Trump Didn't Need Wisconsin Anyway: He Will Eliminate Cruz Mathematically In New York On April 19th

Yet you keep bringing it up, go figure.

Of course I am. I'm thinking of the political implications of it. What would you do if something caused 40% of your base to just up and leave? It wouldn't matter the motivation, now would it? That would count as a serious crisis, yes?

All I'm saying is people can't be so invested in one person that they lose sight of the big picture.

Can't argue with that.

Yet you keep bringing it up, go figure.

Of course I am. I'm thinking of the political implications of it. What would you do if something caused 40% of your base to just up and leave? It wouldn't matter the motivation, now would it? That would count as a serious crisis, yes?

All I'm saying is people can't be so invested in one person that they lose sight of the big picture.

Can't argue with that.

Sorry, I just don't see the folks (mainly dumpsters) pushing this, abandon the party if we don't get our way, as anything close to productive. And those that keep stirring the pot are being just as counterproductive.

I could also reverse what you're saying and ask if you think the nominee can win with only 40% of the party voting for him?

You could, yes. But the nominee needs all the support he can get. Basic rule of politics. So I would say both of our views are valid.

There's a hell of a lot more at stake in this election than which republican wins.

Then one wonders why we are debating the point, clearly we agree on that.

You folks need to grow a pair and get your priorities in order.
Who are "you folks"?

Who are "you folks"? People like you that threaten to throw a tantrum and take your toys and go home if you don't get your way.
I feel as though this fight between you lads is a representation of how fucked the GOP is right now.

And for people hoping that Trump has the nomination taken away from him at the convention better think carefully. Such an event would destroy the Republican Party, and with it any hope of helping this nation recover from Obama's destructive policies.
The magic number is 1237, if the dump doesn't get it, he has nothing to take away.

Tell that to the people who voted for him.

Are they really so ignorant that they don't already know that?

I could also reverse what you're saying and ask if you think the nominee can win with only 40% of the party voting for him?

You could, yes. But the nominee needs all the support he can get. Basic rule of politics. So I would say both of our views are valid.

There's a hell of a lot more at stake in this election than which republican wins.

Who are "you folks"?

Who are "you folks"? People like you that threaten to throw a tantrum and take your toys and go home if you don't get your way.
I feel as though this fight between you lads is a representation of how fucked the GOP is right now.

You know Sanders is talking about a contested convention on your side also. And many Sanders supporters have made similar statements to the dumpsters.

Who are "you folks"?

You know Sanders is talking about a contested convention on your side also. And many Sanders supporters have made similar statements to the dumpsters.
Lol who ever has the super delegate support would win the nomination so that won't happen.

And for people hoping that Trump has the nomination taken away from him at the convention better think carefully. Such an event would destroy the Republican Party, and with it any hope of helping this nation recover from Obama's destructive policies.

The magic number is 1237, if the dump doesn't get it, he has nothing to take away.
Yes he does. He would have won the VAST majority of delegates and votes OBVIOUSLY the voters want him. It was a 17 way race at one time....to expect ANY candidate to get 1237 is outrageous.

Who are "you folks"?

Lol who ever has the super delegate support would win the nomination so that won't happen.

Yep, that's what the hildabitch thought in 08, right up to the super delegates abandoning a sinking ship. Then her little world fell apart.

Who are "you folks"?

Yep, that's what the hildabitch thought in 08, right up to the super delegates abandoning a sinking ship. Then her little world fell apart.
She had a more narrow 2nd place finish than Bernie will so there's no way in hell a contested convention will go down. Face it, the GOP is fucked no matter who the party elects as their nominee.

Yes he does. He would have won the VAST majority of delegates and votes OBVIOUSLY the voters want him. It was a 17 way race at one time....to expect ANY candidate to get 1237 is outrageous.

Stop making excuses to rationalize your childish behavior, all 17 knew the rules going in. So far dump has gotten about 40% of the vote, so far he can't break 50% in a 3 man race, the same can't be said for Cruz.

She had a more narrow 2nd place finish than Bernie will so there's no way in hell a contested convention will go down. Face it, the GOP is fucked no matter who the party elects as their nominee.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes your feel better.

Stop making excuses to rationalize your childish behavior, all 17 knew the rules going in. So far dump has gotten about 40% of the vote, so far he can't break 50% in a 3 man race, the same can't be said for Cruz.
Cruz broke it what once? In a state he CHEATED in which was well documented. Screw Trump and we Screw the GOP :) Its very very simple.

Cruz broke it what once? In a state he CHEATED in which was well documented. Screw Trump and we Screw the GOP :) Its very very simple.

I think you need to review the State results.

I truly don't care what Cruz got and where. Trump voters are loyal to TRUMP we will not vote for the same ole shit republicans that are for free trade and have done NOTHING in 7 years to stop Obama. Trump or NOTHING!

I truly don't care what Cruz got and where. Trump voters are loyal to TRUMP we will not vote for the same ole shit republicans that are for free trade and have done NOTHING in 7 years to stop Obama. Trump or NOTHING!

Yep and you idiots are willing to throw every principle you've ever supposedly had out the window if you don't get your way. You can't get more childish than that.

Multiple times actually. And no cheating necessary

You don't have to support anyone else. Cruz is still going to be President.

Forum List

Back