🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Doesnt Know how Government works: She's been there 30 years!!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

Let's see the evidence wherein she advanced such tax reforms.

Anytime. We'll be here.

IMHO----Hillary knows TOO MUCH-----too many loopholes and too many ways to GET AROUND

Way I see it, government is NOT working.
maybe its time to bring someone in that is not already used to doing things the way they don't work.

All the "experienced" people have sent this country into the abyss and piled up despicable horrors ie debt, welfare, unemployment, endless social programs, never ending adventures in warfare, continuous lying to the public, vile and abhorrent unethical behavior and the list goes on.

maybe its time to bring someone in that is not already used to doing things the way they don't work.

Your govt is working exactly as designed and neither trump or hilary will nudge the half century trajectory.

30 years and she didndonuffin except create enemies? As Trump pointed out, if she were so effective, why didn't she do a damn thing about taxing the rich?

The answer is obvious.

yes---Knowing ----but not knowing how to fix----reminds me of
the current "bank guard" vignette on TV------Bank guard announces "it is a bank robbery"------but does nothing----because he only guards----he does not do...... -------sorry---I really did not have anything better to post

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

Drumpfs arguments have never been for people that think He just wants the low intellect people to follow him.

Your govt is working exactly as designed and neither trump or hilary will nudge the half century trajectory.

sheeeeesh---- I will remember your statement when they start singing "HAPPY TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN..~~" -----
thanks for that...........:banana:

Like Democracy? Because thats the only way a NY Senator would be able to pass tax reforms is by Dictatorship or like a fight to the death style of government

30 years and she didndonuffin except create enemies? As Trump pointed out, if she were so effective, why didn't she do a damn thing about taxing the rich?

The answer is obvious.

Did you watch the School House Rock video or nah?

I'll give you that point if you formally side with the anti-constitutionalists.

Trump Doesnt Know how Government works: She's been there 30 years!!

Thanks for the great reason NOT to vote for her.

sheeeeesh---- I will remember your statement when they start singing "HAPPY TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN..~~" -----
thanks for that...........:banana:

Sure hon, you do that.

You have to draft a bill,

Did she do that part?

How many bills did she introduce to change tax law favorable to the extremely wealthy?

That would be zero.

OF COURSE since Hillary is in the hip pocket of Goldman Sachs and the Wall Street Elite, there is no chance she would.

{
In an excerpt flagged as “Clinton suggests Wall Street insiders are what is needed to fix Wall Street”, Ms Clinton hints at working with executives to shape government regulation during a speech to Goldman Sachs in 2013.

“How do you get to the golden key, how do we figure out what works?” the transcript reads. “And the people that know the industry better than anybody are the people who work in the industry.”

In the same speech, she allegedly suggested a policy regulating the financial sector for political reasons. }

Controversial Hillary Clinton speeches to Wall St leaked by Wikileaks

Hillary, bought and paid for by Wall Street insiders.

Forum List

Back