Trump DESTROYED CNN and its hilarious

CNN's already abysmal ratings and last place ranking dropped by 44% after Trump left office.
By comparison Fox News only dropped by 4%

CNN getting what they deserve

Ok, I stole this remark from a fellow poster: Wouldn't it be great if Trump bought CNN?

Trump is broke. :laugh:

You gullible suckers will believe anything. Watch as his properties go on sale. Fire sale, actually. He’s got HUNDREDS of millions in debt that comes due this year. And no way to pay it. He can’t sell U.S. intelligence to foreign countries any longer.

Can you send him money? Of course you will.

Trump lives in your head Rent Free, champ.

CNN's already abysmal ratings and last place ranking dropped by 44% after Trump left office.

You’re either a gullible sucker or a fucking liar.

Which is it?

Read it and weap bitches

Thats just everyone that is sane taking a break and a sigh of relief that incompetent fuckup Dump is out of office. I stopped watching when his fat ass got on the helicopter and broke one of the shock absorbers on the way to the airport.

Ok, I stole this remark from a fellow poster: Wouldn't it be great if Trump bought CNN?

You gullible suckers will believe anything. Watch as his properties go on sale. Fire sale, actually. He’s got HUNDREDS of millions in debt that comes due this year. And no way to pay it. He can’t sell U.S. intelligence to foreign countries any longer.

If I had dime for all the sarcastic BS...Well, anyway, CNN is soon to be bankrupt. Funny thing about suckers, they believe the tripe CNN and other main stream media spreads about...everything in the last 12 months. Cut the sarcasm, it doesn't work.

lol

CNN had its best month ever in January

Cable television news has never been more in vogue and so competitive.​
Several programs on MSNBC and CNN had their most-watched months ever in January, the Nielsen company said. CNN as a network did so, too, in a newsy month where the Capitol insurrection and President Joe Biden’s inauguration left a lot to talk about.​
For the weekday prime-time schedule — the heart of the networks — MSNBC averaged 3.31 million viewers, CNN had 3.12 million and Fox News Channel had 2.89 million. Fox has been the top-rated cable news network for 19 years, and this represented the first month it finished third to its rivals since 1999, Nielsen said.​
Over the full day, CNN averaged 1.91 million viewers for the month (up 151% from January 2020). MSNBC had 1.66 million (up 65%) and Fox News Channel was 1.37 million (down 20%).​

But keep clinging!

CNN? Weren't they that fake news channel of cable tv or something?

I vaguely remember hearing something about them awhile back.

The Commie Nazi Network had PLENTY of warnings that their CNN abortion was heading @ high speed into the rocks.

Those who hate America desperately seeking news to sooth their savage souls. I am always amazed at the Trump cult fascination with ratings and the size of an audience.

The Trump cult shows up for the clown show. We’ll see how well those rallies do when they’re not free anymore

Wipe the drool from your chin, lefty.

Many people (including me) hope that CNN will eventually get its comeuppance.

But (sadly) that wonderful day will not occur for some time.

Right this minute, CNN is no doubt preparing with relish to really "cover" the Trump impeachment trial.

Then there will be many civil and even criminal indictments of The Donald, not to mention his financial problems.

So long as The Donald is in the news, CNN will be able to keep a lot of viewers (I am so proud that I have never watched it since the 2017 Inauguration).

As many sources have reported, the suits at CNN are discussing what direction to take after The Donald is finally out of the news.

For those who love journalism (as do I), the conversion of CNN into a propaganda machine has been the saddest chapter in American journalism. I still remember CNN's proud coverage of the Tiananmen Square Massacre in 1989. Anyone who is seriously interested in this topic of CNN's deterioration should read a new book entitled Slanted.

Lol..CNN is number 1 now.

Next time get your facts from news organizations rather than blogs.

Yet, your links come from CNN and a blog. :D

I bet you are a real stand up person, using AOC as your avatar.:D:DMake any stories up lately?:D

USA Today is a news organization? Where have you been these last 10 years?

USA Today is a news organization? Where have you been these last 10 years?

It just goes to show you that people will never learn and continue to watch these mainstream networks that feed them propaganda and lie directly to them.

Many people (including me) hope that CNN will eventually get its comeuppance.

But (sadly) that wonderful day will not occur for some time.

Right this minute, CNN is no doubt preparing with relish to really "cover" the Trump impeachment trial.

Then there will be many civil and even criminal indictments of The Donald, not to mention his financial problems.

So long as The Donald is in the news, CNN will be able to keep a lot of viewers (I am so proud that I have never watched it since the 2017 Inauguration).

As many sources have reported, the suits at CNN are discussing what direction to take after The Donald is finally out of the news.

For those who love journalism (as do I), the conversion of CNN into a propaganda machine has been the saddest chapter in American journalism. I still remember CNN's proud coverage of the Tiananmen Square Massacre in 1989. Anyone who is seriously interested in this topic of CNN's deterioration should read a new book entitled Slanted.

TheParserm, what is the deal with all these seemingly conflicting reports?

Note: Didn't bother with the Daily Beast's hit-piece reporting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back