Trump dishonours flag

He should apologise though. People fought for that flag. (Obviously Donny didnt but he would have if not for his bad foot).
Trump is definitely living rent free in your vacant cranium if this is what you consider a current event, or even an ‘event’. Lol.

Last edited:
Donald Trump tried to colour the US flag in and got it wrong

And the veterans who fought for it.

Donald Trump has been mocked for colouring in the American flag incorrectly during a visit to a children’s hospital in Ohio.

The US president was photographed adding a blue stripe to an outline of the star-spangled banner, rather than correctly filling in the 13 alternating red and white stripes, representing the original colonies.
just goes to prove AGAIN - any port in a storm.

He should apologise though. People fought for that flag. (Obviously Donny didnt but he would have if not for his bad foot).
Trump is definitely living rent free in your vacant cranium if this is what you consider a current event, or even an ‘event’. Lol.
Trump is the current president and opinions or commentary is topical not "living rent free". "Living rent free" would more aptly apply to those who obsess about Obama, Bush2, Clinton, Bush1, Reagan, etc.

Maybe he was confused because there were children of colour in the schoolroom ? That isnt supposed to happen.

Trump is the current president and opinions or commentary is topical not "living rent free". "Living rent free" would more aptly apply to those who obsess about Obama, Bush2, Clinton, Bush1, Reagan, etc.
Yeah sure :cuckoo: Trump picked his nose - a current event too???
Hmmmm? Seriously, those of you with TDS are truly pathetic in what you view an ‘event’. SAD but infinitely amusing :iyfyus.jpg:

Yeah sure :cuckoo: Trump picked his nose - a current event too???
Hmmmm? Seriously, those of you with TDS are truly pathetic in what you view an ‘event’. SAD but infinitely amusing :iyfyus.jpg:
Seems it bothers you a lot that others disagree with/don't like trump. Rent free indeed ;)

Donald Trump has been mocked for colouring in the American flag incorrectly during a visit to a children’s hospital in Ohio.

The US president was photographed adding a blue stripe to an outline of the star-spangled banner, rather than correctly filling in the 13 alternating red and white stripes, representing the original colonies.
You do know that there is a version of the flag that has a blue stripe going through the middle to honor cops, right???

thin-blue-line-us-flag-usa-american-stars.jpg
LOLOLOLOL

You trump cockholsters are a riot. You'll say anything, no matter how stupid, in defense of your idol.

Imbecile, that flag has the 8th stripe colored blue with stripes 7 and 9 colored black.

Trump's flag has the 4th stripe colored blue and none colored black.

Suck harder.

:suck:

Dlj6nFoV4AA6RUC.jpg:large

Maybe he should have Googled the Bluelivesmatter US Flag before he started......but he was in a kindergarten class....so he....and I...don't think it matters.
Maybe you can get some video cameras in the bathroom to see if he wipes his ass the right direction too while you're at it.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
latest
Is that the best you can do?
Your lies aren't flying so you post garbage? LOL!!!!

Pathetic.

I don't think it surprises anyone that Donald fails Kindergarten tasks, but does this really matter in the grand scheme of things?
Again, for the reading impaired......TRUMP MADE A BLUE LIVES MATTERS FLAG TO HONOR COPS!!!

Oh, come on. I've heard better "dog ate my homework" excuses from kids with dander allergies.
Sorry if the truth bothers you so much.
Personally, I think you numbnuts are doing the work for Russia.
As long as we have Trump Haters, who needs terrorists.

Amazing Donald Dumbass can't even draw an American Flag. If this were Obama, you hypocrites would be all over this. Maybe it was intentional. He was adding an extra stripe for Russia.

You do know that there is a version of the flag that has a blue stripe going through the middle to honor cops, right???

LOLOLOLOL

You trump cockholsters are a riot. You'll say anything, no matter how stupid, in defense of your idol.

Imbecile, that flag has the 8th stripe colored blue with stripes 7 and 9 colored black.

Trump's flag has the 4th stripe colored blue and none colored black.

Suck harder.

:suck:

Dlj6nFoV4AA6RUC.jpg:large

Maybe he should have Googled the Bluelivesmatter US Flag before he started......but he was in a kindergarten class....so he....and I...don't think it matters.
Maybe you can get some video cameras in the bathroom to see if he wipes his ass the right direction too while you're at it.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
latest
Is that the best you can do?
Your lies aren't flying so you post garbage? LOL!!!!

Pathetic.
What garbage? :dunno:

Amazing Donald Dumbass can't even draw an American Flag. If this were Obama, you hypocrites would be all over this. Maybe it was intentional. He was adding an extra stripe for Russia.
I wonder how much money the government and the media has spent providing cover for these dickheads (Hillary and Obama)

DlYjosnWsAAt-Cu.jpg

Tommy. Change your life.

I wonder how much money the government and the media has spent providing cover for these dickheads (Hillary and Obama)

DlYjosnWsAAt-Cu.jpg
is there a link to said e-mail? so far i find a lot of memes saying she said this, but it was NOT in e-mail but an interview w/matt laurer. so given i see it said live and now in an e-mail, did she actually say this?

DlYjosnWsAAt-Cu.jpg
is there a link to said e-mail? so far i find a lot of memes saying she said this, but it was NOT in e-mail but an interview w/matt laurer. so given i see it said live and now in an e-mail, did she actually say this?
Apparently so.

DlYjosnWsAAt-Cu.jpg
Apparently so.
so which did she do?

say it in e-mail
or
say it after her interview in a fit of rage.

i've seen both which makes me think neither happened. now i hate hillary as much as the next hater but i prefer the reasons why to be real, not some stupid meme people *want* to be real. if the only proof we have is hearsay, then i don't think she said it.

Michelle Obama...."All This For A Damn Flag"

DlYjosnWsAAt-Cu.jpg
Fake, made up crap. Quote is a lie.

This is a silly non story -- where were you when real shit was popping off during the Obama years??

When Hannity was warning the masses of Obama's culinary treason, where were you??
20140924post-mustard.jpg

When Fox News cracked the code behind Obama's terrorist fist bump, where were you??
33a952062becb7d88ca70a81a11f3c78.jpg

These were the real hard hitting stories, not some crap about how Trump colors the flag.

Forum List

Back