Why is he bothering Pelosi? Why is he holding millions of Americans hostile to his tantrum?

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

BAH-DA-BING!

JO

Trump kicks ass! Watch his numbers go up.
Pardon me, I don’t want to call you an idiot before confirming that you just said Donald Trump’s poll numbers will go up because he canceled Nancy Pelosi trip somewhere .
Can you please confirm you said such a thing?

Democrats are used to dealing with spineless Republicans. But those days are over.
Next he will be shutting off electricity to the House Chamber :)

Patriots haven't....sooooooo at least HE MIGHT.

Would be a great day for America!!

This is the kind of shit that the dumb whore in the Oval Office would pull. He must think he's a "man."
Pelosi's not in the Oval Office idiot. She's the Speaker of the House.
What an asshole comment. I said the whore in the Oval Office. The orange whore who should not be involving Pelosi in any of this. He should be on the phone with the president of Mexico. He told us that Mexico would pay for his idiotic "wall." Pelosi has no reason to negotiate with him. She's just making sure that we Americans aren't stuck with the bill. He's the one who is interfering with the lives of millions of Americans just because he's a spoiled little bitch.
You said, and I quote, " dumb whore", and since this is about Pelosi it was a naturual inferrence. Sorry
I don't understand why conservative republicans get a reputation as misogynists.

Ya know, I just bet the troops are devastated that Pelosi and Hoyer won't be coming. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump denies Pelosi military aircraft for war zone trip | WTOP

The Commander In Chief has told the Speaker of The House that her 7 Day Excursion to The ME has been postponed until the shutdown is over.

The Speaker must be fuming. Mind you, one of the first things she did in 2007 as Speaker was jump on a Military plane to the Middle East so that she could undermine President Bush. Then, she started pushing for her own AirForce 1 type aircraft so that she could go back and for to CA.

She is Speaker. Her priorities are here in the US and needs to be working with Trump to end the shutdown.

Congressional lawmakers, meanwhile, were left sitting on a bus waiting to see if they could depart. They included House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, D-N.Y

Forum List

Back