🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Deputizes Oregon State Police

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Trump is going around the Marxist Portland Mayor and deputizing the State Police so the rioters can be charged with interfering with Federal law enforcement and can't be let out of jail by the Portland city attorney and Marxist Mayor.

While the Mayor moves out of his apartment because the people he let out of jail tried to burn the building down.

MAGA

Are those the same police that shot down LaVoy Finicum. Portland is in Oregon and Kate Brown the Clintonite is a huge problem there regardless of the puny mayor.

I don't know, I didn't follow that story much. I was really busy at the time.

When she finally came out and said she had a plan to get assistance from other county sheriffs they told her to go pound sand. So Trump is circumventing her too.

Trump is going around the Marxist Portland Mayor and deputizing the State Police so the rioters can be charged with interfering with Federal law enforcement and can't be let out of jail by the Portland city attorney and Marxist Mayor.

While the Mayor moves out of his apartment because the people he let out of jail tried to burn the building down.

MAGA

What do they do when the jail is full?

Are those the same police that shot down LaVoy Finicum. Portland is in Oregon and Kate Brown the Clintonite is a huge problem there regardless of the puny mayor.

I don't know, I didn't follow that story much. I was really busy at the time.

When she finally came out and said she had a plan to get assistance from other county sheriffs they told her to go pound sand. So Trump is circumventing her too.
The state police are under her authority so I cannot see where that is circumventing her.

LaVoy was murdered and they added a gun that wasn't his to justify their act. It was sheriff's that were trying to keep it all as calm as possible.

I don't blame the sheriff's for telling her piss off. The sheriff's job first and foremost are to protect the people of their own counties. If that slitch needs law enforcement she should be asking Trump for the guard to be called out there.

MAGA

What do they do when the jail is full?

Put the little asshats into a nice structured camp where they can learn some civility.

Federalizing state police is not a good idea.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Not sure what the alternative is when you have elected officials trampling on the rights of the innocent.

Yes, anyone that poo-poos it needs to offer their solution. They know what is wrong, so they must know what is right.

The only thing the dems can offer is...if it is white...it ain't right.

MAGA

But the rioting is Trump's fault!

This is treading very dangerous water.

Hamilton and Madison wrote on it at great length. See Federalist #28 and #46.

To borrow a snip from a great book on the topic, "The American philosophy and system of constitutionally limited government contemplates that the people of the several States--acting through their State governments--will, in last resort, use force to oppose any force employed by the Federal usurpers, that they will use military force (Militia of the States) to oppose any military force used by such usurpers..."

But...and there is a legitimate but here, that's in the federal republic's favor versus the state republics. The local governments (state republics) are basically promoting this hooliganism.

So, yeah. Dangerous waters indeed.

Remember, America is a ''compound republic.'' It's critical to understand that, particularly given all of the other inaccurate nicknames people like to apply to our form of government. See Federalist #51.

The Federalist, btw, is regarded as the blueprint for the Constitution for the United States.

Last edited:

MAGA

It's Trump's fault but we aren't going to let him clean it up. Trump just kicked them to the curb. The Governor had no choice after law enforcement told her to go pound sand, they weren't going to help Portland if the DA was just going to turn the thugs loose.

This is treading very dangerous water.

Hamilton and Madison wrote on it at great length. See Federalist #28 and #46.

To borrow a snip from a great book on the topic, "The American philosophy and system of constitutionally limited government contemplates that the people of the several States--acting through their State governments--will, in last resort, use force to oppose any force employed by the Federal usurpers, that they will use military force (Militia of the States) to oppose any military force used by such usurpers..."

But...there is a legitimate but here, that's in the federal republic's favor versus the state republics. The local governments (state republics) are basically promoting this hooliganism.

So, yeah. Dangerous waters indeed.

Remember, America is a ''compound republic.'' See Federalist #51.

I fully agree. But when elected officials refuse to protect the people and property of a state the only person with the authority to interseed is the President.

I fully agree. But when elected officials refuse to protect the people and property of a state the only person with the authority to interseed is the President.

Yeah. Pretty much.

Thing we have to watch out for, though, is that old line that gets thrown out there so casually in order to justify consistent, continued practice of this kind of thing, long after this current mess is over.

You know the line. "Well, we did it last time."

And everybody's like..."umkay"

I literally can't count how many times I've seen the words "well, we did it that way last time" in order to justify unconstitutional actions on the part of the legislature. Pretty much every time, though, the reason they get away with it is because , again, everybody just says "umkay".

Last edited:

MAGA

It's Trump's fault but we aren't going to let him clean it up. Trump just kicked them to the curb. The Governor had no choice after law enforcement told her to go pound sand, they weren't going to help Portland if the DA was just going to turn the thugs loose.

They are still turning loose criminals in various areas of different states; so this crap will be continued into next year.

MAGA

They are still turning loose criminals in various areas of different states; so this crap will be continued into next year.

It's basic psychology, until it becomes more painful to riot than the rush of mob enthusiasm it will continue. Until it's too cold outside. Winter cures riots in cold country.

Forum List

Back