Trump did not oppose the Iraq war from the beginning...

Yeah, I wish I woudn't have gone.- DEAD THREAD*********

You need an education, seriously. Never come to a fight against an enemy fully armed with just a pea shooter.

I'm arguing with the woman of horses and bayonets fame. I'm not too worried. :lol:

Trump was not in politics then. He had no access to information other than what the government publicized.
Oh Christ shut the fuck up.

It really doesn't matter what Trump says. His sheep will defend him no matter what. It's actually just scary.
What's scary is you DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS ON THE left who are as stupid as they come.. Even with links to proper intent, you fucking morons are a lost cause which is why the field of Psychology classified liberalism as insanity.

I'm marking this thread just for you BOZO.. to be a continual reminder that leftists are uneducated half wits. Thanks ;)

Night..

After he said "Yeah, I guess so." he said that he wished it had been done right the first time. What did he mean by that if he wasn't in support of the war?

The best part of these people defending his comments is that a vast majority of his supporters were in favor of invading Iraq. Now they have to pretend they never were.

I guess so
I guess so
I guess so
(spoken)
probably or possibly “Are you ready to leave?” “Yeah, I guess so.”
Usage notes: said instead of saying yes to suggest you are not completely sure

Don't thank me Bozo lol
Again, the pathological liar did not answer the question with a statement of uncertainty or neutrality, he said "ya", which means yes in American language, followed by "I guess so". What he did not say is "nah" or "no", "I don't think so", More importantly, he has been claiming he was against the invasion. He has been unable to provide any evidence that he ever expressed an opinion that the invasion should not occur. Hence, the only comment on record from prior to the invasion is the recorded interview where he answered in the affirmative.
The point trying to be made by Trump's defenders ignores the fact that Trump has been insisting that he was opposed to the invasion prior to the invasion and never been able to provide a shred of evidence to dispute the affirmative recorded evidence.

Trump was not in politics then. He had no access to information other than what the government publicized.
Oh Christ shut the fuck up.

It really doesn't matter what Trump says. His sheep will defend him no matter what. It's actually just scary.
What's scary is you DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS ON THE left who are as stupid as they come.. Even with links to proper intent, you fucking morons are a lost cause which is why the field of Psychology classified liberalism as insanity.
Links to proper intent? Do you ever realize what comes out of your mouth? God you people are just an embarrassment to the rest of the world.

I'm debating whether "Yeah, I guess so." is a positive or negative statement. I'll agree with LGS on one thing. I need a fucking life.

Forum List

Back