Trump Didn't Need Wisconsin Anyway: He Will Eliminate Cruz Mathematically In New York On April 19th

I don't understand your logic. You are saying Cruz can't break the magic number after New York. OK, so after a few more states following, neither will Trump. So what is your point? They aren't going to change the rules to make it a plurality, and I am here to tell you outright that if Trump doesn't get the magic number, he isn't going to win the nomination. I don't know if Cruz will either. Under the rules today, only one of those 2 can win the nomination, and if that is the case, Cruz will win it. If the GOP changes the rules, NEITHER will get it!

And so, as far as I am concerned, Trump is yesterdays news because he is 100% out as he will not make the magic number, and Cruz has more delegate support on the 2nd ballot by far. If the rules are changed, who knows who we get, but it won't be either of those 2, period.

So Trump supporters, win New York and few more in the North East, and then go home. It is what it is, and that is what it is! He isn't going to make it, and he will NOT be the nominee, period, case closed!

I don't understand your logic. You are saying Cruz can't break the magic number after New York. OK, so after a few more states following, neither will Trump. So what is your point? They aren't going to change the rules to make it a plurality, and I am here to tell you outright that if Trump doesn't get the magic number, he isn't going to win the nomination. I don't know if Cruz will either. Under the rules today, only one of those 2 can win the nomination, and if that is the case, Cruz will win it. If the GOP changes the rules, NEITHER will get it!

And so, as far as I am concerned, Trump is yesterdays news because he is 100% out as he will not make the magic number, and Cruz has more delegate support on the 2nd ballot by far. If the rules are changed, who knows who we get, but it won't be either of those 2, period.

So Trump supporters, win New York and few more in the North East, and then go home. It is what it is, and that is what it is! He isn't going to make it, and he will NOT be the nominee, period, case closed!
Pull your head out from your ass. Cruz is finished. The numbers confirm it.

Even After Wisconsin=> Ted Cruz Will Be Knocked Out of Race By April 26 - In Three Weeks - The Gateway Pundit

The establishment GOP want Cruz to win because they know there's little chance he can win the presidency.

By putting the most rightwing guy in the race up in November and having him lose will prove once and for all that the RW of the party is full of shit when it keeps claiming that the reason the Republicans lose presidential races is because they don't nominate conservative enough candidates.

With Cruz, you RWnuts get your wish, and then YOU lose.

And for people hoping that Trump has the nomination taken away from him at the convention better think carefully. Such an event would destroy the Republican Party, and with it any hope of helping this nation recover from Obama's destructive policies.

The magic number is 1237, if the dump doesn't get it, he has nothing to take away.

Tell that to the people who voted for him.

You mean the 40% of the people that voted, what are you telling the 60% that didn't vote for the dump?

And for people hoping that Trump has the nomination taken away from him at the convention better think carefully. Such an event would destroy the Republican Party, and with it any hope of helping this nation recover from Obama's destructive policies.

The magic number is 1237, if the dump doesn't get it, he has nothing to take away.

You mean the 40% of the people that voted, what are you telling the 60% that didn't vote for the dump?

If 40% don't vote for the nominee in November, do you think he'll win?

So now you adopt the attitude of the faghadist, the minority rules the majority. Totally pathetic.

So now you adopt the attitude of the faghadist, the minority rules the majority. Totally pathetic.

Theres no need for name calling. Just asking a question. Do you think the nominee can win with just 60% of the party voting for him?

Are we saying the minority doesn't matter?

And then Connecticut, Deleware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island on April 26th.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New York Republican Presidential Primary!

i am not a republican , but people is NY have been on to trump the clown for years and he will go down in flames, that low IQ crap that plays down where you live don't fly in NY
exactly He thinks New Yorkers appreciate the guy with golden living rooms and bought and paid for wives

...or OKTexas can just run away. Funny how people can never give a straight answer.

"Hey, you're a fag for thinking the minority matters!"

I+say+good+day.gif

Click

Last edited:

Theres no need for name calling. Just asking a question. Do you think the nominee can win with just 60% of the party voting for him?

Are we saying the minority doesn't matter?

I didn't call you anything, I described your attitude. I could also reverse what you're saying and ask if you think the nominee can win with only 40% of the party voting for him?

Even though I don't like or support dump, I've always said I would vote for him if he's the nominee. There's a hell of a lot more at stake in this election than which republican wins. For the good of the country a republican has to win, simply because of the 2-3 supreme court nominations that will most likely occur in the next 4 years. Those nominations will determine the direction of the country for decades to come, much more than any one president. You folks need to grow a pair and get your priorities in order.

I could also reverse what you're saying and ask if you think the nominee can win with only 40% of the party voting for him?

You could, yes. But the nominee needs all the support he can get. Basic rule of politics. So I would say both of our views are valid.

There's a hell of a lot more at stake in this election than which republican wins.

Then one wonders why we are debating the point, clearly we agree on that.

You folks need to grow a pair and get your priorities in order.
Who are "you folks"?

I could also reverse what you're saying and ask if you think the nominee can win with only 40% of the party voting for him?

You could, yes. But the nominee needs all the support he can get. Basic rule of politics. So I would say both of our views are valid.

There's a hell of a lot more at stake in this election than which republican wins.

Then one wonders why we are debating the point, clearly we agree on that.

You folks need to grow a pair and get your priorities in order.
Who are "you folks"?

Who are "you folks"? People like you that threaten to throw a tantrum and take your toys and go home if you don't get your way.

The establishment GOP want Cruz to win because they know there's little chance he can win the presidency.

By putting the most rightwing guy in the race up in November and having him lose will prove once and for all that the RW of the party is full of shit when it keeps claiming that the reason the Republicans lose presidential races is because they don't nominate conservative enough candidates.

With Cruz, you RWnuts get your wish, and then YOU lose.
I believe that is their strategy ad well.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

People like you that threaten to throw a tantrum and take your toys and go home if you don't get your way.

I never said I was going to do anything of the sort. Why would I encourage such a thing?

I'm sitting here watching from the outside. And it is, whether prudent or not, going to happen if people feel they have been slighted. It's not a matter of me wanting it to happen. It will.

People like you that threaten to throw a tantrum and take your toys and go home if you don't get your way.

I never said I was going to do anything of the sort. Why would I encourage such a thing?

I'm sitting here watching from the outside. And it is, whether prudent or not, going to happen if people feel they have been slighted. It's not a matter of me wanting it to happen. It will.

Yet you keep brining it up, go figure. All I'm saying is people can't be so invested in one person that they lose sight of the big picture.

Trump sweep all East easy and CA? Still short need Ore Wash? May come in ~40 short. Will they try to deny?

Forum List

Back