Trump Denounces Paul Ryan and His 'Stupid' Budget Deal!!!

George W. has been called a RINO many times on this very board. That makes 5/5. Every single one.
Bah, you have the fringe in both parties and they dont define the norms or else Obama is a corporate sell out neoNazi and Hillary a criminal who evades jail by the....wait, never mind.

The facts are that not a single Republican candidate since Reagan hasn't been called a RINO. The same Reagan who expanded the federal government, gave amnesty to millions of illegals, supported gun control...

George W. has been called a RINO many times on this very board. That makes 5/5. Every single one.

I called him a RINO many times. If he was not in the beginning he turned into RINO. He created Homeland Security, TSA, Medicare expansion, I think he even gave 88Bil to Africa for Condoms or Aids or some crap. I was hating more every week up to the Mortgage crash he was unable to work with DemWitted Congress to stop it. He gave us BHO, that is bad enough to hate.

I like Ryan, but you have to win at some point. If you can't point to any victory at all in seven years, I don't care if you are likable or not. If you can't do the job you have to go. It really is just that simple.

He was just on TV (Hannity). He was actually saying if you can just give us the Presidency....words to that effect....WTH!

I called him a RINO many times. If he was not in the beginning he turned into RINO. He created Homeland Security, TSA, Medicare expansion, I think he even gave 88Bil to Africa for Condoms or Aids or some crap. I was hating more every week up to the Mortgage crash he was unable to work with DemWitted Congress to stop it. He gave us BHO, that is bad enough to hate.
That dont make him a RINO, it makes him a neocon.

Forum List

Back