🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Doesnt Know how Government works: She's been there 30 years!!

The only difference I really see between Hillary and Trump in the WH is Hillary won't need a guided tour of the layout.

30 years and she didndonuffin except create enemies? As Trump pointed out, if she were so effective, why didn't she do a damn thing about taxing the rich?

The answer is obvious.

Did you watch the School House Rock video or nah?

I do not believe that RICH people should be permitted to use their USED UNDERWEAR---donation as a tax deduction.
Could I do the same? She deducted more on used underwear than my NEW underwear costs I use ----used
underwear------it the material has survived sufficiently----to scrub the bathroom floor. I specifically prefer 100% cotton
because it makes the best RAG. Should I donate it before or AFTER I scrub the bathroom floor with it?. The salvation army has to sort AND clean donations-----wealthy people who dump their stuff on the salvation army should------be charged
for that service. I am GUESSING that Trump does not use his used underwear donation as a TAX DEDUCTION

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

You have to draft a bill,

Did she do that part?

No but her record on voting against and for bills are well known. And since she's not the only vote asking her why didnt she change it shows he either thinks she runs the whole thing or that he doesnt know the process

I dont think Trump knows how our govt works. He kept asking "Why didnt she change taxes, conflicts, wars, inner cities etc since she's been there for 30 years?"

The answer is because Hillary wasnt the Queen of the Senate. You have to draft a bill, get co-signers, get it passed by the republican senate and congress, then has to be signed into law by George Bush. You cant just walk in and call dibs.

For reference he should watch this video from the Law Offices of SchoolHouse Rock

Did she do that part?

No but her record on voting against and for bills are well known. And since she's not the only vote asking her why didnt she change it shows he either thinks she runs the whole thing or that he doesnt know the process

Then, part of her vast experience in the Senate didn't include creating a bill that would have backed her platform in both 2008 and 2016?

Then, part of her vast experience in the Senate didn't include creating a bill that would have backed her platform in both 2008 and 2016?

Because Hillary Clinton is an establishment follower.

Remember how she flipped on gay marriage exactly when Obama did?

You over estimate Trump's base.

The deplorables don't know how our government works either.

All they know how to do is say "that's unconstitutional!!!"....or "Hillary lies!!!"

Did she do that part?

I dont know if she created a bill or not. What the fuck does that have to do with she cant make laws by herself as Trump suggests?

Plus, Hillary hasn't been in Government for 30 years. She spent 8 years as a Senator, and 4 as Secretary of state. That's 12 years. "First Lady" is an honorary title, not an elected position.

You know........

What you saw last night...was the very first stages of Trump becoming and "establishment follower"

You know how Trump tried to be himself in the first debate? and it was a disaster?

This is how the establishment turns you.

He'll have to be more like other politicians to get elected, then more like them to get anything done, then completely like them to get reelected.

That's how any Mr or Mrs Smith going to Washington gets turned to the dark side.

Plus, Hillary hasn't been in Government for 30 years. She spent 8 years as a Senator, and 4 as Secretary of state. That's 12 years. "First Lady" is an honorary title, not an elected position.

Some of your 'compatriots' claim her time as First Lady as experience, because she had an office and a things to do.

Actually you need to update your information to how liberals believe government works

You know........

What you saw last night...was the very first stages of Trump becoming and "establishment follower"

You know how Trump tried to be himself in the first debate? and it was a disaster?

He'll have to be more like other politicians to get elected, then more like them to get anything done, then completely like them to get reelected.

That's how any Mr or Mrs Smith going to Washington gets turned to the dark side.

You know what I saw last night? Trump kicking the the crap out of a career criminal and pathological liar.

All the party's moderators and all the party's men, couldn't put Hillary in the White House again..

That fucking Martha Raddatz was something else, what a hack.

Hillary was married to the President of the United States, and she counts that period as part of her government "experience."

Our legislative process is engineered to prevent swift change which is why Globalists and Welfare Parasites don't want Trump to FDR things into fast gear.

You know........

You know what I saw last night? Trump kicking the the crap out of a career criminal and pathological liar.

All the party's moderators and all the party's men, couldn't put Hillary in the White House again..

That fucking Martha Raddatz was something else, what a hack.

Martha Raddatz should be in the encyclopedia under ugly.

Hillary was married to the President of the United States, and she counts that period as part of her government "experience."

You when you finished hiding behind Hillary you can tell me what that is supposed to mean.

Yeah those experienced people who know how government works have been doing a hell of Job for the nation.

Forum List

Back