Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

In real life we call it a fucking traitorous president putting others lives in jeopardy Hopefully his end soon

Lives are in jeopardy? Name them lol.
ice,blues bri sassy etc etc

I see, so because 'Trump' the earth will exit the solar system and we'll all die got it. :21:
Not really blues ,,life will go on but this garbage in our WH sure makes it miserable for millions and who knows how long it will take to recover Americas leadership in the world ,,,,, and any friend of Putin is my enemy

And Dem mooching deadbeats who want to raise our taxes and force us to pay THEIR bills makes millions of us miserable. I'm sick and tired of the left telling me I'm not paying my fair share. I pay my share and the share of 10 other people. The top 20% already pay over 80% of the taxes, that's not 'fair'.
The top 20 own how much ,,90% 95%?

In real life we call it a fucking traitorous president putting others lives in jeopardy Hopefully his end soon

I see, so because 'Trump' the earth will exit the solar system and we'll all die got it. :21:
Not really blues ,,life will go on but this garbage in our WH sure makes it miserable for millions and who knows how long it will take to recover Americas leadership in the world ,,,,, and any friend of Putin is my enemy

And Dem mooching deadbeats who want to raise our taxes and force us to pay THEIR bills makes millions of us miserable. I'm sick and tired of the left telling me I'm not paying my fair share. I pay my share and the share of 10 other people. The top 20% already pay over 80% of the taxes, that's not 'fair'.
What is not fair is that I live week to week where one emergency or sick day could end up with me being homeless and destitute and yet you still think I should pay as much as you in taxes.

How much of the country does that 20% own?? 90,,,95% ?? So I won't weep for you and the taxes you pay

Forum List

Back