Trump did not oppose the Iraq war from the beginning...

Which is more affirmative: "I think" or "I guess"?

The difference is a qualitative one, not quantitative describing probability.

It varies by context, but typically, "I think" indicates that you're basing what you're about to say based primarily on knowledge, thought or experiences you had before the current situation, whereas "I guess" indicates that you're doing on-the-spot speculation at that moment. The presence of either word doesn't indicate a level of certainty (this is given by context, including the tone in which it is spoken.)

Oh noes.. there goes Aaronboys talking point LOL

HE... SAID... YA!!!! Not no. Not maybe. YA!!!!!

he said he wasnt sure

thread dead************THREAD KILLER

It varies by context, but typically, "I think" indicates that you're basing what you're about to say based primarily on knowledge, thought or experiences you had before the current situation, whereas "I guess" indicates that you're doing on-the-spot speculation at that moment. The presence of either word doesn't indicate a level of certainty (this is given by context, including the tone in which it is spoken.)

he said he wasnt sure

Is "ya, I guess so" opposition? That's been his claim for years.

He said "ya" you dumb c*nt. It was the first word of the sentence.

he said he wasnt sure

it means he wasn't sure

come back when you have a stronger case

he said he wasnt sure

it means he wasn't sure

come back when you have a stronger case

Is that the claim he's been making throughout his campaign? That he wasn't sure from the beginning?

Great. I'm arguing semantics with the same dumb twat who melted down over horses and bayonets.

"Ya" is about as far from a negative response as you can get. Just admit he didn't oppose the war.

you have been reduced to repeating yourself

--LOL

Tipsy came into this thread and acknowledged that he supported the war at first. Other than that you are the only Trump supporter who has even attempted to defend the position. And your best defense has been that "I guess so" is a negative response, which is just a retarded thing to say.

i am not defending any position dummy

i am only stating that your position is weak and ignorant

if you think " i guess so" is proof that he supported the 2003 invasion

--LOL

I guess so

I guess so

there are literally thousands of links to the meaning

of "I guess so"

come back when you have some hard facts dummy
Only a brainwashed cult follower can take the position you are taking to defend your cult leaders obvious lying. When asked if he supported the war he answered "ya".

another dummy i see

he also in the same sentence said i guess so
The key word is the affirmative "Ya". You are the one being a dummy dude.

ROFLMAO Liberoidals soooo obsessed with the Donald they're parsing the word, "Ya."

You can't make this shit up.. I put this thread on my facebook page LMFAO

ROFLMAO Liberoidals soooo obsessed with the Donald they're parsing the word, "Ya."

You can't make this shit up.. I put this thread on my facebook page LMFAO

"Ya" is "ya". There is no debating the meaning, you fucking nutcase.

omg.. More smackdown from the proper intent:

The presence of either word doesn't indicate a level of certainty (this is given by context, including the tone in which it is spoken.)

Example:

A: I need to go home soon. It's 11 PM now, when does the last train leave? B: I think it's at 10 PM. Let me check. Yeah, 10 PM. I guess you have to call a cab.

B uses "I think" because he's recalling information he had before, and uses "I guess" when he's doing an on-the-spot appraisal of the current situation.

Let's hear it for the two fruitbats in this thread.. LOL

He hasn't been claiming he wasn't sure. He has been claiming he was opposed to the invasion. So even with your bull shit explanation he comes out as a liar.

The presence of either word doesn't indicate a level of certainty (this is given by context, including the tone in which it is spoken.)

Example:

A: I need to go home soon. It's 11 PM now, when does the last train leave? B: I think it's at 10 PM. Let me check. Yeah, 10 PM. I guess you have to call a cab.

B uses "I think" because he's recalling information he had before, and uses "I guess" when he's doing an on-the-spot appraisal of the current situation.

His sentence included four words. You want to pretend one of them didn't exist. :lol:

He hasn't been claiming he wasn't sure. He has been claiming he was opposed to the invasion. So even with you bull shit explanation he comes out as a liar.

Bwhahahahahahaha WHAT THE DEFINITION OF YEAH IS.... Fucking liberals.. You people should be put behind glass and only broken when Americans need a desperate laugh.

Example:

His sentence included four words. You want to pretend one of them didn't exist. :lol:

I linked the intent standard taught in all English classes... you on the other hand are a sloppy drunk with no life who is just spewing your normal horse laden shit. LOL

Example:

I linked the intent standard taught in all English classes... you on the other hand are a sloppy drunk with no life who is just spewing your normal horse laden shit. LOL

I'm not sloppy. :(

Forum List

Back